CHAPTER 20: THE TERMS THAT AOKI HIROSHI MAKES

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CHAPTER 20: THE TERMS THAT AOKI HIROSHI MAKES

 

 

“I’m not going to give up on you, Maki. I’m not going to. I will make everything right and make you mine back. Just like five years ago…..”

 

                Her tears never stopped streaming down on her face. Clamping shut, Maki was trying her best to hold all the emotions within her, but she failed to do so. A failure…..Gripping tightly on her steering of her car, she put her head on it while closing her eyes. What could she see was only a pool of blood, and it was all on the white floor. Faint voices were everywhere, mixed up with her soft cry.

 

“I don’t think we could save them anymore…….”

 

“Please……please do anything, doctor…..please, please save my sister.”

 

“Sorry….I’m really sorry…..The accident made it worst. She lost too much blood….and….the impact of it made it worst.”

 

“What do you mean the impact of it made it worst?”

 

“…………………………………”

 

“Doctor!!!What do you mean the impact made it worst???? Tell me!!!

 

“I’m sorry, Tegoshi san…..I’m sorry…..”

 

“Doctor…….don’t do like this!!! You are doctor!! Don’t do like this to my sister. Please, I beg you…..save them…..Save them……”

 

 

                The pleading cries of Tegoshi echoed inside her mind. Shaking hardly, the cries became even louder as more tears ran down on her face. Now, she lost everything……everything. The hope and happiness that she gained on that time, were swept away within a second, changing everything in her life. Nothing could take back whatever thing she lost at that moment. Not even love…..

 

************************************************************************************

 

“Aoki san….we arrived already,” Takuma called the old man as he looked at the back seat. The old man opened his eyes lazily. Looking out of the window, he noticed they reached the beach already.

 

“Is he really here?” The question flew out from his mouth. Takuma smiled and nodded toward his boss.

 

 

“Yes….he is. Last time I check, the man still staying at the beach house, and it seemed he did not move anywhere.”Nodding softly, Aoki Hiroshi inhaled a deep breath.

 

 

                                           Averting his gaze, he looked the scenery outside of his window. The white sand beach welcomed at his sight with a small white house over there. He noticed himself the house. It was belonged to his late son. Every time his son was in problem, the boy would go over there, trying to calm himself and find inspirations.  Since the man was young, that place has been his favourite place. Now, his son was gone. Gone forever from this world. With the notion, his heart squeezed to a tight one.

 

 

“Aoki san, do you want to come out now?” Takuma asked him. The old man nodded and opened his door. Stretching his numb leg, he went out of the car and stood on the ground. The smell of salty sea came to his nose as his skin tingled with the soft breeze from the sea.

 

“Takuma, just wait inside the car.” Aoki instructed toward the man as he peeked a little bit inside the car. The man who had curly hairs just nodded.

 

“Yes, Aoki san.” With the words from his chauffer, Aoki closed his door and strolled toward the white house.

 

                                          Looking around, the white house was still looked well despite its age was already 30 years.  Now, the white house has already new owner. Thinking about the new owner already made Aoki Hiroshi sighed deeply. Finally, Aoki reached the tomb of the door. Twisting it, he opened the door wide and peeked inside. There, he found out that nobody inside the living room. But then, something caught his eyes. Unknowingly, a smiled tugged at his mouth as he noticed it very well.  Just like his father….. Aoki Hiroshi mumbled himself. Slowly, he entered the house and walk leisurely as his eyes still wandered around the place. The place was taken very good care although it had been very old. Finally, he reached the balcony that attached with the living room. The person who was sitting lazily on the rocking chair still had not realized his attendance in the house.

 

                                         Yamapi’s eyes were looking on the wide blue sea as he leant back lazily on the rocking chair. Somehow, his mind was now calm enough after a few weeks he spent himself over there. The white house that used to belong to his late father was now given to him. Right after what happened between him, Masami and Kengo, he was feeling devastated and extremely down. Unable to accept the fact nearly made Yamapi suicide himself; really wanted to suicide himself. His jaw turned to a tight taut as he remembered the stupidest action that he tried himself at that time.

 

 

                                          Right after what happened, he used various kinds of ways to make him forget everything that happened. Including the betrayal of Masami and his own bestfriend, Kengo. Just name it, alcohol, wild partying, and even drugs. But, none of them of them could handle his emotion till he decided to jump out of the building. Crazy…..yes, he knew he was crazy. However, how could he handle those heavy emotions and faced it when he lost everything within a few days. He lost his career, dignity, and even….his love. Those emotions pushed him to none other solutions except suicide.

 

 

                                          He still remembered, on that day, it was a bright day. Yamapi did not know how long he stayed on the roof of the building, looking at the sky. Somehow, everything seemed dark to him despite of the good weather. Not when all the painful memories kept tailing him from behind. Then, after a few moments, he stood up and walked toward the edge of tall building. Swallowing hardly, he looked down and at the sight made his stomach churned badly. At first, he hesitated on his decision. However, Kengo’s vicious words that kept banged inside his mind.

 

 

“ Maybe you don’t know Pi, that all these time, Masami just pretends to be your girlfriend. She P.R.E.T.E.N.D.S…….and the last two years, everything is fake. Those loves, hugs and kisses are all fakes. Hahahahaha………it is very amusing to know that you lost to woman’s charm easily, aren’t you Yamapi? That’s why I asked Masami to lure you so that it easy for me to use you. Easy to manipulate you….

               

 

                Upon hearing those sharp words ringing inside his head, made Yamapi clutched his hand tightly. He could not take it anymore, no!!! It was too much. Extremely too much!!! Slowly, he moved toward the edge of the building and stood there. Looking on the sky, his tears already streamed down on his face while gritting his teeth. Maybe this is the end. His end after all……Closing his eyes, he started to move his feet closer to the edge, letting himself fall from the tall building. Moving until…..

 

 

“Don’t look….”

 

 

                A soft voice rang inside his head, stopping his action. His eyes flew opened as the memories replayed back inside his memory. The witch’s eyes appeared along with it making more words rang inside his head.

 

 

“Don’t look at it Yamaa san….Don’t…..”

 

“ If you look at them for a long time….you are going to lose yourself, Yamaa san…..losing the real of you. Hatred and painful were only thing will be in your heart….and you could not get out of those despair….forever….Yamaa san.”

 

“Don’t lose yourself…lose your precious heart just because of them. It is not worth it, Yamaa san.”

 

“ It’s not worth it……”

 

 

 

                Not….. worth it……? His life not worth it to lose to what Kengo and Masami did to him? Really….? At the sudden thought made he broke into tears. Immediately, his feet felt so weak and within a second, he slumped on the floor. Ducking his head on his hands, he cried and kept crying. All the emotions that he held within himself flowed immediately. What the witch said made all peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter