Yun-Too Cute

Lunafly Scenarios

“Omo! He’s sooo cute!” One gasped.

“Cute? I think you mean handsome, eonni!” Another scoffed.

“Just look at that cute little bootie!” A third giggled.

“He looks so yummy…” The fourth growled.

The whispers continued as you and Yun entered the store. The two of you were shopping for your next date; a wonderful camping trip, just you and Yun. It was supposed to be an easy-going, fun day, but as soon as you got to the store, people started to stare at Yun. You knew it was hard not to look at him, but the comments they were making seemed a bit excessive.

“_______-ah?” Yun tapped your shoulder, bringing you back from the gossip. “What’s up?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” You say, trying to sound like you didn’t know what he was talking about, but your cheeks flushed against your will.

“That, something’s turning you into a cute tomato,” He grinned, poking your cheeks. You return his smile, not being able to resist.

“It’s nothing, really,” You looked forward, slipping your arm in his.

“I don’t be-Oof,” Yun suddenly jerked back, looking surprised. A girl in front of you staggered back, having not been paying attention and running into Yun.

“Oh my! I’m sorry,” She bowed quickly. I couldn’t help but grin. She was probably distracted by his looks and forgot to step away.

“It’s alright, are you okay?” Yun took a step forward and held out his hand, giving her a good once-over. “I didn’t hurt you did I?”

She blushes, grabbing his hand. “Oh no, no, I’m fine. I’m TaeYoung.”

“I’m Yun.” He shakes her hand, smiling politely. You wait for the girl to break the hold, but she doesn’t seem to be making a move. She’s looking deep into Yun’s eyes, smiling like an idiot.

You step forward to break the hold, but TaeYoung finally lets go. “You’re really something. I wouldn’t mind taking you out sometime.”

“You seem really nice too.” Yun nods. He broke her gaze and looks at you, grabbing you hand. “I’m sorry, but we need to go now.”

“Alright, I hope we meet again!” She waves, her expression looking rather flirty. You watch as she stands and stares as you and Yun walk down the aisle, finally looking away as we turn the corner.

“I can’t stand people like her,” You hiss quietly to Yun, tightening your grip on his hand.

“Why? She seemed nice to me.”

“She was flirting with you!” You all but scream, feeling like Yun doesn’t understand.

“Most girls do,” He shrugs. “Except you, now that I think about it. You don’t really flirt with me much.”

“If I did that, I feel like I’d be just like one of them,” You mutter, looking down.

“But isn’t that what girlfriends are supposed to do?” Yun asked, looking at you.

Your frustration was starting to turn into all-out anger. “Then that means that every girl that’s ever flirted with you is your girlfriend?”

“Well, if you put it that way, then I guess so.” He smiles, looking over at the others that are gawking at him. “Wow, I have a lot of girlfriends.”

“What is wrong with you!” You yell, hot tears stinging your eyes. “You’re terrible, just terrible!”

You stomp off towards the furniture section and plop down on one of the couches, fuming. “What kind of boyfriend talks like that?! That’s just…gwah!” You grab your hair, not really sure what to do next.

You feel the spot next to you sink down. Looking over, you see Yun sitting there with a sad smile.

“What do you want?” You mutter, leaning back into the couch.

“______-ah, I like that you don’t flirt with me. I’m so sick of hearing it from strangers that, if you started, I think I’d have to kill you.”

“What?” You asked, confused.

Yun laughs at your expression. “I wouldn’t actually kill you, _______-ah! I like you too much for that.” He leans in and give you a little peck on the lips. “You are so much better than those wanna-be’s.”

“I really don’t think those girls wanna be me,” You chuckle, shaking your head. “I’m not really that great.”

“But you have something those other girls don’t have.” Yun smiles gently, scooting closer to you.

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” You say, feeling very skeptical.

“You have an amazing boyfriend who loves and cares for you like no one else on this earth can.” He leans forward to kiss you again, but this time it’s much deeper and longer, like a kiss from someone who really does care about you.

You break the kiss first, smiling up at Yun. “And I wouldn’t want it any other way.”