Sam-Operation Jealousy

Lunafly Scenarios

“This is Mia. She’s a good friend of mine from school, and she’s visiting from Busan.” Sam says, smiling at the short, brunette girl beside him. You narrow your eyes, thinking that’s always how it starts. “I told her that she could hang out with us today.”

Like you hang out with her when I’m not around. You shake your head and force a convincing smile. “No problem! So, what are we doing today?” You walk over and grab Sam’s arm possessively.

“I was thinking that, since Mia doesn’t come here very often, we could show her some of the really neat places around Incheon.” He smiles at Mia. “Does that sound good to you?”

She takes a step forward, standing beside Sam to his left. You feel a tug at your heartstrings, and try to push it off. Neat places? He doesn’t mean our special places, does he?

Your phone vibrates in your pocket. You open the lid and see that it’s Yun asking if you’re busy and want to hang out. Ever since you started dating Sam, you’ve become good friends with both Teo and Yun. That’s when the idea pops into your head.

“Hey, Sam? Do you mind if I go and hang with Yun for a while? He just texted and said he needed some company.” You smile, waving your phone.

Sam’s smile falters for a split second before returning at half-brightness. “Sure, I don’t mind. Come on Mia, let’s go.” Bingo!

“Have fun!” You call back, walking off towards a near cafe. Pulling out your phone you text Yun back and ask him to meet you there. You take a seat outside and order a coffee while waiting.

It takes less than ten minutes for Yun to arrive. He’s dressed casually in skinny jeans and a pop culture t-shirt. His sunglasses are balancing perfectly on his nose as he smiles at you. “Hey _______-ah! I thought you were spending the day with Sam.”

“Yeah, I was until he brought another girl along with him. I used you to get away. And possibly make him jealous.”

“________-ah,” He frowns, sitting across from you. “I’m sure he has a reason for bringing her with him.”

“She’s an old friend. From school,” I mutter, taking a sip of coffee. “You know how those things work.”

“Are you sure that’s what it is? That she really isn’t just a friend?”

You nod, feeling confidant. “I’m certain.”

Yun sighs and waves over the waitress. She takes his order and runs off, leaving us alone again. “So, what would you like to do?”

“Honestly?” You say, looking up at him. “I’m too bummed out to do anything fun.”

Yun chuckles, shaking his head. “My my _______-ah, you are definitely one heck of a girl.”

You grin. “Why thanks Yun!”

The waitress returns with Yun’s coffee and he accepts it gratefully, taking a long sip. “So, what were you, Sam and mystery girl going to do today?”

“He was going to show her around. She hasn’t been here much before.” You reply, needlessly stirring your coffee.

“Ah, so she’s not from around here.”

“Nope, not in the least,” Your phone goes off in your pocket. You pull it out and open it and see it’s Sam asking where you are. With a sigh, you answer and tell him you’re at a cafe.

“Who’s that?” Yun asks, curious.

“Sam. he’s wondering where-”

“YUN-AH!” A girlish voice screams from behind you. You jump in your seat, almost falling to the ground. Whirling around, you see Mia with wide eyes and Sam, who looks mildly amused.

Yun stands slowly, a smile forming on his lips. “Mia!” He sets his coffee down and runs to the girl, picking her up and twirling her around. “Mia, I’ve missed you so much!”

You gap at the two, seriously confused. Sam notices and walks over, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. “That’s Mia, Yun’s girlfriend.”

“Yun’s what? But..but, I thought that she…and, and you…” You trail off, your mind feeling as if it would explode. “I’m confused. I thought you were dating her behind my back.”

Sam looks at you with surprise. “What are you talking about? Silly ______-ah, why would I date another girl if I’m dating you?”

“You’ve been hanging out with her the past few days. I was… I was just worried, is all,” You look down, feeling humiliated.

“Don’t worry _______-ah, I understand completely. You had me going for a moment there, when you asked to hang out with Yun instead. But now it all makes more sense.” He nuzzles your neck and sighs.

“I’m just glad it wasn’t what I thought it was,” You laugh, leaning into Sam.

“I’ll never, ever do that to you, trust me,” Sam gins, then leans in and kisses you lightly.

When he breaks the kiss, you stand there dazed. “You just kissed me,”

“Yup, and you kissed back.”

“That was my first kiss. Ever!” You stare at him, amazed. “That was amazing!”

“If you thought that was amazing,” Sam’s eyes changed, making him look slightly savage. “I can rock your world.”

You stand there, still dazed, but before Sam can kiss you again, Yun calls over. “Hey, are you guys coming?”

Sam steps back, looking disappointed. “Yeah, we’re coming.” He holds out his hand. “Come on ______-ah, let’s go!”

“With you,” You say. “I’ll go anywhere.”