Teo-You Are Home

Lunafly Scenarios

*emerges from an endless stack of brightly colored clothes and shoes* Hey guys! What's up? So things with musical have been crazy busy, but since performances are this weekend, that means my free time will open up hopefully much more than it is now. Here's a lovely request from an amazing anon. I had fun writing this and I hope you guys enjoy reading it ^^ 

~Admin Bunny

(7/7/17 catch up)

_____________________________________________________

Dark clouds swim in the sky, blocking the warm summer sun. A low rumble travels through the sky, followed by another great flash of blue light. Windows are closing, children are retreating back inside, their afternoon antics coming to an end earlier than expected. The weatherman hadn’t said it was supposed to rain today.

Tap tap tap.

A light mist starts to fall, tapping on your bay window. You sit on the cushioned sill, watching each drop as it hits the glass. Your knees are tucked up under your chin, your hands embracing them. A wicked wind starts, whipping the poor trees in every direction. Try as you might, you can’t bring yourself to close the blinds. You’re too transfixed on the scene outside, but you know that you shouldn’t watch. No, you can’t watch.  

Where are you?


Another round of lightning lights up the sky, but even with the burst of light, the darkness keeps creeping in, undeniably inescapable. You have no energy to even make a move to turn on any lights, light any candles. That’s what makes you comfortable. The darkness. It’s your security blanket, a place you can always go to. The perfect place to hide.

No. Never.

Your eyes watch the sky as the rain falls harder now, the drops growing in size. Your hands twitch. You know this isn’t right, you can’t do this again.

I can do this.

It takes minutes, maybe just seconds, you’re not entirely sure, but you finally get to your feet, stepping away from the window.

Good. Keep going.

You reach out, searching for the cord. Where is it? Even though you’re moving you can’t peel your eyes away from outside. There. Your hand clutches the rope, tugging on it until the blinds fall, breaking your vision. It’s like someone picked you up from one life and threw you into another just like that. You blink a few times, getting ahold of your body again.

Perfect. You did it.

An unsteady breath falls from your lips and you find yourself sliding to the floor. Laughter bubbles up from deep inside you, bursting out and filling the living room. You look at your shaking hands, clenching them shut.

I am strong.

The front door flies opens and Teo, your boyfriend of six months, comes running through it, looking around frantically. He’s completely drenched and his eyes look wild, much like his hair at the moment.  He spots you on the floor and rushes over, kneeling in front of you.

“I’m so sorry _______-ah, I had no idea it was going to rain today. I was in town when it started and I-”

“Teo,” You cut him off, giving him a kiss on the cheek. “I did it.”

He looks at you like you just spoke to him in another language. “What?”

“I did it,” You point to the now covered window. “I shut them myself.”

He opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out right away. His eyes travel between your smile and the bay window. “You... you closed it yourself?”

“Yes!” You cry, throwing yourself into his arms. “Oh oppa, I did it!”

“______-ah,” He whispers, taking you into his arms, hugging you close to him. Tears roll down his cheeks as he smiles, “I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you Teo, for everything.” You hug him back, the feeling of peace and energy flowing into your body.

You stay like that for what seems like forever. Neither of you want to move, nor feel a real need to. Outside the clouds dissipate, the rain coming to a stop and moving on to find a new place to fall. The sun shimmers and streams through the cracks of the blinds, lighting up the spot where you and Teo are sitting. You look up from his shoulder and smile. “Oppa, look, the sun is out.”

Teo lets you go and looks too. “Let’s open the blinds.” He stands and shuffles over to the window, pulling the cord down and revealing the world outside. The neighbor kids were outside in their rain boots jumping around in the puddles, splashing each other. Windows open and parents come out and join their children. Smiles everywhere, the happiness in the air is welcomely  contagious. “______-ah?”

You look up to see Teo smiling sweetly down at you. “Thank you.”

“For what? I should be the one thanking you! All you’ve done for me… I probably wouldn’t even be a part of this world anymore if you hadn’t come along that day.”

His smile falters a bit, sadness creeping into his eyes. You sit back down and hug him close. “I’m just glad you got through it. Hey, how about we go out later? Let’s get some lunch and then go to a movie or something?”

“Why don’t we just go now?” You suggest.

“But we should really eat first-”

“We can eat out. Come one Teo, I wanna get out of the house for a while. It’s kind of stuffy in here.”

Teo sighs, but doesn’t protest. “Alright, we can go out. Where do you want to go?”

“How about Coffeest? They have amazing cheesecake!”

“That’s not really what I would classify as food,” Teo chuckles, even though he knows he’s not going to win this one.

“Pft, do I look like I care? No, come on, let’s go!” You shoot up, pulling your love up with you.

You take a minute to change into a pair of jeans and a nice top before slipping on your jacket and boots and following Teo out to his car in the driveway. The drive to the cafe itself only took about twenty minutes and along the way you turn to the back seat and search for a CD to out into the radio. That’s when you see a small navy blue shopping bag sticking out from under the seat. “Teo, what this bag doing under here?”

“Don’t touch it!” He panics, pulling your arm away. You look at him, startled by his outburst. “It’s, um, it’s just a necklace I bought for my mom.”

“Really? Can I see it?”

“No, I would let you but it’s wrapped already…”

“Oh, okay.” You shrug, turning back to pick up the CD that was on the seat.

The rest of the drive is silent beside the music that was playing. When you get to town, Teo drops you off at the door so he can go park. You enter the coffee shop, surprised to see it rather packed. There’s a table right in the center of the shop that’s open, so you go and stake it before Teo comes in. The two of you go to the counter and order your coffee and cake, bringing it back to the table to eat.

“So, how’s your cheesecake?” Teo asks, taking a sip of his iced Americano.

“Amazing!” You cheer, taking another savory bite. “I could eat this all day everyday.”

“I think you’d get sick doing that.”

“Never!” You giggle, looking around at the others people surrounding your table. Most are happily enjoying their treats, having conversations that range from the coffee they’re drinking to how work is going.

“I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be back in a bit, okay ______-ah?” Teo’s voice brings you back to him and you nod, watching him take off toward the restrooms. 

You check your phone and finish off your cappuccino by the time he finally returns to the table. “______-ah,” He stops in front of you and holds out his hand, asking you to stand. Your hand slips into his and you stand, not quite sure of what’s happening.  “Stay here for a moment,” Teo grins, giving you a peck on the cheek before running over to the counter and asking something of the guy manning it. He nods and hands a familiar blue bag to Teo and tells him something before Teo leaves and walks back towards you.

“Oppa, what are you-” He puts a finger on your lips, shutting you up before turning his back to you. You hear the rustle of a plastic bag and the tearing of paper. “Teo, seriously, what the hell are you doing.”

“Hang on,” He answers, twisting back around but leaving his hands behind his back. “______-ah, ever since we first met, I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind. Sure, we’ve had our ups and downs while battling your depression, but after all of that here we are, still together. I know it really hasn’t been long since we started seeing each other, but I have something I’d like to ask you.”

The people around us went silent, listening intently. They knew what was come, and so did you.

“O-Oppa,” You stutter, taking a step back. “But...we’re in public…”

“That just makes it even more for sure,” He smiles, getting down on one knee and holding up a beautiful ring box, opening it just before asking, “_______-ah, will you do me the honors of marrying me?”

The whole room gasps, waiting for your answer. You look around, taken aback by the sheer amount of people in this small cafe. All eyes are on you as they wait. “Um, ah, Teo…”

“Yes?”

“I think I’m going to have to say no to this one..” You trail off, looking sheepish.

His face falls to the floor, the ring box tipping out of his hand. The by-standers are completely stunned that you actually turned him down. They give you looks, and start talking about out like you’re not even there even though you’re standing right in front of them.

You look around, a smile breaking free on your lips. “Guys, I was kidding!”

“Oh!” Comes from a chorus of people.

Teo look ready to fall over and die right there. “You little, I can’t believe you just did that to me!”

“Gotta keep it interesting, love,” You grin, holding out your hand to receive the beautiful diamond ring. He slips it carefully on your finger, tossing the box aside so he can take you in his arms and whirl you around. The crowd claps for you and cheers you on.

“So, what do we do now?” You ask, kissing him on the lips.

“Well my dear fiance, how about we go tell everyone?”

“But what about my movie? You said we were going to go see a movie?”

“Alright, movie first, then we can go tell people.”

“Deal,” You laugh, hugging Teo close. You are never going to let him go ever again. Not one single person will ever be able to tear you apart, no matter how badly they try. Love is a powerful thing, and when the time is right there’s no stopping it.