CHAPTER 48: HER ABNORMALITY

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The number you have been dialled is currently not in service.

 

                Masami sighed softly. It was the fifth time she tried calling Yamapi on that day. Frustration and anger grew within her. She looked at the phone and mumbling softly.  Where is the man? Why did he turn off his phone? The woman tried again and it was the same as before. Instantly she threw the phone on the table with frown plastered on her face.

 

“It must be the b***h witch that Pi couldn’t come here!” Her words were sharp as she glared irritatingly at her phone.

 

                This morning, she woke up and found out that the man was not around. Even he left without leaving notes which was so unusual. During their relationship, if the man got works to do in the morning, he would leave her a note at least for her information. This time was not. Thinking about how the man changed that much within a few months made insecurity filled within her immediately. Various thoughts came inside her mind.

 

“No, Pi would not love the witch. Impossible,” The woman denied the assumption that kept playing inside her mind. Still, it did not calm her heart.

 

Suddenly, the phone rang. Without wasting time, she grabbed her phone and stopped when the id caller named blinked on the screen. Unknowingly, she bit her lips and hesitation crawled inside her heart. Her hands tightened the grips on the phone as various thoughts played inside her mind. After a while, she took the call and answered it.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

I hate you, seriously hating you. Why can’t you act just like other women Maki chan? WHY?

 

                Horikita Maki opened her eyes a few times before she closed it back. Her head felt extremely painful and dried. Even, her body felt extremely heavy. Still, she needed to get up as she started to remember her works in the office. Forcing herself, she opened her eyes and raised her body. There, she found herself in her a dark bedroom.

 

“You should sleep more, Marina.” The silky man’s voice startled her.

 

 Instantly, her eyes searched the owner of it but it was too dark. Before she knew it, her room was bright and Yamapi sat on her armchair which was at the corner of her bedroom near the window. His hands put the light remote on the coffee table next to him.

 

“What are you doing here, Tomo? This is my room,” Maki complained as she started to push herself from the bed. Still, her body felt very weak and she had to struggle to move a little bit. When her feet reached the floor to stand on her own, dizziness hit her and she staggered slightly. Thank God, the hunky man acted fast. He quickly went to the bed and held her.

 

“Why do you keep moving around? I told you already that you should sleep more.” The man held her as his mouth never stopped complaining. Maki closed her eyes feel very annoying the man’s voice.

 

“Go away, Tomo. I don’t need you.” She tried to push the man but he was too strong.

 

“Gee, it is just a moment ago you keep saying that you need me to stay by your side and held my hand really tight.” Hearing that made the woman glared at the hunky man who held her closer.

 

“Stop lying to me, Tomo. I am not that desperate.” Yamapi gave a helpless look before his hand reached her forehead. Maki tried to get away but the man was faster than her.

 

“I am not lying. By the way, your temperature is still high, Marina. Maybe we should go to the hospital,” Worries plastered on his face as he looked at her. Hearing the hospital word made the petite woman flinched immediately. Quickly, she shoved the man. Her body lost the balance and she accidently fell on the floor.

 

“Silly woman! Don’t you realise your condition now?” Yamapi tried to hold her back but the woman pushed his hands.

 

“Go away, Tomo!” She peered annoyingly through her bangs. The man ignored her remarks and hoisted up before putting her on the bed. Maki, who was too tired to fight, just let the man did whatever things he wanted too.

 

“Rest,” Horikita Maki, who never listened to his advice, shook her head and tried to get up once again. The man held her and forced her to be on the bed.

 

“I need to go to work,” The woman mumbled softly when Yamapi tucked the blanket around her.

 

“It is night already. Plus, Anita already gave you three days off so don’t bother about the works.”

 

The woman sighed and she felt light headed. She could not sleep at this moment. Although her body felt weak, she needed to move around because that will make her felt much better. Suddenly, Yamapi climbed on her bed and rested at her side. He propped his head on the pillow as his dark eyes pinned on her brown one. Maki rolled her eyes irritatingly before a question flew out from .

 

“What are you doing, Tomo?”The man raised his eyebrows slightly before he answered the woman’s nonchalantly.

 

“Accompanying you. Plus, I don’t believe you because I know you will not listen to me and move around after I leave your room.”

 

“You can go now, I don’t need you here.” Maki said and pulled the blanket higher and only her eyes could be seen under the blanket. This made the man moved closer to her and he put his hands on the blanket comfortably.

 

“Why? Are you uncomfortable with me seeing you sleeping, Marina?” The man pried the question to her.

 

“Yes,” She replied it short before closing her eyes wishing her husband knew the sign that she did not want to prolong their conversation. Indeed, it happened. Silence stretched between two of them for a long time before the hunky man let out a heavy sigh.

 

“Ne….” His word hit her ear but Maki ignored it. Her eyes remained shut as she pretended to sleep.

 

“Is it true that you were with Mukai last night, Marina?” The question came out from the owner of dark hair. Hint of curiosity was in the words saying by him. Then, the talk continued when Maki did not respond to his question.

 

“Well, it is fair for the two of us since I was with Masami last night too,” With that, Maki opened her eyes and they darted to him as he confessed. Unknowingly, she slightly turned her body and faced the man. Leaning comfortably on the pillow, Yamapi eyed her as he added more.

 

“About you and Mukai together, that was not true, right?” Curiosity glinted in his dark eyes as he asked the question.

 

“It does not matter anymore, Tomo. Our relationship is going to end by the way.” Maki answered the man nonchalantly and that lead the man closed the space between two of them till the petite woman could smell his minty breath and faint cologne. Still, her face remained stoic and expressionless.

 

“I need real confession here, Marina. You were lying about what you said this morning, right?” His voice was silky and whispery as Yamapi asked more.

 

Frankly, the thought bothered him so much and he did not know why. Even though he was with Masami, but he did not do anything to her. However, it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter