CHAPTER 42: THE PREGNANCY NEWS

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 42: THE PREGNANCY NEWS

 

“I….I’m pregnant Pi…” Masami halted for a while before continued it again.

 

“And it is your baby…..” With that, Yamapi froze at his place.

 

                As if he was being struck by lightning, the hunky man remained at his place, looking devastated and shock than ever. His mind was blank as he could not think of anything. Even, colours started to drain from his face. Seeing the man’s reaction, slowly the woman whispered….

 

“Pi….”Yamapi lifted his gaze and found the woman was calling his name. Immediately, his large hands wiped his face as he tried to calm down his heart.

 

“Yo…you….lie aren’t you, Masami? Tch…this is not funny at all.”Yamapi asked the woman with his stuttering voice. However, the woman shook her head hard, deny the man’s accusation.

 

“I’m not joking, Pi!! I’m serious!! It is your baby!!”Masami defended herself as she moved closer to him. However, the man shook his head again and started to laugh.

 

“Impossible!!!That could not be my child, Masami. It must be Kengo, your fiancée.”Yamapi burst angrily.

 

“No Pi. It is yours.”Masami repeated the words again while moving toward the man.

 

“How? How could that baby become mine? Between the two of us, there are always protections when we did !! That’s why I am confident saying that baby is not mine!!”Yamapi pointed out his reason as both of his hands planted on his hips. For him, what the woman had said was a lie after all.

 

“But we did not do protection all the time, Pi.” Masami told him as she holds the man’s arms with her hands. Her eyes travelled on the man’s face, trying to tell the man.

 

“Yes! We do!!”

 

“No, we don’t Pi!! We don’t!!” Masami shrieked loudly as she denied about it.

 

                 Hearing this made Yamapi became silence than ever. Somehow, he felt bad with it; really bad especially when he saw all the honesty in those eyes; the honesty that he used to trust before. Slowly, he shook his head, denying. Masami inhaled deeply while calming herself down.

 

“Remember Pi? There’s one time….where we did not use protection. Remember…?”

 

“Impossible! We….” His words stopped as something dawned inside his mind.

 

                Groan started to fly out from his mouth as now he remembered that moment. Indeed there was one time where he avoided using protection and the urgency to have her was beyond everything. But the woman assured him with one thing.

 

“You said you were on pill that time, Masami. Th-that’s why we….we…did not use it. Remember?” Yamapi pinned the woman with the question. Instantly the woman closed her eyes painfully. Slowly her hands fall on her side. The hunky man immediately reached the woman, shook her as he asked more questions.

 

“Tell me Masami, you were on pill that time, weren’t you?”Masami bit her lower lips and nervously glanced to Yamapi. The man’s holds on her arms became stronger.

 

“I……”The slim woman stopped her words. For her, she felt it was difficult to tell the man.

 

“You what, Masami? Tell me!!” Masami stared at the man helplessly with her dark brown eyes fixed on him.

 

“ Tell me, Masami!! Tell me!! Don’t say that you lie to me that time!” The words sputtered out to the woman as he could not control. However, when Yamapi found out Masami did not even deny neither disagree to his accusation, shock plastered on his face.

 

“You lied to me? You lied?”As if he did not believe about the fact, Yamapi scoffed the words angrily. Raking his hair, his gaze wandered to somewhere else as frustration wore on his face. Seeing this, Masami moved closer to the man, hoping she could diffuse the man’s anger.

 

“Pi….I….I did not mean to lie to you that I…..”Before Masami could finish her sentence, Yamapi yanked his arms harshly from the woman grasp.

 

“Shut your mouth, liar!” Yamapi burst angrily. This made the woman immediately froze.

 

“You think I would like to listen to all your reasons after you lie to me? That you did it because you love me so much, that you need me so much, like that? Cut that crap, Masami!! A lie is still a lie!!” Masami froze upon hearing the man’s sudden burst.

 

“Y-you….change Pi…”Masami mumbled the words softly.

 

“Yes!! I’m change!! And all of it because of you!!! Because of you!! Don’t you know that? Should I remind you everything on it? Should I?” Yamapi shot the words angrily. The woman who stood in front of him was only able to shut with guilt plastered on her face.

 

“Even…..even the baby too. I doubt it is mine, Masami. I doubt it. How sure are you it is mine? It could be Kengo….the man you love most too. It could be him. And….you could lie all of those things!“

 

“It is yours, pi!! I don’t lie!! Please trust me!”Masami shook the man’s arms when Yamapi accused the words on her. Still, the man replied with a scorn look as he shook his head softly.

 

“Trust you? You say to trust you? Tch!!! How can I trust you on that one!! How? How Masami, How? After you lie to me for these last two years, after you cheated on me, you joined with Kengo and accused me everything, how could I trust you on that one!! How!!! Tell me how???”

 

“Pi….about all of those things….I…..”

 

“What? That Kengo forced you to do it? Don’t lie to me, Masami!! I know everything about it!! Everything!! You and Kengo had planned it for a long time, aren’t you? You do it only for money and status. Not for anything else. Even, you never love me and those two long years, you fake everything in front of me!”

 

“No I don’t Pi!!”

 

“Yes, you are!! Now, now….you want to get back to me because of the fake baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter