Teo-Lover's Quarrel

Lunafly Scenarios

Hey guys! Have a cute Teo scenario requested by a lovely Anon xD While this is my last request, I have a few other things I can do to help the other admins out, but i would love some to prompts to write about! ^^

~Admin Bunny

(END 7/7/17 catch up)

_______________________________________________-

The night sky glitters over your head as Teo leads you into a white gazebo covered in twinkling white lights. He still hasn’t told you what you were doing here, but after seeing the beautiful set-up, you didn’t really care anymore. As you get closer, your dress reflects the lights, scattering them all over the inside of the pavilion. Teo stops and pulls you into his arms, giving you a sweet peck on the forehead. This catches you off guard and you have no time to react before he steps away and grabs something from behind him and holds it out to you. A single red rose.  

“Teo...” You gasp, a hand rising to cover your mouth. “What is this?”

“It’s a gift. For you.” He smiles, nodding for you to take it.

You take it with your free hand, sincerely touched by the the gesture. “But what for? Our one year anniversary was last month.”


“Can’t I give my girlfriend a flower even when there isn’t a reason?”

“I guess so, but that’s not really something you’ve ever done before…” You trail off, looking around. “And how did you manage to do this by yourself?”

“Who said I did it by myself?” Teo smirks, pushing you back against the side of the railing. “Here, I need you to stand right there and turn around. No peaking!”

You give him a look before doing as he asked. “Teo, you’re kind of freaking me out here.”

His laugh floats to your ear, giving you goose bumps. “Don’t be. you’re going to love it.”

The sound of his feet slide along the along the wood as he moves around, doing something that you weren’t really sure of. It takes him a few minutes before he finally let you face him again. You look around, but don’t see anything different than before. “What-”

Teo cuts you off, putting a finger over your lips. “Shhh.” You’re too busy looking into his gorgeous eyes to see his other hand slip into his front pocket and pull out a small velvet box. “_______-ah,” He whispers, lowering himself down onto one knee. “I’ve been in love with you since the first day we meet and now that I’ve spent this past wonderful year with you, I have something I’d like to ask.”

“Teo oppa…” You choke on your words, holding back tears of joy.

“________-ah, will you marry me?” He lifts up the box and opens it to reveal a simple, but delicately intricate ring. Perfect for you.

Every one of your words disappears down your cheek with each tear that falls. It takes you a moment to form one single word on your tongue, but Teo just sits and waits patiently for your answer.

“Yes,” You force out, along with a bout of laughter. Teo grins and slips the ring on your finger before wrapping his arms around you and spinning you around.

“Oh ______-ah,” He yells, planting a huge kiss on your lips, not letting you breathe until you had to practically push him off of you. “I love you, I love you so much!”

“I love you too Teo,” You grin, smashing your lips back to his before he even gets the chance.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been three weeks since Teo’s and your official engagement. The two of you have been planning for the past few days; visiting bakers, figuring out the venue and so on. Today was the day you were going to talk to some of Teo’s friends to figure out what kind of band you are going to have for entertainment as well as pick out the official colors for the decorations and bridesmaids dresses.

“I already talked to E. Den and he said that LC9 would be happy to perform for us, but BAP sounded really psyched about it too.” Teo explains, taking ahold of you hand as you walk into the familiar Nega Network building. The lobby is completely empty minus the receptionist at the main desk who smiles brightly when you enter.

“Well well, if it isn’t our star couple! They’re waiting for you up in the practice room.”

“Thanks,” Teo throws back, giving her a wave as he leads you into the elevator. As soon as the door closes, Teo pulls you in for a long, slow kiss. You instantly melt right into him, running your hands through his silky locks as he pins you against the wall to give himself for body coverage. All too soon, however, the elevator comes to a stop and opens before the two of you get to detach yourselves from each other. Himchan is standing there, wide eyed and caught off guard for a moment when he sees you stand there twisted in Teo’s grip.

“Wow, when they said newlyweds were , they forgot to mention newly engaged couples were that way too,” Himchan spits out, trying to hold back his laughter.

“Hi Himchan,” Teo chuckles, shaking his head. “Where are the rest of the guys?”

“Upstairs waiting for your two. Come on, we even wrote a song just your the wedding.” Himchan grabs Teo’s arm and drags him towards the dance studio, leaving you behind in their dust.

“Hey, guys!” You call, but neither of them seem to have heard you, so your only other option is to follow them. Your heels click with every step you take, echoing down the otherwise empty hall. The door to the studio is closed and the window is covered, but you can hear the pounding of the bass as it vibrates through it. The handle is cold under your fingers as you grip the handle and slowly turn in, almost afraid of what you’re going to find behind it.

The wooden door swings open, revealing all six BAP members standing in a clump around a massive boom box. Zelo grins, “She’s here!” He waves, making his way towards you. “______-ah, you have to come listen to this, you’re going to love it!”

“Alright alright,” You laugh, letting him tow you to the mass of testosterone on the other end of the room. He sits you down on the floor beside your fiance, who instantly drapes an arm over your shoulder.

“We haven’t thought of a name for it yet, but we were going to dedicate it to you guys,” Himchan adds, forcing the rest of the band into the center of the room. “The dance is a little sketchy too, but we’ll work it out in the next couple weeks.”

JongUp was closest to the boombox, so he quickly pushes play before returning to his area for the dance. Nothing happens, and you look at Teo, confused before a strong, hip-hop beat bursts out from the speakers. The boys instantly break into an intricate dance that almost looks like an amazing game of leapfrog. The instrumental lasted about a minute before the music suddenly changed into a softer, sweeter sound.

Once they finished their fantastic performance, Teo looks at you with a huge smile. “That was great! So, don’t you think they would be perfect for our reception?”

“Well…” You trail off, still thinking. “That was great, but I don’t really know of that will go with the theme of the wedding…”

“Theme? Since when are we having a theme?” Teo scoffs, crossing his arms.

“I was going to talk to you about it when we went to look at bridesmaid dresses. I want our wedding to be vintage and subtle. Light, pastel colors, indie music, Victorian silverware, and the like.”

Teo blinks. “Um, who are you an what have you done with my outgoing, energetic future wife?”

“What? I can be girly sometimes too you know,” You blush, punching him in the shoulder.

“I didn’t say anything!” He throws his hands in the air. “But what if I want pop music at the reception?”

“We’re going to have indie music,” You say sternly, standing up.

Teo follows your lead and stands right in front of you, unfortunately much taller than you, lessening your effect. “Pop.”

“Indie.”

“Pop!”

“Indie!”

The BAP members just watch you argue like it’s some reality tv show, but much cuter. Teo picks you up and flings you over his shoulder. “Hey!” You call as the blood goes rushing to your head.

“I’m not putting you down until you agree to let BAP be our performer.”

“This is complete ludicrous, Teo, put me down!”

"Neverrr!" He yells, running around the room. Himchan falls to the floor laughing so hard he can’t even breathe.

“Guys, why don’t you just kai bai bo it out?” YongGuk calls.

Teo stops, looking at him blankly. You prop yourself up so you can stare too. “Huh?”

“You know, how do they say it in English...’Rock paper scissors’ for it. Bet two out of three gets to pick the performer. Simple enough, right?” YongGuk nods towards the two, waiting for them to copy him. “Right?”

You look at your fiance. “How come we didn’t think of that?”

“Because this was way more fun.”

“True,” You agree, taking to opportunity to hit him square in the back. “Now put me down you pompous hybrid.”

“Hey now, be nice,” He scolds, but drops you back down to the floor where you sway, a bit dizzy from being upside down for so long.

“Let’s get this over with.” Teo grumbles, holding up his hand.

It takes almost five minutes for someone to come out victorious. Teo and you kept tying each other and finally he came out the winner. “Finally!”

“You are such a cheater!”

“How do you cheat playing rock paper scissors?”

“Exactly.”

Himchan steps forward and puts himself between the couple. “So, are you guys going with us or not?”

You look at Teo and sigh. “I think we are.”

“Great! We’ll work on a set list and send it to you in the next couple days.”

“Awesome,” Teo grins, throwing an arm around you. “So, _______-ah, you ready go go pick out some color palettes?”

“Yeah, yeah, let’s just get this over with,” You mutter, shoving his hand off and walking towards the door.

“See you later!” Teo says goodbye to the guys and runs to catch up with you. “Oh dear sweet ______-ah, you know I love you right?”

“Not so sure,” You spit out, sticking out your tongue.”

“How about we make a deal. I get to pick out the music and you can do everything else.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Very,”

You sigh, grabbing his hand. “Fine, I guess I can sacrifice my music.”

“Wonderful!” He kisses your cheek. “Now let’s go get some dresses!”

“You are way to excited about this.” You shake your head.

“I was thinking we could maybe get bright pink dresses so the guys can have pink ties.”

You give him a look, causing him to laugh. “Relax, I’m just kidding. Come on, let’s go.”

He takes you by the hand and together the two of you step farther in your path to becoming a happily married couple.