Sam- Kitsune Kon

Lunafly Scenarios

Hello dear readers!

I'm so sorry for my updates being SUPER slow nowadays. I've been really busy with both school and family stuff, but today I had a bit of extra time and was able to finally finish the Sam request about going to an anime con, courtesy of a dear (Oh dear, did no one catch my mistake right here? O.O I'm so sorry Anon! I didn't mean to call you dead!) Anon ^^ There are also a few guest appearances I'm sure your will enjoy!

~Admin Bunny

(7/7/17 catch up)

______________________________________________________

“Wow!” You gasp, gazing at all of the wonderful costumed people walking around the convention center. You had insisted that the two of you should come to an anime con together, which was perfectly fine with him. “Oh my gosh, look! It’s Mey-Rin!”

 

A girl saunters past you, dressed in an almost authentic maid’s outfit, her red wig a complete match. Her glasses weren’t quite the same, but the effort the girl put in was freaking amazing. Sam smiles down at you, taking your hand. “Well Raimei, shall we head on in?”

 

“What ever you say Raiko,” You stick out your tongue before taking off into the massive crowd of people. Sam was right behind you, but since you’ve never been to an anime con before, this was a whole new experience for the both of you. Your blonde pigtails were hanging in you face as you shove through the people, trying to find any other notable characters you can take pictures with.

 

“Sam, there’s L!” You squeal, taking notice of a boy wearing the iconic white long-sleeve and jeans that Ryuzaki always and only wore throughout the entire series. He was even shoe-less. The two of you find a break and approach him, asking for a picture.

 

The guy gives you a small smile and says he’d be delighted to. Sam flags down an innocent bystander to take the picture of all three of us. You thank the guy and move on to find more victims to terrorize.

 

All and all, you ran into about ten characters you recognized and a couple of the voice actors from Ouran HSHC. Sam pointed to some of the food booths and asked if you wanted to go grab something to eat. You begin shake your head, but your stomach growls really loudly, giving you away.

 

He chuckles, “Come one dear sister, let’s go get some yummy japanese food.”

 

There are so many food stands around that neither you nor Sam know where to start. “Um, how about that one?” You point to a colorful stand that has something that looks like curry. “Should we try that?”

 

“Sure, why not. Everything looks amazing!” Sam smiles, and grabs your hand before pulling you to the stand. The two of you get your food before heading towards the section of tables. A few others are already sitting there, but one guy catches your attention. He is sitting by himself with his back towards and there’s a pile of stuffed toys sitting next to him. From your distance, you can hear him humming something that sounds a lot like the Doraemon theme song.

 

“Sam, let’s go sit over there.” You point to the table next to the strange guy.

 

Sam agrees and together you take your food over and sit. You make sure to sit on the side that is facing the other guy. You watch as he picks up one of the plushies and begins to make it dance as he continues on with his song. He looks familiar, but you can’t place him. He smiles and keeps singing, and that’s when you realize who he is.

 

“Omo, Daesung oppa!” You exclaim.

 

He looks up, startled like he wasn’t planning on being recognized here. He looks over to you and gives you a sheepish smile. “Annyeonghaseyo!”  

 

“Wah, long time no see hyung!” Sam smiles, giving a little wave.

 

“Oh, Sam! Hey,” Daesung grins and holds out his hand for a high-five. “How are you?”

 

“Whoa, wait, you two know each other?” You look between the two, confused.

 

“Well, yeah, we are kind of both in the music industry.” Sam chuckles, taking a bite of his food. “How could we not know each other?”

 

“I guess that makes sense…” You trail off, shaking your head. “Whatever, I’m hungry. Let’s just eat.”

 

“Hyung,” Sam turns around again. “You you like to join us?”

 

“Sure!” He stands up and pushes all of his plushies into a plastic bag before pulling up a chair beside you. “So, are you guys having fun?”

 

“This is actually my first time to one of these. My dear girlfriend asked me to come along with her, but it’s really cool so far.” Sam glances over to you and gives you a sweet smile that you return.

 

“I had no idea you were even dating anyone! Way to go my little dongsaeng! Daesung leans over to Sam and pinches his cheeks. “My little boy is growing up!”

 

“Hyung,” Sam mock-whined, sticking out his tongue. “You’re embarrassing me!.”

 

“Mian,” Daesung turns to you. “So, what’s your name miss?”

 

“_______-ah.”

 

“Nice to meet you, _______-ah!”

 

“Nice to-” You start, but out of nowhere someone runs into you from behind and knocks you straight out of your chair.

 

“Hyung, hyung look what I’ve- Oh, I’m so sorry!” A male voice says from behind you.

 

You slowly get up, not wanting to flash anyone, and turn to face your attacker. “That’s okay. Wait, aren’t you…”

 

“Now now JongUp, that’s no way to treat a lady,” Daesung scolds, getting up to hit him on the shoulder.”

 

“Hyung! Why do you have to hit me,” JongUp frowns, but only for a few seconds before turning back to you. “Are you okay miss…”

 

“______-ah, and no worries, I’m fine.” You give him a polite smile before turning to Sam. “I’m not so sure this is an anime-con, oppa...”

 

“What are you talking about silly? There’s anime everywhere!”

 

“Well, it feels more like an idol-con.”

 

Sam laughs, “We’ve only seen two other idols today, I don’t think that makes this an idol-con.”

 

“Daesung!” A higher-pitched voice calls from across the room. “I found you another plushie!”

 

You look to where the voice is coming from and see a shorter male dressed up in a Naruto costume followed by a taller green man and is holding a life-sized stuffed Doraemon. As they approaches, you chuckle and turn to Sam. “So then if this isn’t an idol-con, then why are SHINee’s JongHyun and Key here?”

 

“That, is a question I don’t know the answer to.” Sam smiles sheepishly before greeting the two boys.

 

You take this moment to look around at others who pass by. Most of them are strangers, but a lot of them are various idols dressed up in cosplay costumes and are running around like they’re just like everyone else. One person passes by close to you and winks before scampering off and disappearing around the corner.

 

“Wait,” You mutter. “Was that Teo-oppa?”


Yup, this is totally an idol-con.