CHAPTER 43: THE ABUSIVE MAN

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 43: THE ABUSIVE MAN

 

I’m pregnant Pi….

And it is your baby…

 

Yamapi body shot up. Breathing heavily, his dark gaze meandered around the room and he found that he was in his bedroom alone. Inhaling a deep breath, he raked his hair through his fingers, and closed his eyes slowly.

 

A dream?

Or….reality?

 

Yamapi opened his eyes slightly when the words reality hit his mind. Shaking his head, he laughed bitterly knowing how much he denied it, the event that happened this evening was not a dream after all. It was real. The confession of Nagasawa Masami was real; the confession that she was pregnant with his child. At the sudden thought, the hunky man felt his throat dried up instantly, and something swelled inside him. The thought of Nagasawa Masami, his future stepsister’s in law pregnant with his child made it felt so wrong. Extremely wrong….

 

What should I do?

It was a lie, Pi. Why do you have to worry like this?

B-but….what if….what if that news is real. That she is really carrying my baby. What should I do?

Why do you keep asking the same question? Those are lies!! Lies!!

Gosh!! I don’t know whether it is a lie or….

Pi! Stop all of this nonsense! You act as if you are still in love with her!

I……………………..

You still love her, Pi? Still in love with her? Even after she did those horrible things to you?

This is not about love! This is about something else! About her being pregnant with my child!

That is a lie! A big fat lie!

But……

Remember, Pi. Once a liar…. will always be a liar….Don’t forget that.

 

 

Yamapi closed his eyes painfully as the sentence echoed inside his mind. His hands raked roughly through his hair, thinking about the issues. Usually, his conscience and rationality would help him. However, this time, it did not. Even, they messed up even more. Slamming his body on the bed, a helpless groan flew out from his mouth.

 

What should I do?

 

*************************************************************************************

 

Try it. It can help you. Lots of people say this is the best method to sleep easily.

 

Toda Erika’s voice rang inside her head for 100th time already. Still, the thing that the long hair woman suggested did not work at all on her. Make it worst, it made her eyes became fully wide open. At sudden thought, Maki sighed deeply. Her brown orbs fixed on the tangles of wools between her fingers. Another sigh escaped from back once again.

 

Toda Baka. This is not helping at all.

 

Maki mumbled alone as she moved her hands once again, trying to knit. Still it was a failure and the threads turned to tangles. Grunting irritably, Maki threw everything on the table and leaned her back against the sofa. Tiredness and sleepiness were eating her out. At that moment, she did not think she could hold any of it longer. Closing her eyes back, the woman in black pajamas tried to sleep once again. However, another vivid image flashed inside his mind.

 

Listen to me!! Listen to me!

Let me go!!

Don’t do this, Maki chan! Don’t do this! Hear me first!I can explain about it!

About what? That you do it because you were forced too? Like that? LIKE THAT?

No…I….

Let me go!!

Maki chan….listen.

NO!!GO AWAY!

NO!! I WILL NOT GO!!

Go away, Mukai kun…Go…away..

 I  love you……I love you Maki chan…..

Liar!! Liar!!

 

                Maki’s eyes snapped open and without her knowledge, tears streamed down her face. Even, her hands became shaky and it was trembled awfully. Slowly, she pulled up her legs to her chest and wrapped her hands around body, as she tried her best to suppress the painful moan from . More images played inside her mind.

 

Stop Mari chan! Stop! Please, I beg you….don’t do that. Don’t….

I can’t! I can’t Yuya kun...All of these driving me nut….driving me crazy. That’s why…That’s why…. I can’t live anymore.

No! Don’t do this….please. I beg you.

 How should I live after this Yuya kun! How should I? I lost everything, Yuya kun. I lost everything….

No, you don’t, Mari chan! You don’t lose anything.

Hahahahah…..I don’t lose anything, you say? I don’t? Hahahah….DON’T LIE!!

Mari…. chan?

Stop those lies, Yuya kun! Stop! I know everything already. Everything!

What lies? I don’t lie!

Liar!! Aya told me everything! She told me!!

Wh-what…?

She told me what you hide from me….those medical results…..everything.

……………………..

Those are true, right? What Aya told me is true, right?

No….it….

Enough! Enough! I don’t want to hear anything. Everything that comes out from all your mouth is lies! Lies!!

Marina!

All of you lie! All of you….first, it is Mukai! And now….now…it is you….you…my brother…

Mari chan….I….

Now…now… I am nothing Yuya kun…..I….am nothing…..I….I don’t think I can handle it anymore…I can’t…

No!

I don’t want to live anymore…There’s no reason I should be living anymore….No more…

 

                The soft sobs became even louder. Her head dug into her legs as Maki hid her tears; her heart broken tears. Clutching tightly on her clothes, she clamped to hide her cries. Still, it rang through the silence night.

 

*******************************************************************************

 

“He did not believe it?” Kengo’s cold voice rang inside the silence room.

 

Nagasawa Masami averted her nervous glance toward the man who sat at the edge of his table. At that moment, she felt regret doing that. Extremely regret. The way Kengo narrowed his cold glare toward her leaved tremor through her body. She knew herself that the man was angry. The way he sat and his deep voice vibrated portrayed anger within him.

 

“Answer me,” Those cold words interrupted her train of thoughts.

 

Running her eyes, Masami swallowed hard before she nodded slightly. Both of her hands clutched tightly as she tried to disperse the tremble of it. However, it was a failure. Upon hearing Masami’s answer, Kengo snorted as a smirk formed on his arrogant face. Chuckling deeply, he shook his head slightly before he stood up.

 

“Wow! Yamaa Tomohisa did not believe your words? Did not believe the person he loves most? Really?” Kengo smiled as he spoke those words while walking toward Masami. However, the woman just closed her eyes in response of Kengo’s mocking words. Suddenly, the man’s large hands grabbed her face and forced her to look at him. There, she found the man’s dark eyes penetrated her with mocking look.

 

“He did not believe you, Masami chan? Did not believe you? Really?” The words were repeated once again and this made anger flare inside her.

 

“Yes! He did not believe me like he used to anymore! Satisfy?” A grin formed on his lips immediately upon hearing Masami’s answer. Instead of consoling words, the man replied with a loud laugh : a loud and irritating laugh.

 

“Finally, the lover boy lost his trust on you. This is interesting. Yamaa Tomohisa, who is famous admiring and doting you, does not beli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter