Sam-Making Up

Lunafly Scenarios

So I believe these were two anon requests that I combined. “Can you write a scenario of Sam forgetting your birthday and he does everything to try and make it up to you, please?” and “Could u write a fluffy scenario with sam where he and his gf does a youtube video for her gf's chanel and his gf is a famous youtube”

I have been out of the Lunafly loop, but this vlog from Sam was super helpful and gave some insight into what’s been happening. I’m sorry if this is out of character for him. I will do my best on the pending Lunafly requests -Admin Em

Warnings: none

________________________________________________________________________-

You wake up to almost a hundred notifications on your phone and smile. Slowly you start reading some of the YouTube messages wishing you well and then you move onto your other social media sites. It was amazing that your fans remembered your birthday and took the time to send little messages. There are plenty of text messages from your family and friends as well. The amount of love you’re receiving is almost overwhelming.

Stretching out, you remain in bed a bit longer to reply to your family and friends before getting up to make yourself a light breakfast. As you eat your food, you start saving some of the messages to look back on whenever you have a bad day. It’s during this process you note that your boyfriend hasn’t sent anything. Reminding yourself that Sam is a busy person, you tell yourself not to dwell on it. He had promised you last week that he would make time for a birthday dinner with you.

You go out for lunch with some of your friends, your small group catching up on each others lives. Afterward a few of them decide you should all go shopping. “You all just want my fashion advice,” you tease.

“Why do you think we keep you around?” one of them laughs.

“Yeah, we have to make sure you are worth of the internet fame,” another adds.

“I think I proved that since you do your makeup the way I taught you last month,” you point out.

“That’s the makeup tip. We have to check the fashion.”

You roll your eyes as you smile and follow them along. After several fun filled hours, your entire group ends up with at least two bags of assorted items.

Once you’re home, it dawns on you that you haven’t checked your phone. There are a few new birthday messages, and one from Sam. “Hey baby, I’m going to go out for some drinks with some friends tonight. I will see you tomorrow :)”

You read the message twice. He was going out with his friends tonight...on your birthday...after he promised. You read the message a third time, seeing if maybe there was an invitation that you just weren’t seeing. Nope.

If it were any other day you wouldn’t mind him suddenly going out with his friends. But after being so busy and making so many promises, he forgot your birthday. Strangers from the internet can send their well wishes, but your own boyfriend can’t remember.

You don’t bother to reply.

Instead you make plans with your parents to visit them for dinner. When they ask where Sam is you simply say he’s busy. You try to always keep any issues you have between you and Sam, it wasn’t anyone else’s business. Talking and being with family takes your mind of things. Being home relaxes so you stay a while after dinner before deciding to head home. As you leave, your mother presents you a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You thank your parents again, hugging both of them tightly.before leaving.

The following morning you wake up to a message from Sam, telling you he would stop by your place around noon. You send a quick answer, saying you look forward to seeing him. You have cooled down a bit since last night. It still hurt that he seems to have forgotten, but you think that maybe he could still give you a late birthday surprise. So with that in mind, you start getting ready for the day.

By the time you’re done with your makeup you hear Sam’s key in the door and smile, excited to see your boyfriend. You quickly go over and give him a kiss on the cheek. “You look beautiful, as always,” he smiles at you before taking off his shoes.

“Did you have fun last night?” you ask as he lies on your couch.

He pats the cushion, signalling you to lie down and cuddle with him. “It was nice being with some of the guys. Nothing too exciting. What did you do yesterday? Did you buy those flowers? They’re lovely.”

“My parents gave them to me when I went to their place for dinner. I spent most of the afternoon with friends for lunch and shopping. Bought a few new makeup brushes and a shirt for work.”

“Sounds like a special day.”

“It was,” you say a bit dryly.

“What do you want to do today?” Sam asks, lazily playing with a strand of your hair.

At this point, you aren’t sure if he’s asking as he normally is, or if he means it for your late birthday. You could tell him what you’d hoped to do on your birthday, but you feel a bit petty and want him to make a plan. “I don’t know. What would you like to do?”

“Hmm, since we both went out yesterday, how about just a relaxing day here? We can go out again next time or for a special occasion.”

You’re certain now. He’s forgotten.

“Sam...did...did you forget my birthday?” You ask slowly, afraid to hear the answer. But you need to know. You don’t want to feel bitter for no reason.

“No, I would never. Your birthday is-” he stops as he’s about to say yesterday’s date. “Oh no. Baby, I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize.”

“It’s okay, I know how you lose track of the days.”

“No, it’s not okay. I promised you a nice dinner, so let me take you out tonight and do anything to make it up to you,” he says, shifting to look into your eyes. You can see how sorry he is so you give him a quick peck.

“Anything?”

“Yes.”

“So...you’ll let me do your makeup for a video?”

The last video you had done with Sam about men’s fashion had been a big hit, and since then you had wanted to do another, but this time using him as your makeup model. “You promise nothing extreme?”

“Hmmm, I would just do some basics...but since you’re in the dog house I would like to a bit more. But since you’re sorry, I’ll make you a deal. I will pick some old Lunafly videos and for every cringe-y reaction, the more extreme the makeup gets.”

Sam thinks things through before kissing your forehead. “Let me make a dinner reservation and wash my face while you get set up.”

And so you quickly gather the makeup supplies in your spare room, which acted as your film studio. You load a few videos and by that time Sam is sitting beside you. “So I’m going to start with a little intro and then you can come in and say something if you want before we move to the first video,” you tell him, earning a nod in return.

You turn to the camera, checking the monitors to make sure everything looks good before starting to record. “Hey everyone, I want to start off by thanking everyone who sent birthday wishes. They all really meant a lot to me. Today I’m going to be doing something a little differently with my boyfriend,” you glance over at Sam, who sits in the seat beside you. “So Sam got himself into a bit of trouble recently and to make up for it, he’s acting as my model today. But since he’s so willing to remedy his mistake and is an all-around sweetheart, the catch is that depending on how he handles watching three Lunafly music videos is how extreme his makeup will get. Do you have anything you want to say before we start?”

“I already regret this,” Sam says with a laugh before you hit play so that How Nice Would It Be starts playing.

Almost immediately as the multiple whispers of “Lunafly” start does Sam make a face, but remains calm. He stays calm until he starts singing, then he seems to cringe a bit more. “Why did I think that hair was a good idea?” He says after a while. When the video concludes he proudly says, “That wasn’t so bad. Just us in the studio.”

“Had to give you and easy start,” you tease before starting Fly To Love.

“The cheesy graphics....the outfits....the yellow lipstick,” he whines softly now and then, but for the most part he softly sings along while swaying to the music. You can’t help the smile on your face at how cute he’s being.

When you play Special Guy, you can tell he has some mixed emotion, but he makes no comment. At the end of the video he comments about how many people had been involved. “To anyone watching that may have been involved, thank you,” he smiles.

“Alright, so you kept positive about all this, so I’m going to do a bit more of a male rock star look for you. So there will be darker, stronger eye makeup and maybe something to make the cheekbones stronger,” you inform Sam.

He gives a nod and lets you do your thing, talking to the camera about the products you’re using and what you’re doing. Occasionally the two of you will joke with one another about what you’re doing or how he looks. It doesn’t take long for you to finish and when Sam can finally look at himself he laughs. “I think I pull this off for the most part,” he grins, looking into the camera and checking different angles.

The two of you say a few parting words, thanking everyone for watching and reminding people to subscribe and check the links in the description for the products you used. Once the video camera is turned off, you get a few photos of Sam from the angles you want before taking a few goofy selfies.

“Am I allowed to take this off for our dinner?” Sam asks as he notes the time.

“Hmmm....I suppose,” you laugh. When he returns with a fresh face, he kisses your cheek. “That was fun.”

“I’m glad it was fun,” you kiss him as he takes your hand, leading you to his car to take you out for a magical night.