XOXO 9

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~~~~~XOXO 9~~~~~~

 

Sora woke up with startled when she heard Hyunmi crying beside her. She looked to the side and saw the baby girl’s face already become red because of crying. She patted the small belly gently and kissed her head before walking out the room to get her bottle of milk in the fridge.

“She’s crying?” Sora startled again and saw Luhan at his bedroom door frame. She nodded, still sleepy. “Yes. I’ll just get her milk.” She said and walked downstairs. And Luhan went inside her bedroom to see his ‘daughter’.

Sora grabbed the milk bottle and heated it up before walked back upstairs. When she walked into her bedroom, Luhan was carrying Hyunmi in his arm and cradle her side to side while shh-ing her to stop crying.

When he sees Sora, he laid her back on the bed and give space to Sora to give the milk.

Once the baby calm down and went back to her dreamland, Sora said that she will make some breakfast once she showered before leaves Luhan to watch over the baby.

Luhan kissed her cute pinky cheek and keep caressing it. *Such an adorable baby girl.*

Sora was so into making their breakfast when the door bell suddenly ringing.

Her head lifted up and looked at the door. *Who’s that? It’s still early though.* she walked toward the front door and glance upstairs if there is Luhan walking down to open the door. Seeing there is no figure of him, she keep forward to the door and looked at the device and saw two good looking man was standing out there. *Hmm…who are they?* she opened the door.

“Hello. How can I help you?” she asked politely. The two guy immediately smile when they saw her and bow a little. “Oh, good Morning. We’re Luhan’s friend. Is he inside?” the one that a little bit short than the other one said with friendly smile. *I think I have seen him somewhere.* Sora thought because his face kinda familiar.

The other one nudge his shoulder with frown. “Of course he’s here. It’s Sunday for god sake.” The first one make an annoyed face. “What? Luhan is the one said that business is no matter what day it is.” The second one smirk playfully. “Yeah right. That’s the only reason he will said whenever he wants to run away from Jessica.” The first one shrugged. “Well, maybe.”

When they kept bickering about it, Sora just watching since she didn’t know what to say. Is she supposed to cut in the line or just stay silence? But before she could make decision, someone else opened the door wider. “What’s going on?” Luhan looked at her before turned his head toward the guest.

“Suho? Kris?” the duo turned their head. “Oh Luhan.” Then they stopped fighting. “What are you guys doing here?” Luhan asked slightly surprised. “Visiting you. What else?” Kris answered with duh-what-else-am-i-here look.

Luhan invite them in while Sora kept dazing. *I think I’ve seen the tall one before too.* she thought when she looked at Kris when Luhan came to the scene.

Sora finished the breakfast for all 4 of them including her. But she a little bit hesitant if she should join them breakfast, because she still realized her position as a worker to the Chinese man.

But Luhan motioned her to sit next to him and she obeyed. She did realized that Suho and Kris eyeing her from the moment she serve the breakfast until she sat down joining them. *It’s awkward joining them.*

Then they dig in the breakfast she made. Sora hopes that her food taste good since they have a guest so suddenly. But seeing Luhan and the other two eating without making any face expression, she just make a conclusion that her food taste alright.

“So, how was it being a parent?” Suho asked suddenly while wipe his mouth with the napkin. Sora froze on her seat while her eyes slowly looked at Luhan, waiting for his answer. “It’s still too early to tell you.” Luhan answered without thinking before stuffed another piece of pancake into his mouth.

Suho nodded, glad that there is nothing like ‘house turning upside down’ happen after they take Hyunmi with them.

“So, you must be Park Sora, aren’t you?” Kris asked with friendly smile on his face. Sora smiled politely before nodding her head. “Umm, yes, I am.”

“I’m Kris, Luhan’s friend and this one over here…” he laid his palm on Suho shoulder “….is Suho…” Suho shrugged his hand off with frown. “She knew us already. Like few minutes ago. No need to repeat the introduction.” Kris shrugged didn’t care. “So what? She’s pretty.” He said slowly but Sora still can hear and can’t help but blushed.

“Yup, she’s pretty and…..” Suho looked at Sora with smile. “She’s now owned by Luhan.” Suho said innocently and make Luhan stopped from eating his breakfast and eyed Suho weirdly. “What are you blabbering about? She’s just stay here with me, okay. No need to make your own delusional about our relationship besides being a parent to Hyunmi.” Luhan shaking his head slowly before continue eating.

Kris smirked at Suho with winning gaze. Suho just shaking his head in disapprove. *This guy can’t stop flirting, isn’t he?* While Sora looked down on her plate after Luhan’s words. *Someone like Luhan would never look at someone like me.* Then Hyunmi cries could be heard and Sora didn’t wait for any second. “Let me.” She said while stood up without waiting for Luhan to say anything. She smile weakly at Suho and Kris, don’t want to be call rude before running upstairs.

Luhan just watched her back until she disappeared upstairs. Suho and Kris also followed her with their eyes. “Man, I’m sure she’s gonna be a good mother. You sure you won’t stay with her forever?” Kris asked looking at Luhan with eyebrow raised. Luhan eyebrow also copied him. “Waeyo?”

“I will take her as my wife in the fut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter