Yun-Fun in the Fun

Lunafly Scenarios

“You have a what?!” You gasp, staring wide-eyed at Teo. You and the members of Lunafly were driving towards your vacation destination. Before now, no one had told you where you were going, and they were in the process of telling you.

 

“A beach house.” Teo says, looking at you like it’s completely normal to have one.

 

“Holy crap!” Your mouth is hanging wide open and the boys are laughing at you.

 

“I thought we told you,” Sam mused, slinging his arm over the back of the seat.

 

“Um, n-no, you didn’t,” You stutter, amazed.

 

“You’d think that for as long as we’ve known you, we would’ve mentioned it at some point.” Yun shrugged, but there was a hint of a smile playing at his lips.

 

“Come on Yun,” Sam nudges him in the side. “You just wanted to keep it a secret so you could surprise ______-ah!”

 

“What are you talking about?” Yun asked blankly, but you could see his cheeks flush a bit.

 

“I think you and _______-ah would make a cute couple,” Teo grins, poking you in the shoulder.

 

You find yourself blushing, but you don’t reply, instead you watch the scenery fly by outside the van window.

 

After about another half hour of driving you finally make it to the beach house. The temperature there is a bit cooler than in Seoul, and you find yourself a bit chilled as everyone files out of the van.

 

Yun seems to take notice of this and he hands you his sweatshirt. “Here ______-ah, you look cold.”

 

You smile and gladly accept it, slipping it on and rejoicing as the warm fabric instantly takes effect. He smiles, feeling satisfied and together the two of you start walking to catch up to the others, who now seem to be ignoring you.

 

The house is small, but the inside is completely decked out in beach-like fashion. “Wow,” You blurt out as you look around the room you just walked into; the kitchen. “Everything’s so…”

 

“Clean? Yeah, it probably won’t stay that way long,” Teo says as he makes his way to the fridge, opening it and pulling out a can of soda.

 

“Yeah, and this one is probably the dirtiest of us all!” Sam points to Yun with a smirk.

 

“Haha, very funny Sam,” Yun smiles, but it looks a bit forced. The others don’t seem to notice, but you do. To try to lighten his mood, you stand over by him and take his arm.

 

“Yun-ah, can we go swimming?”

 

“Sure _____-ah.” He looks at you with a smile and you feel a bit better.

 

Everyone changes into their swimming suits and gathers up some beach towels and sand toys and head out to the beach. You and Sam test out the water while Teo starts on a sand castle and Yun sets up the umbrella and towels.

 

“Wah!~” You scream as your feet hit the water. “It’s cold!”

 

Sam laughs and kicks up some water at you. “What did you expect? Warm bath water.”

 

You blush, feeling embarrassed. “Well, no, but-”

 

“Aha!” Teo yells, looking over at you with a triumphant smile. “Look!”

 

“Wow,” You gape at his fast handwork. Already he had the base of the castle complete and was starting on the second level. “Daebak!” You run over to him and plop down, wanting to help.

 

Yun comes over and sits down beside you and helps you fill a bucket and put it on the base.

 

“Wah, you guys look so cute, working together like that,” Sam jokes, punching Yun lightly on the back.

 

Without a word, Yun stands up and marches off back towards the house. You look at the others, who look just as confused as you are. “What’s got his undies in a bunch?” Teo shrugs and goes back to his sand castle.

 

You look at Sam, who also seems to have lost interest and is on his way back to the water. Seeing as no one else seemed to care, you follow Yun back to the house and into the living room where the two of you sit on the couch. No one speaks for awhile until Yun breaks the silence.

 

“I can’t believe he said that,” He mutters, standing up to pace.

 

You stay where you are and watch him walk back and forth. “Why? He was just making fun, that’s all.”

 

“That’s not the point!” Yun says through clenched teeth. “He…he embarrassed me!”

 

“That’s what friends are supposed to do,” You say calmly, trying to get him to calm down.

 

“No! It’s not okay though!” His voice is raising, and it’s starting to scare you. He stops pacing and turns to you, his eyes blazing. “Real friends would understand and be nice about everything. I give them one piece of information to keep secret and they throw it back in my face.”

 

“Yun…” You trail off and stand up, walking towards him. “It’s okay, really.”

 

That seems to have done it. Yun snaps and grabs your shoulders, shaking you slightly. “You don’t understand! Don’t pretend to know what’s going on!”

 

Tears spring to your eyes and Yun’s grip is hurting your shoulders. “Yun-ah, you’re scaring me,” Your voice shudders and that seems to bring Yun back to his senses.

 

The darkness in his eyes dissipates and turns into sadness and realization. He instantly lets go and backs up. “_______-ah, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to blow up at you like that.”

 

You shake your head and go to him, embracing him tightly. “I know, it’s okay.”

 

He pushes you away and shakes his head. “No…no it’s not. I need to tell you what’s going on.”

 

You’re eyes widen, surprised he wants to tell you. “I’m listening.”

 

Yun looks down at his feet as he says, “They’re teasing me because….because I told them I like you.”

 

For a moment the silence just hangs in the air, then, against your better judgement, you start to giggle.

 

Yun looked up, confused. “That’s…funny?”

 

You nod, “That’s so cute!”

 

“……Really?”

 

“Yes! It is.” You grin and hug Yun again. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

 

“Because I didn’t want to rush things.” He blushes and looks away.

 

You take his face in your hands and turn his head so he’s looking at you again. “It’s not rushing when I like you too.”


And, with that, you lean in and give him a long awaited kiss on the lips, making everything okay again.