CHAPTER 21: THE OPPOSITION FROM TWO MEN

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 21: THE OPPOSITION FROM TWO MEN

 

                Tegoshi Yuya walked faster than ever as he came out from the lift. Clenching his fist tightly, he gritted his teeth as his face reflected how mad he is. Then, his eyes noticed the label name and immediately his feet rushed inside the office and found out that a beautiful woman the only person occupied there. The woman was startled at first with his sudden presence over there. Before she could say anything, Tegoshi Yuya ignored her by continuing his pace toward the door.

 

“Sir….sir….you can’t go in there!!!” The woman informed him as she hurriedly stood up from her chair.

 

Panic was all over her face but still it did not stop Yuya even when she warned him. Turning the knob of the door, he opened it harshly making the woman gasps softly seeing his action. With the loud bang of the door, it grabbed the attention of people inside the room. Immediately the woman ran toward the door and noticed his boss startled seeing sudden incident.  

 

“Mukai san….I… I tried to hinder him from coming to your room, but….he…he” The woman stammered as she apologized toward the man. Her hands trembled as she said it. Mukai shifted his gaze toward Tegoshi Yuya who was glowering at him. Noticing his anger made the man just put his pen back and stood up.

 

“It’s okay Nana….I can handle this. Takeshi, can we talk later, I need to entertain the guess first.” Mukai gave sign to his worker. The man just nodded and within a few seconds, his secretary and his friend went out of the room, leaving the two men inside his room. Still, Tegoshi’s round eyes never lifted from Mukai’s face as he clutched tightly his fist to his side.

 

“It’s been long time, Yuya kun.” Mukai greeted him nonchalantly while walking toward the man. However, rather than replying his greetings, the pretty boy moved a few steps and grabbed Mukai’s shirt. Both of his eyes fixed on Mukai’s face, as it was reflected with anger.

 

“How many times I told you, Mukai kun!!! Stop disturbing Mari chan!!!” Tegoshi widened his eyes as his anger burst immediately; making the man became silence at once. The owner of blonde hair spitted out more words as he gripped stronger to the man’s clothes.

 

“Don’t you feel shame yourself, Mukai kun!!! After what you had done to her!! After all those terrible things, you still want to see her, making her become more suffer!!! Don’t you have enough of that!!! Damn!!!! You are f**king a***ole!!!!!” Tegoshi cursed the words loudly. Unable to hold the insults, Mukai bursts angrily.

 

“Cut it out, Yuya!!!! I’m not the only who should be blamed!!!! But you too!!!” The tall man pushed Tegoshi from him.

 

“What?!!! You blame me? You blame me, Mukai kun? Denying and running yourself after what you had done to Mari chan, now you fix your mistakes by blaming me? How dare you!!!!” Mukai gritted his teeth hearing Tegoshi sharp words. The man who used to be his friend before mocked at him angrily. Raking his black hair, he tried to calm himself, but all the guilty crawling back to him. Guilty on what he had done to her.

 

“Because of you, Mari chan becomes like that!! Because of you, she never smiles!!! Not even in front of me!!! And because of you….she….she lost the most important thing in her life!!!! You think, I shouldn’t blame on you, Mukai kun? I should not? You think you are innocent??? Like that!!!!! F**k!!! You are the one who should be blamed for whatever things happened to Mari chan!!!!” Tegoshi jabbed his finger mercilessly on the tall man’s chest, making Mukai stepped behind a bit. His friend’s words evoked the memory immediately inside his mind.

 

 

“OUT!!!OUT!!! I don’t want to see you anymore!!! I don’t want to!!!! No!!! You made me like this!!! MADE ME LIKE THIS!!!!

 

 

 

                Maki’s cries echoed clearly inside his mind despite it happened few years already. Somehow, remembering those painful cries made his heart turned to a tight squeeze, making a memorable heartache inside him. The vision from five years played inside his mind and it was clear enough for him to remember. However, Tegoshi’s anger voice woke him up from those hurtful moments.

 

“Last warning, Mukai!!! Stay away from Mari chan!!! If I know you become close to her, and meet her once again, you will never know what I will do to you!!!!” Tegoshi warned him before strolling out of the room angrily. Mukai’s dark eyes followed the man till he disappeared out of his sight.

 

Somehow, the presence of Tegoshi Yuya over there made him mad! At that moment, he could feel himself was trembling; trembling because of the anger that formed inside him. Question by questions kept coming inside his mind making his blood boiled within him. Why everyone wants him to stop him meeting Maki!!?? Why? Now Yuya!!!! Before this, Aoki Hiroshi? Why!!!????Why all of them want to stop me from meeting Maki!!! Why!!!  Unable to hold his emotions, he swept everything on his table making everything crashed and scattered on the floor as yesterday memories flashed inside his mind back.

 

 

 

                After Maki left the place, leaving her assistance with him, the awkward atmosphere appeared once again within the room.  Toda Erika rolled her eyes for a few times, clasping her hand tightly as she looked at him nervously.

 

“Sorry for the sudden incident….” Mukai apologized the long hair woman, noticing she looked extremely uncomfortable and trapped on what happened between him and Maki. Erika flapped her hands instantly while shaking her head violently.

 

“No! It’s not! It is my mistake!!! Coming at the wrong time. I should not interrupt you two…..” Erika apologized immediately. Mukai smiled bitterly and sighed deeply. Even without her interruption, they would still quarrel between each other and maybe, he would not be able to say his true feeling to Maki after all.

 

“Mukai san….” Toda Erika’s soft voice called out his name, waking him from a deep thought. Slowly, he found out that the woman’s dark eyes fixed on him. Does she want to ask about him and Maki?

 

“Regarding to project, Aoki Hiroshi would like to talk with you on the phone. Just now, he called me and said he would call in any minute regarding to it.” Mukai raised his eyebrow, showing a quizzical look.

 

Inside him, he felt extremely embarrassed thinking that maybe the long hair woman wanted to dig out the history between Maki and him. Now, the woman talked back about their business. Shoving his thought, he focused back to Toda Erika who sat in front of him.

 

“Aoki Hiroshi?” He repeated the name, and Toda Erika smile while nodded.

 

“Yes, Aoki Hiroshi, the president of Aoki Corporation. He said that he would really like to talk to you, regarding to the project that you proposed,” Erika said calmly.

 

This made more questions appeared inside his mind because it was very rare for the president of any company to meet and spoke with them in person, regarding to any project. Is there anything wrong with his project? Mukai thought within himself.

 

Suddenly, a phone ring making both of them startled. Flipping up the phone, she answered the call while her eyes were looking back on her files. Mukai Osamu was just looking at the woman, as she kept nodding and agreeing whatever the caller said to her. After a while, she handed to him her phone.

 

“It is Aoki san….” Mukai eyed the phone questioningly. Toda Erika gave sign for him to take it. Inhaling softly, he took it and pressed the phone to his ear.

 

“Hello….”Mukai greeted the caller.

 

“Hello, Mukai san. This is Aoki Hiroshi speaking.” The moment the caller spoke to him, made nervous crawled to every part of him.

 

“Konnichiwa,Aoki san. I already heard from Toda san regarding your request in talking with me. What is the thing that you want to talk about?” Mukai asked the man as his eyes glanced toward the woman in front of her. Toda Erika just smiled before she excused herself, leaving him alone in the room. The old man replied with a deep laugh as he continued.

 

“Good, so straight forward. I like this. Now, I call this regarding to the project that you applied with us.” Mukai Osamu nodded, showing he agreed upon it.

 

“ I will love to co-operate with your company based on the projects that your proposed.”Mukai became shock and a smile tugged at his lips instantly.

 

“Really? You agree to it?” The old man chuckled as he spoke again.

 

“Of course, I will agree upon it. Plus, the project is very creative and I can see that it will give a long time profits to my company. Even, I will love to extend the projects with you for another two years, making a five years contract.” The old man explained to him, making Mukai became more delighted. Indeed, he has been working hard to get projects with Aoki Company, and to get those was not that easy. Not when Aoki company was the biggest and prestige company in Japan.

 

“However, Mukai san. I have one condition.” The last words made Mukai stopped smiling and he focused back to the conversation.

 

“I will sign the agreement only after you stop seeing Horikita san, Mukai san.” Upon hearing the man’s condition, made Mukai widened his eyes in surprise. Wha…what?”

 

“I know your history with my financial executive, Mukai san. If the person is someone else,I will not interfere about it. However, Horikita san is a special person for me. So, for you to interfere her life is a hindrance for me too.” Mukai Osamu gripped the phone stronger.

 

“In order to do that, I will agree to every term that you give to us. Even, I will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter