Sam-Misunderstandings

Lunafly Scenarios

The doorbell echos through your apartment. You’re sitting alone on the couch, all of your emotions mingling together to the point where you’re not even sure how you should be feeling. A few minutes pass, and you refuse to open the door. You know exactly who’s behind it and you don’t want anything to do with him.

“______-ah! Open the door!” Sam pounds loudly on the door as if to knock it down. “Yah, I know you’re in there! Open the door and let me explain!”

“There’s nothing to explain!” You yell back, anger rising to the surface. “After what you did, I have no reason to speak to you, or see you ever again!”

“You don’t understand!” His cries, sounding desperate.

For a moment, the knocking and yelling stops and everything’s completely silent. Then, there’s a series of clicks and the door opens, revealing Sam, who’s drenched in sweat and looks like a complete mess from running all the way to your apartment.

 

You whirl around, momentarily confused as to how the heck he got the door open. Then you remember, the spare key under the doormat. “What part of stay away from me don’t you understand!” You scream at the top of your lungs, jumping off the couch and backing away from him. “I never want to see you ever again!”

“_______-ah,” He pleads, taking a few steps forward. “What you saw didn’t mean anything!”

“Oh yeah? You expect me to believe that you and some girl just happened to meet in the middle of the shopping district and she decided that you needed a nice, long kiss.” Venom drips from your words, making Sam’s expression fall even more.

“It wasn’t like that! She kissed me first. I….I used to know her back in high school-”

“Your first love huh? Is that what this is about? I thought you told me you were over her!” Tears sprang to your eyes and you fought to keep them back. No way were you going to show any signs of weakness now.

“I am! I’m completely over her, but she still has feelings for me. I told her we can never be together, that I have you!” Something deep inside of you jerks at your heart, telling you he’s not lying, but you can’t believe it.

“I don’t believe you,” Your voice weavers, making you even more angry. “ I DON’T BELIEVE YOU!” You shake your head furiously, trying not to show that he’s getting through. Sam takes a few more steps to you, and you keep backing away, but there’s a bookcase stopping you from retreating any farther.

“________-ah,” He whispers, closing the gap between the two of you. He takes your face gently in his hands and makes you look straight in his eyes. The tears hiding in your eyes fall as soon as you see that he’s crying too.

“Sam,” You whisper back, looking down and feeling deflated. “I…Sam, why did you kiss her?”

“I didn’t!” He laughs, sounding near hysteria. His thumbs try to wipe away your tears, but they just keep coming. “I didn’t kiss her, really! She kissed me. It lasted for two seconds at the most and I told her I was sorry because there’s only one person in this world that I love, and that’s you _______-ah.” He closes his eyes and leans forward so his head is resting on your forehead. “I love you, _______-ah. I love you to the ends of the earth.”

You close your eyes, a small smile forms on your lips. “And I love you to the bottom of the deepest ocean,” Your voice is shakey, but your words are full of conviction. “Oh Sam, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you, I’m so sorry!” You cry out, a sob escaping your lips.

“Shhh, it’s alright. As long as you’ll stay by my side for now and forever, I’ll be the happiest…man….alive,” His voice trails off as he closes in on your lips, kissing them lightly at first.

It was so soft and sweet, like you two had all the time in the world to spear. Then, slowly, Sam started kissing you harder, the kiss intensifying. Before you knew it he had pushed you to down onto the couch, his hands combing through your hair.

You break the kiss for a second to breathe and grin up at Sam. “Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae.” His voice is breathy which makes you pull him back down and smash your lips onto his.

Sam tentatively reached for the bottom of your top, asking with his eyes to see if it’s okay. You nod, and reach up to flip the lights off so you can start your night of adventure.