CHAPTER 28: THE MAN’S UNKNOWN JEALOUSY

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t worry Pi, I’m not going to court her. You don’t have to be bothered about that one. Plus, she’s your wife. Why do I have to court her when she is already belonged to you?” Jae told Yamapi while looking at the man.

 

The hunky man tried to ignore it, pretending as if he did not hear it. Nevertheless a smile tugged along on his lips without his knowing. Even, his heart started to feel lighter as listened to his friend’s words. The Korean man noticed this fast, making Jae smiled widely as he shook his head. Then, he continued his words, lowering his voice a little bit.

 

“But…..”

 

Jae stopped his words as leant closer to Yamapi. This made Yamapi startled with Jae’s words. Shifting back his gaze to the Korean man, his heart started to beat faster seeing Jae pinned his eyes with serious look. Does the man change his mind? Nervous crept inside his mind back.

 

“It looks like someone braver than me is trying to court her right now…..”Yamapi blinked his eyes, as he still did not get the meaning behind Jae’s words. The Korean man gave hint to him to look at his back. Instantly, his gaze flew toward the ballroom and at that moment, his jaw turned to a tight taut looking at the sight.

 

From the balcony, he could see clearly that a tall handsome man was standing in front of his wife, just like what Jae had told him. However, that was not the main reason why he became speechless. It was the way the man looked at his wife made his heart squeezed in a strange way, as if he was looking at her with love. Without his knowledge, both of his hands clenched into fist as his blood pumped faster inside his veins.

 

“He’s quite a handsome man. Seeing from his height and pretty face, he must be popular with woman.” Jaejoong whispered softly behind him. However, Yamapi remained silence as both of his eyes glued on them. Somehow, the view gave uneasiness feeling within his heart. Looking away, Yamapi mumbled softly.

 

“Maybe he is one of the guests.”Yamapi tried to be calm as possible, giving reason to the Korean man as well as to himself. Jaejoong tilted his head while looking at the sight strangely.

 

“A guest? Really? Does a guest need to hold her hands like that?”

 

With the man’s words, instantly Yamapi snapped his head toward the sight back and he nearly groaned when he found out what his friend said was true. The man was holding Maki’s hands. Unknowingly, Yamapi clenched his hands till his knuckled turned white seeing the view. What Jae added later made a hard tug on his heart even more.

 

“Is that man your wife’s ex-boyfriend?”Yamapi tightened his jaw thinking about it. Is he? Yamapi kept fixing his gaze on the two persons. Somehow, he did not like what his partner had told him. Shifting back his gaze to the view in front of him, Yamapi spoke softly.

 

“I don’t think so….maybe….maybe he is one of her old acquaintances.” Yamapi guessed himself on the tall man’s identity. Somehow, he felt stupid giving that answer as he knew nothing about the man. Jae poked another question to Yamapi who looked wavered.

“You don’t want to see him? Who knows, you might know something about your wife.” Jae added, poking the issue to Yamapi. Shaking his head, he replied lazily.

 

“No need…” From outside, he tried to look as calm as possible. Although deep inside him, he was struggling with himself to know the man.Why am I worried like this? It’s up to her to see her old friends, right?

 

“Really?” Jae raised his eyebrow, as he asked back the question, to conform everything. Yamapi was silence first before he whispered his answer softly.

 

“Yes……”

 

***********************************************************************************

 

                People started to whisper, making Tegoshi Yuya shifted his gaze from his guest to his surroundings. What is it? Is something happened? Then his eyes caught something. Something that made his blood boiled immediately. Unknowingly, his veins nearly popped on his head making he clutched his hands. The thing that he saw made him angry immediately.

 

“Damn that man!!” Yuya cursed softly as he gritted his teeth. He needed to stop this, to stop the man from disturbing his sister. Yuya started to move when a stern voice called him.

 

“Yuya! Don’t!” Tegoshi Natsuhito warned him as he fixed his dark gaze to his son.

 

“But Papa…he…..”The glasses man shook his head, giving disapprove look toward Yuya’s words. This made the young man was taken a back and looked frustrated.

 

“It’s time Yuya….it is the time for Marina to face the man back. Not running away anymore. That’s why…let them meet, let Marina find herself once again….just like before….”Yuya’s father told him softly as his eyes fixed on Maki and Mukai. Yuya became silence at once with his father’s words. Looking defeated, he was just able to clutch his hands as he looked at his sister from a far.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

 

                Horikita Maki stood alone, greeting to everyone after Yamapi left her with his friend from Korea. Since the party started an hour ago, she never stopped chatting and bowing to the guests who came to the party. Even, both of her feet started to feel aching as the heels were killing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter