CHAPTER 26: THE WOMAN’S VOW

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                Yamapi huffed a breath as he leant against his sofa. Looking up on the ceiling, he calmed his fast heart beat since his wedding just now. Thinking about it made he lifted his hands and looked at it. The gold band shone brightly on his finger, showing that he was now belonged to someone else, belonged to Hara Marina. At the sudden thought made the previous event played inside her mind.

 

                Once they vowed for their marriage, both of them signed their wedding certificates in front of the priest. Don’t ask how his heart beat that time. Yamapi felt as if it wanted to jump out from his chest. However, he managed to go through it by himself. Glancing toward the woman who stood next to him, his stomach turned to strange somersault. Her beauty captured him and nearly made him breathless.

 

“Now…it’s time for you to change the rings…” The priest told them making his heart beat faster than usual.

 

Ryo already stood next to him, showing the ring to him. His aloof grin tugged on his lips as he looked at him mischievously. Trying to ignore the meaning behind his assistance wide grin, Yamapi took the ring from the box and tugged his wife’s hands. At that moment, his hand felt cold due to nervousness that trapped inside him. his dried lips, Yamapi inhaled a deeper breath. Slowly, he slipped the rings through her finger. It fit perfectly on her finger making a smile tugged on his lips immediately. Lifting his gaze, he looked at the woman and found out she was staring at the gold band that just secured on her finger.

 

“Horikita san….” Erika called her name, making Maki shifted her dark brown eyes toward the tall woman.

 

Biting her lips, her gaze fixed on another ring for Yamapi. Reaching it, her soft finger took it and started to slip on his finger. At that moment, Yamapi could feel that her hands were totally cold and soft. Looking at how those rings matched between each other made a strange feeling inside him. Now…the woman is already belonged to him. The witch belonged to him.

 

Suddenly, Ryo nudged behind him making Yamapi starled. Turning his gaze, the kansai man smiled sheepishly…mouthing words kiss her. Baka!! He cursed within his heart on Ryo. However, his heart started to beat rapidly making nervous crawled back within himself. Slowly, he shifted his gaze back toward the woman who just became his wife. Before he knew it, his gaze glued on Maki’s mouth making his heart nearly burst from his chest. Swallowing hard….he tugged the woman’s hands as he moved closer before he……

 

 

 

“The heels are too high for me.” Maki’s voice shattered the memories into pieces.

 

Instantly, Yamapi sat up as he averted his gaze toward the woman. At that moment, his mouth let a deep gasps when he discovered her new appearance. Stripping her wedding dress, Maki was now wearing a beautiful peach dress which was nearly matched to her skin colour. Revealing her white arms and neck, her dress showed her beautiful curves making his heart nearly stopped beating. How does she hide those beauties all these time? Yamapi asked himself, amazed with it.

 

“This is the only one left and matches your clothes, Horikita san.” The wedding planner told her.

 

Maki lifted her gaze and glared at the woman. Yamapi chuckled deeply seeing the woman’s reaction when his wife glared at her. Indeed, she looked a bit scary toward other people. However, he seemed to be used to it. Strange how does he can handle those glares when the witch shot toward him.

 

“Tegoshi san chose himself for this design, saying this one is the best for you.” The plump woman added fast, trying to save herself from the witch’s death glare.

 

With the name of her brother said, Maki sighed deeply and looked at the shoes helplessly. The wedding planner sure knew how to hit on the witch’s weak spot. Yamapi mumbled softly. Standing up, Yamapi straightened his suit and walked toward the woman.

 

“It’s okay, Kawami san. You can go now….” Yamapi told the woman once he reached them.

 

Maki shifted her brown orbs and found it was Yamapi who walked toward them. Instantly she ran her eyes somewhere else, as she was unable to look at the man who just became her husband. Upon Yamapi’s words, the plump woman bowed to them before leaving them alone in the room. Once she left, the room filled with silence creating awkwardness between two of them once again. They still haven’t broken the invisible barrier between two of them.

 

“We are going to be late to the party, Marina. Everyone is waiting for us…” Yamapi broke the silence between them. Indeed, there was some awkwardness lingered when they were together. Still, he was trying his best to break it. Maki replied it with a sigh and looked on the shoes. Feeling defeated with the situation, she started to put on it.

 

“Do you want me to help you with it?” Yamapi’s question stopped her action. Slowly, she shifted her gaze and found out Yamapi’s eyes on hers. Calmly, she shook her head.

 

“It’s okay….I can do it myself,” Maki told the man before looked back on the high heels on the floor. Yamapi grunted as he nodded fast.

 

Slowly, Maki put on the shoes and bit her lips when she found it was much difficult then what she thought. However, she ignored the fact and started to put on another pair when suddenly she tripped over the shoes. As she could not balance her body, she stumbled on her feet and started to fall. Seeing this made Yamapi immediately caught her, grabbing her small waist within his arms. Their eyes meet as the man’s warmth seeped through her body. Instantly Maki inhaled a sharp breath feeling the man’s hard chest against her body. His breath fanned on her skin, making her skin tingled with warmness.

 

“See…I know this thing would happen. That’s why I ask you if you need some help….”Yamapi whispered softly while holding her close. Maki blinked her eyes for a few times as she disbelief what the man did on her. Suddenly, the man hoisted up her making she gasps.

 

“Wh-what are you doing, Yamaa san?” The question flew out from . Both of her brown orbs widened in horror. Yamapi chuckled deeply before carried her toward the nearest sofa. Gently, he put her on it and took the shoes that fall behind them.

 

“I’m helping you wearing it…”The man lifted her shoes with his finger as he smiled toward her. Maki became silence as she could not reply anything. Yamapi strolled back toward her and kneeled in front of her. Taking her feet softly, he muttered softly while helped her putting on the heels.

 

“Sometimes…..we need people around us to help us with our life, Marina. Despite we can do anything alone. Still it is much better to do it with someone help us.” Maki was taken back with the man’s words. Then, he put another one of the shoes, secured it on Maki’s foot before lifting his dark gaze to the woman who sat on the sofa in front of him.

 

“That’s why….you have to keep faith on the person who is going to help you, to live with you. Because, they will not only going to be a big help in your life, but also be a part of your life, right?” Yamapi asked her while smiling widely, making Maki speechless.

 

Her brown eyes locked with Yamapi’s dark gaze as she swallowed all the wonderful words that he said to her. All wonderful words that started to lighten the hope that she had lost long before from her heart.

************************************************************************************

               

                Masami rushed toward the toilet, as her right hand closed . Instantly she pushed the toilet door and kneeled in front of the bowl, throwing up whatever thing that was inside her stomach. Perspire brimmed on her forehead as she clutched tightly on the bowl as never stopped thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter