Teo-Home Again

Lunafly Scenarios

Um.....hi guys.....I got a little carried away with this one, it turned out kind of long xD But I hope you still like it! It was requested by an amazing Anon, because she was the first and only person to request a Teo scenario! And just to let you guys know I only have one more request to write, so please request some more!! Thank you!!!

~Admin Bunny

(7/7/17 catch-up)

___________________________________________________________

You’re sitting at your computer, waiting patiently. This is around the time Teo Skypes with you before he turns in for the night. It’s about 3 in the morning for you, which isn’t bad, it’s waiting and hoping he signs on. Some days he gets too busy with filming that he isn’t able to get on right away.

 

There’s a ding that echoes through the room. You quickly open the page and grin as Teo’s face appears on the screen. “Teo!”

 

“________-ah!” He holds up his hands and does your signal. You gladly sign back to him, relieved. “Sorry I was late, the director helds us over again since we’re almost done.”

 


 

You can tell he looks a bit tired, maybe even a bit flushed. “Teo, you’re staying healthy, aren’t you? Are you feeling okay? You look like you need more rest. Are you sure you’re getting enough sleep?” You continue to grill him with questions and he waits patiently for you to take a breath so he can answer.

 

“Dae, dae, don’t worry, I’m healthy. It’s just really warm in here, is all.” His expression saddens a bit. “I really miss you love.”

 

“I miss you too,” Despite your best efforts, a tear rolls down your cheek. “Are you coming home soon?”

 

He nods. “Only one more week ______-ah, and then we can be together again.”

 

“Good, because I don't think I can stand being alone any longer.”

 

“Why don’t you invite your friends over?” He suggests.

 

“I have, but they’re not you.” You smile weakly. “Just hurry home soon, okay?”

 

“Okay okay, I’ll try. I’ll tell director-nim to move his so we can get home faster!” He chuckles, leaning back in his chair.

 

You notice he’s not in his usual Skyping place. “Teo-ah, where are you?”

 

“Huh?” He sits up straight, his eyes widening. “W-what do you mean?”

 

“That’s not usually where you are. Where are you?” You ask curiously.

 

“Oh! I’m in the dining room. Sam was being loud and obnoxious, so I came out here.” He said quickly.

 

“Oh, that makes sense!” You laugh. The clock blinks four o’clock and you sigh. “I guess I better let you go.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” He leans forward and kisses the screen. “Good night, ______-ah.”

 

“Saranghae, Teo.” You kiss the screen too and hesitantly close the page. You lean back into your pillows and sigh, hoping the party the next day will take your mind of Teo for a little while.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Come on, _______-ah, we’re going to be late!” Your friend cries, trying to pull you out of your apartment without shoes or the proper make-up.

 

“Stop, I’m not really yet! And this party’s for you anyway, why does it matter if you’re late?” You argue, trying to get her to let go.

 

“______-ah, we have to go, now!” She keeps pushing and pulling on you, instant that you had to leave right now.

 

“Fine fine, let me put my shoes on and we can go! Besides, you were the one that wanted me to dress nice. How did you find something that would fit this well?” You ask, looking down the the short, sparkly tank dress and shrug that she picked out for you to wear, along with a pair of five inch silver slingbacks and a clutch. “Why couldn’t I put my hair up?”

 

“Because T- I mean, because it looks nice like that!”

 

“But all I did was curl it…” You trail off, the loose ringlets.

 

“It looks great! Now, let’s go!”

 

She finally gets you out the door and down to her car. As she’s driving, you realize that she never told you where the party was. “Where exactly are we going?”

 

“Somewhere.”

 

“But where? I’m not going drinking, if that;s what we’re doing.” You watch as a majority of the town passes by the window. “I don’t recognize anything here.”

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll know when we get there. And we are not drinking, I refuse to drink, and there;s no way you are.”

 

You take her word for it and sit back, watching as Seoul disappears before your eyes, leaving you with the vast countryside. The sun is setting, and everything is growing darker and darker. You’re tempted to ask your friend again, but you know she won’t tell you.

 

After about an hour of driving you finally arrive at a restaurant you’ve never been to before. There also seems to be a lack of cars around. “What kind of party has no people?” You wonder out loud.

 

“Don’t worry, everyone’s here that needs to be here.” She grins, flashing you a mysterious look.

 

“Okay…”

 

She leads you inside the front door. The lights are all turned down except for one that’s highlighting a table in the center of the dining area. You look at your friend, who just smiles and pushes you in that direction.

 

You take a seat at the table, looking around curiously. Not even seconds later a pair of hands cover your eyes, preventing you from seeing anything. “Yah, bapo friend, what are you up to?”

 

“Nothing much,” She replies. There’s some shuffling noises from across the table, which tells you that you are indeed not alone.

 

“Yah, let me see!” You squirm, trying to pull her hands away.

 

“Okay,” She says, and then a second later the hands move away, revealing your friend sitting across from you.

 

“Wait, if you weren’t covering my eyes, then,” You cut yourself off as you turn around and look up at the figure behind you. All of the oxygen leaves the room, leaving you completely breathless. “TEO!” You scream, jumping up and attacking him in hugs and kisses. “Oh my God, you’re back!”

 

“Yes I am,” He hugs you back and kisses you long and slowly. You find yourself melting into his arms once again, taking him in for all of the kisses and hugs you didn’t get for the past three months. “I’ve missed you so much ______-ah,” He mutters into your ear, making you shiver.

 

“I’ve missed you too!” Tears fall again, and you curse yourself for not having more control over your emotions.

 

Teo lets you go and takes a step back. “I got you something while I was gone.”

 

He takes out a small jewelry box and opens it, revealing a beautiful, hand-blown glass pendant. “Teo, it’s lovely!”

 

“Let me put it on you,” He takes it out of the box and carefully clasps it around your neck.

 

You put your hand on it, smiling. “I love it.”

 

Teo takes your hands, “I’m glad.”

 

“I have a present for you too.” You take his hands and gently rest them against your lower abdomen.

 

He scrunches his eyebrows together, not understanding what you were getting at. “Well, where is it?”

 

“Right here,” You press his hands harder against your stomach.

 

His eyes widen as it finally clicks. “Wait, we’re pregnant?”

 

You grin. “13 weeks.”

 

“Oh my gosh, we’re having a baby? We’re having a baby!” He throws his hands in the air, truly excited. “I love you, I love you and our future soccer player!”

 

“Um, hello, she’s going to be a dancer.” You stick out your tongue and hug him again. “Our baby can be whatever he or she wants, all that matters is that it’s our baby.”

 

“I second that.” You smile, leaning into his chest.

 

“Ehem,” Your friend clears , reminding you that she’s still there. “How about we get this party started!”

 

“Yes! I could use some wine.” You say, sitting down again.

 

“Um, I don’t think so!” Teo scolds, sitting beside you. “No alcohol.”


“Fine,” You mutter, but inside you’re happy to have one of the best husbands in the world, and he was all yours no matter what anyone said.