CHAPTER 12: THE DETERMINE MAN

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 12: THE DETERMINE MAN

 


                        It was the weekdays. Here, in his room, he was still staying in his bed. Strange how he felt, because usually at that time he would already be in his office, working  like a mad man. Opposite of what he did right now. He always dreamt about this, did not go to work, lazily sleeping on his comfortable bed. However, that was before. Before he was kicked out of the company for something he never did. Closing his eyes painfully, Yamapi groaned deeply, still in disbelief on what had happened to him yesterday. The event which brought a really big downfall for him, kept replaying back inside his mind. Instantly, his body was up, as he felt suffocated at the sudden thought. Raking his hair with his large hands, Yamapi reminisced back what had happened. 

 

“ Maybe you willl recognize these pictures, won’t you Yamaa san!!!” Maki raised her eyebrows as she said to  him.

“What pictures?”

“This pictures!!! You have been working with the people right, on my back? Selling the company’s secret?”


"What!!! No!!! Hell! I’m not!! Those are because I….”

“What is it Yamaa san? What is the main reason that you met with them? I’ve investigated already and knew immediately that you have been contacting with them. Aren’t you? You used to work with them right? The company? Is that why you came here? To become spy in here.”

 

How did the witch got those pictures? Pictures that consisted his meetings with other companies presidents as well as share holders? Have he had been followed by someone when he met them? But who? Who wanted to follow him and know what I did all these time. Those meetings had been secretive and he did it when he was outstation. These last two years, he had been careful
about it, because he was so afraid that everyone would know him as Aoki Hiroshi’s grandson. It was not that he was not proud of it,  but he did not want everyone to know him as unknown and unreliable possible inheritor of Aoki’s company. Plus, with his bad background that he had with Aoki’s family, he wanted to avoid having impression that he joined the company and climbed to high positions just  because of the old man.

 

Yamapi closed his eyes and thought deeply. Did the woman investigate carefully about that picture? She just blamed him with random accusation. Yamapi bit his lips. If the woman already showed  the pictures to Aoki Hiroshi then….then why did his grandfather not explain? Is the old man pretending as if he did not see it….or he wanted his life to be difficult just like that. His breath became erratic and short when thinking about it. Yamapi forgot the harshness of Aoki’s family that he used to  experienced years ago. He thought his grandfather was different…..different from his grandmother who always harsh to him. However, looking what he faced right now, with the fired letters from the man, he did not think the old man played easy on him. Then, more memories came inside his mind.

 

“ And what amused me is how you used those people to become your puppets in handling all those dirty works?” 

 

“You used Kojima san, the ex-manager of Human Resource department to swindle some part of company’s money for your private use. You are paying him 50 percent upon his work, aren’t you?” 
 

Yamapi shook his head violently and denied again.

 

Kojima and Hajime appear instantly at the sudden thought. This made the hunky man gritted his teeth as his anger flamed
within him instantly. How dare them!! How dare!! What did I do that those men did this to me. What with that false accusation!!!! Did someone ask them to do it? Accuse him!!! Then who did it? Who is the player behind all of these? Is it same with  the fake signatures that were on those documents?

 

 

“Did you ever read what you signed, Yamaa san? Did you? Tell me!! You never read those did you!!!” Maki  shouted at him angrily.

 

 

“ I’ve been tracking all those  fake documents and those million dollar transactions with that invisible company. I kept looking for the lost million dollars that kept losing from each day. Sad but true, it came from your department. It seems that you are the one  who made it and signed the transaction, saying that the company co-operated  with you regarding to your project in Shinagawa. But strangely,  there was no project in Shinagawa and it just invisible.”

  

Did he really sign those documents? Those fake documents. Why it was different with he read when he signed it. Yamapi became confused than ever. Yesterday, he could not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter