XOXO 13

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0X-vo26GOQ
 

ShiNEE - LIFE
 

~~~~~~~~XOXO 13~~~~~~~

 

Sora was inside the taxi with Hyunmi in her embrace. Once in a while she will pat her softly and stared outside the window. Then she remembered her conversation with her mother about her brother.

 

FLASHBACK.
 

Sora just done set Hyunmi to bed, then her mother walked in with warm tea. She laid the cup on the desk where Sora used to do homework when she’s still in school.

Then her mother sat down facing her who was sitting next to Hyunmi on the bed.

Sora smiled at her mother and say thank you for the drink before paying back her attention to Hyunmi who was sleeping peacefully.

But then her mother said, “Your brother…….he came home.”

Sora froze before turning her head slowly toward her mother. She didn’t know what to say hearing about her brother for the first time after years since he left.

“He grown up now…..and he become a handsome young man.” Her mother continued while look down on her hands.

Sora remains silent. *I missed oppa. I wanna see him.*

“We talked about you.” At that moment, Sora eyes grew large looking at her mother. She was afraid if her mother arguing again with her mother like they always did when she’s still a little girl before her brother left home. They always arguing about how her brother can’t accept he have a little sister instead of a brother. Her mother always defenses her and says that he should accept her as a family.

She shakes her head slowly with red eyes. “Omma, please don’t tell me you fight again with oppa. I can’t accept that you two fight because of me.”

Her mother immediately shakes her head. “No darling. We’re not.” Sora stopped panicking and take a deep breath in relieve.

“He realized now that he makes a mistake before and he even said he want to see you, honey. And he said he needs more time to forgive himself and gain her trust back for him as a brother to her. Sora looked down. *I missed him so much and want to see him, but I don’t know if I can see him after all this years of hatred that he shown toward me.*

Her mother holds her hands. “Sweety, promise me that when the time is come for both of you to meet, please forgive him and please be a true brother and sister with each other. I can’t handle when my son and daughter being like this, being apart even though you two are family. Please.” Her mother begged.

Sora looked at her deeply before nodded her head, but there is hesitated inside her and her mother can feel that.

“Promise me.” She pleaded.

Sora take a deep breath before nodded with warm sincerely smile on her face. “I promise, omma. I promise.” She said before both of them crashed in each other embrace.

 

FLASHBACK END.

 

Sora sighed and looked down. *Oppa, even though you hate me before, I still missed you and want to see you.* One tear drop from her eyes.

The taxi stopped in front of the house and Sora paid the driver. Suddenly there is a shadow towered her from behind. She looked back and there is Luhan with small smile. “Hey. Is your trip doing okay?” he asked before kissed Hyunmi cheeks and make the small move a bit in her sleep.

Sora nodded with tired smile. “It’s okay. I thought you will go out today.” She said while eyeing Luhan who was grabbed her bag and they walked inside the house.

“Not today. I will spend time with you and Hyunmi.” He said casually. Sora slows down her step on the stairs and looked at him confused. “You don’t have any plans for today?” she asked and Luhan just nodded his head, but the truth is, he’s lying.

Jessica kept asking him to go out, but he disagrees and said that he’s not feeling well today. Jessica sounds worried and wanted to see him at his home, but since he’s here, so there is no way he will let her come and found him not in his house. She will found out that he’s lying.

Sora laid Hyunmi in her crib while Luhan get in her room and put her bag.

Sora walked in grab a comfort clothes to get changed. Luhan go see Hyunmi in her room after closed Sora’s bedroom door closed.

She’s done getting changed and walked to the kitchen. She wants to make dinner for her and Luhan since that man already say that he will be staying.

Feel content seeing his daughter, Luhan walked downstairs and his feet brought him straight to the kitchen. Suddenly, he made an emergency stopped when he seen Sora figure walking around the kitchen, making dinner.

Suddenly, he felt content seeing the view. It’s like she’s his wife, making dinner for him. Then he remembered when his mother called asked to meet.

So he went to his parent mansion in the afternoon and get back before dark.

 

FLASHBACK.

 

{words in blue are when they speak in Chinese.}

 

Luhan sat down on the couch after have lunch with his parent. Both of his parent also joined him.

“So, how’s your relationship with Jessica?” his father asked. Luhan looked at his father then nodded his head. “Everything’s okay.” That’s all his answer to his father question.

“When will you two getting married? I don’t want to close my eyes before I even have the chance to see my grandchildren.” His mother said gently while taking a sip of her tea.

Luhan looked at her mother in displeased. “Ma, don’t talk about that, will you? It’s like you will die sooner.” He remark and only receive an amuse smile from his mother and a laugh from his father.

“It’s true what’s your mother said, Han. How long do you want us to wait to have grandchildren?” his father asked.

Luhan frowned before looked down. *You already had a grand-daughter right now.*

Then her mother grabbed his hand and looked at him gently. “I know you and Jessica already being together too long, but I think it’s not good to wait any longer. We don’t know what will happen in the future.” Her mother advises him and looked at her husband. “Isn’t right, honey?”

His father nodded his head. “It’s true. If Jessica is the one that you want, so there is nothing we could say. It’s your life, Han. If your marriage going well, who knows, Jung company can corporate with ours. But IF it’s not happening, it’s okay. Our company still can stand by its own feet.”

Luhan nodded his head hearing that from his father mouth. “I know pa, I already said to her that she need to wait for one more year. I need to give my full attention to the company.” *and Hyunmi with Sora as well.*

His father nodded in agreement. “That’s true. If she loves you, she will understand and wait for you until you are ready. If she can’t cooperate well with you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter