CHAPTER 29: THE TWO MEN

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yoyo! Yoyo!” Erika patted on the man’s arms as she called the kansai man while her eyes looking at another side of the room. This made the owner of black jet hair groaned as he barked back.

 

“What!? Can’t you see I’m busy searching Yamapi right now?” Ryo eyes wandered around the room. This Erika made face as she looked at the man.

 

“Aho!!!He’s there already!!!You don’t have to look for him anymore!”Erika smacked on the man’s arms immediately, feeling mad with the man’s words.

 

 Upon hearing it, Ryo shifted his gaze and found out Erika’s words are right.  Unknowingly, he heaved a relief sigh as he found out Yamapi was with the witch already. However, it only happened for a while when he found out that something was wrong. Looking around, Ryo noticed that the guests of the party whispered softly as their eyes fixed on the witch, his boss and the tall man, creating strange rumors among them. Even, the party started to fill with uncomfortable and awkward atmosphere. !! This is insane! People start to talk about it!!! Ryo cursed inside him as his gaze wandered around the hall.  Thinking deeply, he tried to find any solution to stop people talking about it. Suddenly, an idea came inside his mind. 

 

“Erika! Come! You have to help me with something!” Ryo grabbed her hands, dragging her to somewhere else.  Erika widened her eyes in surprise seeing the man sudden action.

 

“Help you doing what, Yoyo?” The woman asked him with her loud voice.

 

“Shut up!! Just follow me!!!” Ryo pulled her hands to somewhere without answering the woman’s question. It was not the time to answer the question! What is important is to save Yamapi and the witch’s reputation!!

 

************************************************************************************

 

Jae chuckled deeply as he shook his head while his gaze fixed on Yamapi’s back.

 

Tch…..baka!!! Saying not worry on her!! In the end he’s the one could not calm himself and ran back to see to the woman.

 

Jae mumbled softly thinking about Yamapi’s action. Two minutes after he asked the man whether he wanted to see his wife’s old acquaintance, the man looked uncomfortable and Jae knew, he did not even listen to his talk after all. Suddenly, in the middle of the conversation, the man stood up and excused himself to join back the party.

 

“Baka! It looks like you are already in love with her. It just…you never realize about it. ” Jae muttered softly, talking about Yamapi as he shook his head. Heaving a deeper breath, he just looked on the Tokyo sky, enjoying himself being alone on the balcony.

 

************************************************************************************

 

“Marina….”

 

 Yamapi called her name softly making the two people snapped their heads toward them. Shock was plastered on their face as they found out his presence there. Then, Yamapi noticed something that tickled some part of him. The unknown man’s hand was seizing her wife’s arm and he could see the firmness of his touch on hers. He gritted his teeth, running his eyes to somewhere else as he was unable to see that intimate touch on his wife. Somehow, he did not like it.  Not when the witch is now belonged to him. Looking back at them, Yamapi stared at the tall young man and cursed Jae for being right on the man’s good looking feature. Then, when his gaze lingered toward his wife, something struck him.

 

Tears?

 

Yamapi froze seeing those brown eyes that the witch’s own glistened with tears. Is he seeing it wrongly? Blinking his eyes for a few times, he looked back and found out those tears were real.

 

 

Why…..?

Wh-what happen….?

 

 

                The question rang inside his mind thinking about the witch’s reaction. Unknowingly, his feet moved toward the woman who looked at him with her brown orbs which glistened with tears. Even, she looked as if….as if she was broken. The usual composed witch was losing her firm in those brown eyes and face, leaving it with something different. Something that he never saw before….Once he stood in front of her, instantly his warm big hands touched her cheeks as his eyes wandered on her face. Yamapi could feel that his man’s heart was tugged hardly than ever seeing those tears in her big brown eyes.

 

“Marina……” He her cheeks softly, as the tears spilled on it.

 

Seeing it, Yamapi felt his heart broke in two. Even, he could feel the woman’s tremble….as her red lips quivered. Her face turned slightly pale when she was staring at him with sadness and terror filled inside her eyes. Never in his life had he seen her with that expression. Not when she was always with her expressionless face. What….what happened? Wh-why the heartless witch’s cries? Without he realizes, Yamapi spoke the words softly.

 

“What….what happen? Why do you cry?” He stared at those brown orbs as his fingers Maki’s cheeks that were wet by her tears. Feeling Yamapi’s fingers on her cheeks, Maki just realized about her situation. Instantly she brushed her tears with her tremble fingers while shaking her head.

 

“So-some dust is…is in my eyes just now. That’s why….that’s why…...”Her words trailed off along with her wavering voice. Even, she looked lost when she explained about it. Seeing it made his jaw turned to a tight taut as he cursed inside him.

 

Liar!

 

                The word rang inside his head. Deep inside his heart, his instinct kept telling him that the woman lies. Seeing her act like that already gave him answer that she was sad.Extremely sad!! Yamapi inhaled his breath deeper, as his thought played inside his mind. Is it because of the man? At the sudden thought, his gaze flew toward the tall man who was just five feet from them. Noticing Yamapi’s gaze on the Mukai, Maki instantly spoke softly.

 

 

“I’m fine….Yamaa san. It’s the dust, really….”Maki lied to the man. Her answer grabbed Yamapi’s attention back toward Maki.

 

The woman started to touch his large hands, pulling it from her soft cheeks. With her touch, Yamapi could feel how those small hands were cold and he could feel tremor from it. Slowly, he touched those hands and started to intertwine with his. Looking at her brown eyes, Yamapi knew she lied; lied from him. Why? Why she did that? Why she lie the reason of her tears? The question repeated inside his mind. Clenching his teeth, Yamapi sighed deeply as he knew that the woman would not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter