XOXO 1

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys...thanks for subscribing when I only publish the forward...

33subscribers???

Wow...that amaze me...

Well here is for you...the first chapter for Baby Don't Cry...

------

XOXO 1

 Tiffany went to Jonghyun’s apartment with worried face. Without knocking, she pressed the code and ‘beep’ sound can be heard means that the door is unlock. She opened the door and went inside. She looks around the living room but it’s empty. Including the kitchen so that’s meant he was in the bedroom.

She walked inside the bedroom and found he was still sleeping. Her heart softens by the view in front of her. She sat beside him on the bed and lightly shaking him. “Honey....wake up...wake up...”

Jonghyun stirred before opened her eyes and rubbed his eyes. He looked at her with sleepy eyes. “Babe...what is it?” he lift up his body a little and support it with his elbow. One hand grab her hands and caressed it lovingly. Tiffany smile weakly at him then whispered, “I need to talk to you.”

Jonghyun eyebrow connected. “Hmm? What is it?”  Tiffany shaking her head slowly. “Not in here. You need to get up and fresh yourself. I’ll make you breakfast then we talk, okay?” Jonghyun let out his sleepy sighed before nodding his head obediently. “Arasso...” then he stood up and went into the bathroom after grabbing his towel.

Tiffany watched the bathroom door with heavy sighed. *I hope we can settle this since what had we done is a mistake.*

-----

Alarm clock was keep beeping crazily wants the owner to wake up. Movement can be seen on the bed before one hand sneak out from the blanket and pressed the clock to make it silent. After stretching inside the blanket, the person stood up shirtless and grabs the towel before walking through the bathroom door.

15 minutes later he walked out with one towel on his waist and rubbing his head with another towel before tossed it into the basket nearby on his bedroom. Then his phone ringing, grabbing his attention that was facing the tall mirror near the wall.

He search for his phone and found it under the pillow. Looked at the ID, then he smile.

Before waiting another ring, he picked it up. “Yes baby...whats up?.....Today??? I don’t know yet since I have meeting today at noon.......come to my office??? ....sure....okay...see you later.....bye...” he hang up the phone and went to her room closet to get ready.

----

She paid the can and run a little so she won’t be late. She walked through the main entrance and dashed toward the lift. Once the lift door is opened, she gets in and pressed the 17th floor. But before the closed, someone voice can be heard from the outside.

“Hold up.”

Sora immediately pressed the open button so the door opened for the person to come in. Once the person come in while talking to his phone, Sora bow a little as a respect and the man bow back at her before pressed 19th floor button.

Sora stands at the back corner of the lift eyeing the man in front of her. He looks nice and handsome with his office suit and briefcase on his left hand while another hand hold the phone on his ear. And he was tall from her like her head was only reach on his shoulder.

“Okay.....Yah! I have a meeting today but you can come see me in my office at lunch hour. I can tell Jessica to meet me after office hour............”

Sora just remains silent and listened to the conversation while the lift is moving upwards. Not meant to be rude but there is only two of them in that lift. So she can heard him clearly.

*Jessica? Must be his girlfriend.* she guess in her mind.

“........yeah yeah...I know...Jessica is my girlfriend so I’m sure she would listen to me....”

Sora eyebrow lift up a bit. *That’s the answer. Of course someone like him will have someone already.*

But then the door opened at the 17th floor. Sora bow a little to that man before walking out. But before the door closed, she heard something....

“Yah!!!...this is my building...I don’t need to follow the rules...my workers that needs to follow the protocol.” Then the lift door closed while Sora standing with her head tilted to the side.

*His building??? Is he Xi Luhan??? Great job Sora! You work in this building almost a year but you never find out what your boss would looks like.* she cursed at herself. *But whatever. Now I know that my boss is handsome.* she shrugged and walked away to her department and proceeds to her table.

“Good morning, Sora-shi.” Minah who was sat beside her table greeted with wide smile.

Sora eyebrow lifted up. But she still smiles toward her friend. “Good Morning, Minah-shi. Seems like someone is in her good mood today.” She friend with black short hair who was kept beaming.

Minah stand up and sat on Sora’s table with grin. “Of course. You wanna know why?” she asked still with smile.

“What is it?” Sora asked while set up her table and take out a few papers from her bag. It’s for meeting today and the leader from her department asked her to do it and sat down.

“It’s because I got a free coupon from a nearby restaurant! Oh My God, I like the foods in that restaurant.” She grinned with wide eyes looking at the ceiling like she was imagining the foods serve in front of her.

But Sora chuckle seeing her like that. She raised her forefinger in the air a little. “Let me guess. You want me to come with you to the restaurant at lunch time?”

Minah immediately squeal and jumped few times before grabbing her hands. “Aww..please...pretty pleaseeeee.... let’s go there....for me...” Minah pouted. She knew Sora will fall for that...

Sora sighed with smile. “Fine.” Minah giggles before sat back at her sit. “Yeayyy....”

Sora shakes her head few times. *This woman with her coupon.* Then she stood up while grabbing the pile of paper for the meetings and went to her leader department office.

-----

Luhan walked toward his office once the lift opened at the 19th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter