CHAPTER 15: THE WOMAN THAT HE REALLY LOVES

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 15: THE WOMAN THAT HE REALLY LOVES

 

                His body trembled and Yamapi tried his best to control it. Showing how strong he was, and tried to ignore all those thoughts inside his head; all the thoughts that he was betrayed by Masami and Kengo, all those lies and all those acts. Still, there was some part of him believed those were lies…..everything that Nishikido Ryo said….Toda Erika said….were lies!! Everything was lies!!!! Somehow, the witch’s words came inside his mind at the sudden notion.

 

“ If you look at them for a long time….you are going to lose yourself, Yamaa san…..losing the real of you. Hatred and painful were only thing will be in your heart….and you could not get out of those despair….forever….”

 

                Shaking his head, Yamapi shoved the thought out of his mind. The witch lies!!! Lies!!!! What’s with those words!!! As if….as if she concerned about him!! The woman who fired him concerns him? Entertain me!!!! Yamapi snickered at the thought. Suddenly the woman’s soft eyes came into his view made he slowed down his pace. The soft gaze….. Then, it was replaced with Masami’s eyes and at that moment, the image of Kengo and Masami kissed came to his view. Feeling suffocated with it, Yamapi inhaled deeper and walked once again.

 

“It must be someone else….someone else…..” Yamapi kept mumble alone as he walked.

 

Finally, after a few minutes, he stood in front of Masami’s apartment. His heart banged tremendously inside his chest and he could hear it beat faster than usual. With his shaking hand, he pressed on the bell. The sound of it rang in the house, echoed through the hall, breaking the silence of the night.

 

“Yes…..” The soft voice of Masami could be heard. That time, Yamapi did not know why, he felt really nervous. Sweat popped on his forehead despite of the cold night. Truthfully, he never felt this. Not even when he wanted to buy the wedding ring for Masami. It was not like this.

 

                on his chest, Yamapi tried to calm himself. Come on Pi. Calm yourself. Maybe Masami had reasons behind those kisses. Swallowing hardly than ever, the fact hit him like a big blow at the pit of his stomach and it does not give any good feeling. Not even better. Suddenly, the door opened slightly making Yamapi startled a little bit. Lifting his gaze, he found out that Masami was standing at the door.

 

“P…Pi?” Her voice cracked a little bit as her face showed how shock she was. It seemed that his sudden presence gave a really surprise to Masami. Then, Yamapi noticed something. Something that made his heart squeezed a little bit.

               

                Masami’s eyes twitched a bit and he noticed that she slightly glanced inside her house instantly. At that moment, he felt something was wrong. The instinct within him told him that something was not right. Shaking his head, Yamapi shove the thought out of his mind immediately. For him, that is not important. Not to the issues that he had in his mind at the moment. Without wasting any more time, his hands started to reach Masami.

 

“Masami…” Yamapi stepped forward, closing the space between two of them. Tugging her soft hands, he pulled the woman within his arms. This made the short hair woman startled.

 

“Pi…Pi…what…what are you doing?” Masami asked him nervously. Tremors ran wildly within her with the man sudden action. Yamapi’s black orbs found her eyes and looked at deeply.

 

“Please believe me….” He whispered the words. Masami stunned and stared at the man. Question  were the only thing filled within her mind upon hearing his words. At that moment, she noticed that his eyes filled with all sadness. Slowly, Yamapi started to hug the woman, pulling him within his warmth embrace.

 

“I didn’t do it…..those things that the witch accused me. I never do it, Masami.” His small voice pleaded and it rang inside her ears. Nuzzling his head on the woman’s neck, Yamapi whispered once again.

 

“So, please…….please don’t leave me.” With his trembled lips, he mumbled the word softly.  Yamapi clutched Masami’s clothes tightly than ever within his grasps. He lost everything already; everything. If he lost Masami right now, he was left nothing in his life anymore. Nothing. Right now, she was the only hope that he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter