XOXO 12

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLF-AzD8tZI

-Park Hee Kyung - Sang uh reul sarang han in uh-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan woke up with delicious aroma in the air. He looked at the door. *She’s probably cooking breakfast.* Then he get off the bed and washed himself before walked to Hyunmi’s bedroom but she’s not in there.

He walked downstairs and found Hyunmi were sleeping on her mattress on the floor near the couch. “Good morning.” He turned his head and saw Sora already in her work outfits with apron on her waist. “Good morning.” He said back with small smile.

“I already make some breakfast. We can eat before go to work.” Sora said and walked back inside the kitchen and Luhan followed after kissed Hyunmi’s cheek and whispered good morning to her.

Sora serve the pancake and both of them sat at dining table and eat their breakfast. “Err, Luhan shi…” Luhan looked up at her with eyebrow raise.

“I think we forgot about something. What about Hyunmi when both of us have to go to work? Someone need to take care of her while we’re gone.” She said while cutting her pancake. Luhan stopped eating and stood up suddenly make Sora also looked at him. *Where is he going?*

Then Luhan came back with his phone and dial D.O number. Sora just listen to their conversation. Luhan were asking for D.O to watch over Hyunmi in his restaurant. Luhan ended the call. “Don’t you think we should hire a nanny or send her to a daycare?” Sora asked. Luhan shakes his head. “I don’t think so. I think we should send her to my friend since I can trust them. It’s okay. D.O is good with taking care of a baby. We can see her on lunch time.” Sora just agreed with him.

Sora already wearing her heels and Luhan were wearing his coat. “Should I put her in your car?” Sora asked and Luhan nodded while looking at himself in the big mirror at the living room wall.

Sora set Hyunmi in the car and ready to go. Since she only a workers, she need to be there on time. Not like Luhan who can come anytime he likes since he’s the owner of the building. “I’ll go now.” Luhan looked at her who was slinging her bag on her shoulder. “You don’t want me to send you?” he asked.

Sora looked at him and shakes her head slowly. “I think we shouldn’t go together. People might see. It’s okay though, I can take a subway.”

*Oh yeah! I forgot that we’re not supposed to let anyone know about us.* but he still felt heavy letting her go to work alone. With a sighed, he nodded his head. “Okay.” With nodded, Sora left the house.

Luhan drive the car and stopped at the back of D.O’s restaurant. D.O already waited for him. Once the car stopped, D.O approached and greeted Hyunmi. “Hey there little one. Today you’ll be spending time with me.” D.O said with friendly smile while picked her up including her bag. Luhan rolled down the window.

“I’ll be coming to get her once my work is done. I’ll see you soon okay, baby. Give papa a kiss.” D.O leaned down a bit for Luhan to kissed Hyunmi cheek even though she was asleep.

Then Luhan drove away to work.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s lunch time and Sora immediately leave the building to see Hyunmi at D.O restaurant.

She arrive at the restaurant and there is not that much people, so the atmosphere quite a bit. “Sora-shi?” she looked behind her and found D.O was walking toward her with smile. She smiled a nod a bit. “Hello. I’m sorry for bothering but I came here to see Hyunmi. Is she okay?” she asked while walking toward him as well.

D.O smile and nodded. “She’s fine. Come with me.” D.O lead her to his office and Sora immediately approached Hyunmi who was sleeping on her mattress on the sofa.  “Hey sweetie.” She kissed her cheek and sat down.

“Did you have your lunch yet?” D.O asked at the door. Sora looked at him and shakes her head. D.O nodded and walked away. Sora pays attention back to Hyunmi. Suddenly the baby girl opened her eyes and yawned cutely. Her eyes opened a bit and wandered around. Not familiar with the new surrounding maybe.

She played with the baby for a few minutes but suddenly, D.O came with tray of food.  He brought them professionally without any hint that the tray will fall down. Sora looked up and surprised. “Oh you shouldn’t have. I could order myself like other customer.” she looked at the food and she have to admit, it did look delicious and make her stomach grumble begging to be feed.

D.O shakes his head. “Its okay. I didn’t have my lunch yet too. So we can eat together.” He said while take a sit on another couch. Sora smiled and both of them have their lunch together. D.O eyed Sora with question about Luhan. Isn’t he gonna come to see Hyunmi?

Suddenly Sora’s phone buzzing meant there is a new message. She put down her chopstick and read the message. It’s from Luhan.

 

“Sorry. Can’t make it. I have a meeting.”

 

Sora sighed and put away her phone before continuing her lunch. Deep down, she knew Luhan was lying to her. Maybe he’s with his girlfriend.

D.O felt vibrate in his pocket. He took out his phone and read the new message.

 

“Sorry. Please company Sora for me. I need to have lunch with Jessica."

 

D.O rolled his eyes in annoyance. He looked at Sora. “Luhan hyung said sorry. He-“

“He has a meeting. I know. He texted me just now. It’s okay.” Sora said with weak smile and that make D.O felt guiltier.

*And now he has the nerve to lie. I’m afraid she will be a single mother too soon to someone else baby.*

Sora looked up with warm smile. “It’s okay D.O-shi. I’m fine. I understand that he have his own life. He got a girlfriend to spend time too. I’m sure sooner or later they will get married. I need to get used to it don’t I?” she asked with shrugged like she already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter