XOXO 8

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan were driving while Sora sat beside him with Hyunmi in her arms. Luhan steal a glance at both of them and looked back to the road. *What a life.* he thought before sighed heavily.

Sora looked at him with guilty. Then she looked away. “I’m sorry if everything burdens you.” She said slowly and make Luhan looked at her. He sighed again. “Don’t say that. It’s not like your friend doing this all alone. My friend also included in this. So I take the responsible as well.” He said trying to pushed away her guilty toward him.

Luhan looked at Hyunmi who was sleeping in Sora’s embrace. He let go one his hand from the wheel and hold her leg softly before focused back on the road.

Then all the way was silent without any words spoken from both of them.

When they arrived, Luhan drive his car inside the big lounge. He switched the key to make the engine died and get out from the car before opened the car door for Sora. Then they walked toward the front door and Luhan opened the knob with his key.

He let Sora walked in first then he closed the door. At the first second he get in, his eyes blinked around the house. Then he looked at Sora who was looking at him shyly. His eyes looked around again while take off his suit leaving him with his white shirt and tie.

 

“I’m sorry if it’s not suit your test. I don’t know your test with home decoration so…..” she looked down and Luhan immediately shakes his head. “No-no…It’s nice. You have a great creativity about interior decoration.” He complimented her and makes her smile. The house looks cozy and comfort. More like a home. Their home.

“But, there is one thing……” she stopped and makes Luhan looked at her. “What is it?” he asked. *Don’t tell me there is something broken inside the house.* he thought worriedly.

“I already decorate your room and mine as well, but not the baby’s room.” She said slowly the last sentences, afraid that he will piss off about it.

Luhan frowned a bit. “Why?” he asked while walking to the living room. His eyes wandered around. *Nice and comfy.* he thought while taking a sit at the new comfy couch that Sora choose for the house. Sora took a sit at the other couch with Hyunmi in her arm.

Since the living room is too big, so she picked a round shape couch so many people can sit there. If Luhan wants guest to come to their 'family house'. And Luhan is the one said to choose anything and don't even bothered about the price.

 

“Mmm, actually…..I want both of us to decorate it together. So it’s fair since the entire interior you already let me in charge. So I think maybe the baby’s room, we could design it together for Hyunmi. My taste combined with your taste. I hope you don’t mind with that..” she said politely.

Luhan soften a bit and small smile appeared on her face. He remembered that Hyunmi now is their daughter so maybe let the parent chose the furniture for the baby’s room. He nodded. “Okay. I won’t mind. We can go tomorrow then since tomorrow is Sunday.” Sora nodded in agreement before cradle Hyunmi softly to make her sleep more peacefully.

Then Luhan remembered something. “Then where’s Hyunmi gonna sleep for tonight?” he asked immediately. Sora shakes her head with smile. “Don’t worry about that. She can sleep with me. I’ll take care of her for tonight.”

Luhan just nodded since Sora is a woman. She knows what to do anyway or somehow.

Then Luhan and Sora went to their own room to have some rest after spending one day in the hospital.

Sora laid the baby on her new bed gently. Hyunmi moves a little but still sleeping. Half of her stuff already there so she don’t need to worry about clothes or anything.

The whole time in the evening, Sora and Luhan washed themselves since each of their room had bathroom inside. And the whole time, Hyunmi just keep sleeping.

Sora already on her comfy home outfits. She wears a non-fit shirt and a pant that reach below her knee. She sat beside the sleeping baby and caressed her chubby cheeks. *I don’t know that I will be a mother so soon.*

She kissed the baby’s cheek and patted her body gently. “Mama’s gonna make some dinner for papa now.” She whispered to Hyunmi. But then she giggles when she named herself mama and papa for Luhan. A little bit odd.

She walked down the stairs and heard Luhan was talking on his phone in the living room.

Luhan sighed while clutching his forehead with his long fingers. He’s already showered and wearing a white shirt and grey pants.

“Jessica, I’m sorry, but tomorrow I really can’t.” he pleaded. Sora bites her lower lips while looking down. *He must be having some plan with his girlfriend tomorrow. But now he stuck here with me.*
“Why?” Jessica said on the other line.
“I…I got meeting tomorrow.” He hesitated but still said it.
“On Sunday, yeah right Luhan.” She said sarcastically. And Luhan didn’t like that way Jessica talked to him like that. Being sarcastic with him will only rising his temper.

“Business didn’t count days, Sica. No matter what day it’s was set up, then it will be on that day. No exception.” Luhan trying to convinced her.

Sora takes a deep breath and let it out hardly. *And now, he have to lie more to her.* she peaked at him a second before take a silent step toward the kitchen to make dinner for both of them.

“Alright, I will make it up you.” Luhan persuade her. That is the only thing he can do when Jessica already sulking because of him. Make it up to make her content.

“*sighed* Fine. When?” Jessica asked but Luhan can sense that she’s sounds annoyed. “Tonight.” He said without thinking twice. Jessica already smiled. *I know I can temp him.* she thought with a wide smile. “Okay. Pick me up at 8. Bye Luhan. Love you.” With that they ended the call. Luhan bump his forehead with his fist. A groan came out from his mouth.

Then Luhan heard something from the kitchen. He walked from to living room and found Sora was looking inside the fridge. Sora sighed and stand straight. “There is nothing for me to make dinner.” She said to herself. She closed the fridge and turned. She gasped when Luhan was standing next to the fridge. She put a palm on her chest.

“I’m sorry.” Luhan said, know that he just scared her. Sora was about to say something about the empty fridge, but Luhan already cut her. “I need to go out now. I have some meet up tonight.” He said trying to lie. Sora looked at him. *Meet up with Jessica.* she thought but she just act like she accept the lie. “Okay then.” She smiled sincerely.

“If you need anything, just call me.” Luhan said again before walking backward. *I can’t bother him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter