XOXO 29

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since today 18th May is my birthday ( now I'm 20).....hahaha...
so here is the new chapter for you....

"If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back, they......." 

 

The day ended up pretty quickly for Sora but slow at the same time. Her eyes kept staring dreamily at Luhan and Hyunmi when they were in a restaurant and after that Sora have to thick her face and asked Luhan to go to the park. And when she found a chance, she will leave Luhan alone with Hyunmi by giving excuse that she needs to go to the toilet or buy something. She did that just to let Luhan have the last moment together with Hyunmi.

And she will end up standing behind a tree watching them, as Luhan play the swing with Hyunmi on his lap. And sometimes her mind will fly to Daehyun, thinking about seeing him again without expecting it.

Then Luhan take them home. Sora immediately took Hyunmi upstairs to clean her up and let the little one have her tiny rest. Sora also takes a shower and walked downstairs to prepare dinner for her and Luhan.

She busying herself in the kitchen and standing facing the stove when suddenly pair of arm hugging her from behind. “Omona!” she gasped and turned her head to look at Luhan. “Yo-you shouldn’t make me surprised like that.” She stuttered in her words noticing Luhan is hugging her. That man will get married less than 48 hours but he still has the urge to being intimated with her.

“Luhan-shi… please. You should stop doing this to me.” Luhan eyes turned serious when he heard the way Sora called his name with formality. He didn’t let go but his eyes staring at her from the side. “What’s with you suddenly calling me like that? We’re not at work so I can’t see the reason why you need to use ‘shi’ on my name at home. We’re home now.”

Sora slowed down her movement. *Yes. Home. But this is not my home. It’s my temporary place to build a family and share the love that won’t last longer that I hope it to be. The one who belongs here it the soon to be bride for you.* she thought sadly and tears falling like waterfall in her heart.

“Hey…” Luhan turned her around and make her let go the ladle. “…why are you silent? Answer me.” Luhan demanded. Sora sighed. “Luhan-shi. Jebal. You are getting married the day after tomorrow. We can’t keep on be like this. This is wrong.” Luhan came closer. “But I’m still not a married man yet.” Sora nodded. “Yes, a man who already had a fiancé who stay by your side.” She said slowly and turned around facing the pot again. Luhan sighed seeing her back figure but he still wrapped his hands around her tiny waist. Sora inhaled deeply and closed her eyes trying to control his feelings.

“Luhan…” she started to moves around to untie the hug but Luhan tighten his grip. “Please. I’m not letting go. Ever.” He whispered and make Sora heart stopped beating for a few seconds. “But you’re the one who said to forget everything when he had dinner the other day.”

“What I meant is, forget when we had a fight. Not what he had between us.” *I know as a man, I’m being selfish. But I can’t let her go. I don’t want to let her go.* Luhan kissed her shoulder. Sora her dry lips. *How could someone like him can’t take off his grips on me when he never said that he loves me?* Sora asked inside her mind. What Jessica had said to her repeat in her mind.

“You know fundamentally that Luhan is mine, right?”

“Then what kind of woman are you staying with a man that have soon to be wife under the same roof? You should realize yourself and your background doesn’t suit to be with him.”

“No problem. I’m sure a desperate woman like you want to spend as long as she could with a man that she will never had in her life.”

*Desperate? Is that word really suiting me? Maybe it is. If I am a desperate woman then, being like this for the last time is not wrong, right?*

Noticing her daydreaming make Luhan poked her side. Sora flinched and glares at him. “I’m cooking here or you wanna do the honor?” she asked teasingly acting like she really furious at him at the moment. Luhan laughed. “I thought that I need to insert coin somewhere just to make you move.”

Sora gasped. “What do you think I am?” Luhan shakes his head and turned her facing the pot before she could have the chance to hit her head with the ladle. He snickered and hugging her once again. Sora softens with his behavior. *Yup, for the last time will do.*

The next day is the day where Luhan will leave to the hotel where the wedding ceremony will be held on the day after. He needs to be there and be ready to be a groom for Jessica.

“Luhan…” Sora called when Luhan reach downstairs with his bag. Sora approached him with her work attire. She was holding Hyunmi in her arms. “You’re leaving already?” she asked, trying her best to calm down on the inside. Luhan nodded slowly and approached her. Luhan takes Hyunmi from Sora and kissed her cheek. Hyunmi looked at him and suddenly she laid her small palm on his cheek. The little girl looks gloomy today.

*She can feel her papa will leave.* Sora thought as she eyes Hyunmi. Luhan kissed her forehead and hand her over to Sora again. “You’re not going to work today, right?” She questions and Luhan nodded. “Yeah. I will take few days off. Maybe 3 or 4 days.” Sora nodded. “Okay then. Take care.” Luhan nodded and opened the door. “Lu-sajangnim…” Sora called suddenly and makes him turned around. “Congratulations for your wedding.” She said sincerely with smile. Luhan can sense something but he doesn’t want to have any negative thought about her. He nodded his head with weak smile and leave. Sora watched him get into his car and drive away.

*This is the last time you will see us in this house.*

 

 

Baekhyun opened the door and found Sora with Hyunmi and few suitcases with her. “Yah Yoda-ya~!” he yelled for Chanyeol and few seconds later the tall guy appeared with wide eyes. “Yah Park Sora! Why you didn’t call me so I can pick you up.” He nagged. “No need for that. I’m the one who fetch her at Luhan hyung’s place.” Kyungsoo appeared with blank face.

“Oh gurae? Thanks Do Kyungsoo.” Then all of them went inside the house as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo helped her with the suitcases.

“I need to go to work. So can you take care of her for a while?” Sora held out Hyunmi to Chanyeol and her brother pull the little one in his embrace. “But you said you will not going to work today?” Baekhyun questioned. He and Kyungsoo put her stuff in Chanyeol’s bedroom. “Start from today I won’t go to work, actually. I’m g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter