Yun-Puppy Love

Lunafly Scenarios

“Awe! Oppa oppa, come look at this one!” You call, pointing into the window of a pet shop. “He’s so cute!” The little puppy you are looking at comes up to the window and begins to paw at your hand. “Oh my gosh! Yun, come look!”

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Yun laughs, walking up beside you and wrapping his arm around your shoulder. “He is pretty cute. Hey buddy,” Yun puts up his hand and the puppy goes crazy, the spot where Yun’s hand is for a bit before backing away. His tongue is hanging out and he begins to bark at Yun.

“Wow oppa, I didn’t know you were such a chick magnet,” You giggle, giving a little wave to the puppy. “Sorry girl, but we have to go. I’ll come later, promise!”

Yun smiles, dropping his arm as you continue down the street. “Remind me again, where are we going?”\

“To the animal shelter! I volunteer there every Tuesday and Thursday. I feed the animals, play with the animals, wash the animals. It’s a ton of fun! Trust me,” You grab Yun’s free hand and lace your fingers into his, swinging your arms back and forth as you walk.

“Whatever you say,” The streets of Bucheon were packed with people shopping and just hanging out. The place you two are heading is just off of one of the busiest shopping districts between a cute little coffee shop and a convenience store.

Once you arrive you enter the building and the girl behind the counter, LeeSong,  grins and waves. “_____-ah! Annyeong! I’m so glad you’re here! SooMi is acting up and none of us can calm her down!” She bounces over to me, pulling on my arm. She bows to Yun, saying hello before pulling you behind to the back where the animals are.

As soon as you enter the room, you feel yourself relax. Being at the shelter lets you forget everything for a few hours and just lets you be you. LeeSong lets you go and you finish the walk to the back, where a small yellow lab is growling at another worker.

“It’s okay, ______-ah can take it from here,” LeeSong says, pulling the poor worker away, telling him to go feed the kittens. She turns back to you and says, “Have fun!”

Yun stands away from the cage as you open the gate and let yourself inside. Already the dog has stopped growling and it now just sitting there, watching you. You smile, then lean down to pet him. Yun steps forward, holding out a hand. “Be careful! He was just growling a few seconds ago!”

“Don’t worry, he likes me.” You kneel down and the pup comes running into your arms, plowing you to the ground. Yun gasps, running up to the cage, but doesn’t enter. You laugh as the lab your face and arms, giving you the love he keeps from the other workers.

“Wow,” Yun says, watching in awe. “How did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Calm him down like that?”

“I’ve known this dog since he arrived last year. The volunteers who were here didn’t sat calm around him, which just aggravated him. It took some time and a few bites, but eventually we came to love each other.” You scratch him between the ears, his favorite spot. “Now, should we go give you a bath?”

You grab a leash from the hook outside of the cage and put it on the dog’s collar, leading him and Yun outside to the rear of the building where the hose was. You clipped the pup up and grabbed the hose, testing it to make sure the water was on before you sprayed him down, getting him good and wet.

Yun hands you the shampoo and you sit down beside the dog and squeeze some of the some of it on your hands and rub it onto the lab’s back. About halfway through lathering him up he decides that you need a shower too and shakes himself. You squeal, falling back and laughing hard. “Yah, SooMi, what are you doing?”

He barks, the sits down, waiting for you to finish washing him. You scrub him down well, then rinse him off. You set the hose down for a minute to grab the brush and all of a sudden there’s a cold stream of water hitting your back. You whirl around and are greeted with a cold-water face wash. “Yah, YUN!”

Yun laughs, then runs the other direction as you attempt to go retrieve the hose. You two end up in an epic water battle that leaves you soaking wet and breathless on the ground side by side. You reach over and grab Yun’s hand. He rolls over and kisses you on the lips, making you lose track of what you should’ve been doing.

Just as things begin to heat up, the pup runs over and comes between the two of you, your faces. “Alright alright, we won’t kiss anymore,” Yun laughs, scratching him on the neck.

“He likes you, oppa,” You giggle, grabbing Yun’s hand and kissing it.

“I think he knows I love you,” Yun pushes the dog away and attacks you in kisses. The pup just sits there, dripping wet and watching with satisfaction.