"Front Page"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please play the song while you're reading this chapter. Thank you! <3

Ae Sook vomited as she held onto the wall for dear life; her vomit kept on coming out; she stared at the color gradually changing until it turned red.

It turned red.

She was still vomiting, but why was it red?

 

Ae Sook was vomiting blood.

 

It took her awhile to figure out what was happening with her mind flooded with different thoughts, with different possibilities, with ‘ifs,’ ‘ands,’ and ‘buts.’

Eventually, she knew what was going on; she definitely knew what was happening, and she started to panic, but when she started to move, more vomit came out of , the blood so red that it made her cry harder.

 

"Daddy," Ae Sook cried as she tried to stand up with all of her strength gathered. "D-Daddy..."

She let her tears continue to fall as she wiped , even getting tissue, wiping the red color away from her face, from her lips, from her body.

She knew it was coming; the end was coming. Her life was written, and the book was coming to an end.

 

It will all come to an end.

 

Her legs started to wobble, her weakness taking over her body once again and she fell onto the ground, her body making contact with the cold tiles of her bathroom floor.

Even her tiles were stained with blood already.

She just wanted help, and she screamed at the top of her lungs as she shouted, “Daddy.”

 

But the sad part was that, her father wasn’t there.

Not today.

He was out because of business purposes, and he left messages and phone calls for Ae Sook, but she didn’t seem to notice her phone vibrating on her bed as she was inside the bathroom, doing nothing but vomiting everything out.

Only the words “Father” and “Mother” left her lips for a few minutes as she continued to stare at nothingness while she was sprawled out on the floor, too weak to even stand up.

 

She wanted to give up, but during the last few moments before she tried closing her eyes, she felt a strong presence near her, with her and in her. A tear drop fell as one hand held onto the wall and one hand on the floor; she was now standing back up, making her way to her bed.

It was God who made her stand up; she knew it, and when she reached the bed, she did nothing but kneel down.

She was kneeling down with her hands joined together, and she prayed.

She started praying, with tears falling one by one, and each one signified her sadness, her loneliness, her pain; it was everything coming out. She prayed with all her might, putting all her strength into it.

Ae Sook then whispered, “I will continue to love the Lord my Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter