CHAPTER 31: THE WRONG FEELING THAT SHE FELT

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

author note: A long chapter. It is a way for me to make up the long weeks that I did not update.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

CHAPTER 31: THE WRONG FEELING THAT SHE FELT

 

“Atta boy!!!” Ryo whistled softly under his breath, as he smiled widely while snapping his finger.

 

 It was totally opposite to Erika’s reaction. The long hair woman gasped softly before both of her hands flew toward as she widened her eyes in surprise. At that moment, they could see clearly from the stage that Yamapi was kissing her boss on . Exactly on !!

 

**********************************************************************************

               

On the other side of the room, Yuya chuckled deeply as he shook his head, looking at his brother-in-law and his sister. Somehow, seeing those two kissing made a wide smile tugged on his lips. His felt light-hearted as he thought about it.

 

“Nice bro...” Yuya whispered the words softly as he smiled widely.

 

Turning around, he walked toward his table, feeling calm than ever. Now, he did not have to worry anymore. Seeing those two kissing already assured himself about their future relationship. Tegoshi Yuya smiled widely at the thought alone.

 

***********************************************************************************

               

Masami ran her eyes to somewhere else as she could not see it anymore. Clutching her hands tightly on her side, she closed her eyes painfully. Kengo glanced at the woman and snorted.

 

“Can’t see your ex lover kiss someone else, aren’t you?” His sarcastic words pierced deeply through her heart. Masami gritted her teeth, ignoring the man’s sarcasm. Turning around, she spoke softly to the man.

 

“I’m not feeling well. I want to go back first...” Masami told Kengo making Kengo smirked as he shook his head. He knew that the woman could not see Yamapi with the witch after all. Not when she hated the woman so much.

 

                Masami strolled toward the main exit of the hall, trying to fasten her steps as possible. She could not be there anymore. No! She could not! Not when she saw all those hugs and kisses that her ex lover gave to the woman she hate most.

 

 

I will make you mine back...Pi! I will!

 

 

She swore inside her as she clutched her hands tightly. This time, she was sure herself.

 

************************************************************************************

 

                Slowly, Yamapi pulled back as he breathed heavily. The woman who was beneath him still looked dazed as her brown eyes did not blink even once. Damn! I lost control myself! Yamapi cursed himself as gritted his teeth. Frankly, it was not like he wanted to kiss her at the first place. No! However, her stubbornness and firmness tested his patience. Even with her unstoppable questions, he could not help silencing that mouth from saying anything; that sweet and appealing mouth. Yamapi bit his lower lips, as he could still savour the taste of her on his lips. Instantly, the urge to taste her once again came over him making his hand pulled her closer toward his body.

 

“Damn....”Yamapi whispered the curse word softly as he breathed softly against .

 

Their forehead touched between each other as his gaze lingered on his wife’s beautiful feature. Slowly, he behind Maki’s back as he leaned forward once again, capturing the woman’s mouth once again. This time, he lingered longer on the woman’s lips, nibbling on it. The taste of sweetness could be feeling from as he traced it with his lips. Groaning softly, he pulled her closer within his arms.

 

Maki was froze as she felt her husband kissing on once again. At first, she wanted to push the man, from plastering to her body. However, he was too strong, his arms were too strong, and even the new feeling was too strong for her; the feeling of being kissed and melted within the man’s arms. Before she knew it, she was lost within the man’s arms as he kissed her fervently. Even, her mind turned blank and all the words that she wanted to tell to the man flew away just like that. Unknowingly, her hands s around the man’s neck pulling him closer, making Yamapi groaned softly against . This is wrong....Her thought rang inside her mind. However, again, it flew away when the man swept her with deeper kisses; making passion took over her body despite of her denial.

 

Suddenly, the claps broke the hall making both Yamapi and Maki sprang apart. Breathing heavily, Yamapi looked around and found out that the music stopped playing already with guests clapped their hands together looking at their partner each others. Even, whispers started to fill the hall, making he realised the situation. God....how long did....With the sudden notion, instantly his gaze shifted toward Maki who was in his embrace. There he found that his wife was starled too as her wavered gaze looked around the place. Her cheeks flushed deeply as her lips became reddened and swollen due to him.  Instantly he groaned as he seeing it. If they did not stop, they might still kissing between each other. Or maybe doing something more than kisses....

 

 

The thoughts made his body reacted strongly.His hormone rushed to every part of his body. Somehow, the urge to have her was overpowering. Gosh....he was never been like this when he was with other women; not even Masami. Now, he lost control with her.His dark gaze lingered on his wife’s beauty feature and groaned softly. Slowly, he pulled her as he nuzzled on the woman’s hair while gripping on her waist. Maki jerked as she felt the man’s warmth breath on her ears making she shifted her gaze toward the man.

 

“Sorry about that.....”He whispered softly as he her cheeks. Maki flinched instantly, feeling the man’s warmth on her ears. Unknowingly, her hands reached the man’s coat and clutched on it, controlling whatever emotion inside her. The man brushed her hair with few more kisses as he whispered softly.

 

“We will continue this one later, Marina.....”Yamapi whispered the words softly as he locked his dark gaze with her. Maki swallowed hard as the words vibrated in her ears, sending shiver down her spine. Then, the man reached her hands and intertwined with his, leading her from the floor.

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

                Kengo rubbed his neck for a few times as he walked out of the hall. A soft groan came out his mouth, as he felt his broad shoulder stiff instantly. Chin up; he strode along the hallway alone. He shrugged as the word alone ranginside his mind. Inside him, his blood boiled as he thought on what had happened. His beautiful fiancée left him just like that, just because she could not see his ex-boyfriend kissing the witch. The beautiful witch....Somehow, with the thought ran inside his mind, the image of cold and heartless witch played inside his mind.

 

 

“I don’t know she’s that beautiful....” Kengo muttered alone as he remembered when he saw her in Yamapi’s wedding this morning. Somehow, his mind flew to the memory few weeks ago.

 

 

 

“You don’t tell me, Oji chan, that the witch is the owner of Hara Corporation.” Kengo hissed angrily as he stood in front of his grandfather in their house. The old man shrugged upon hearing his words as he lifted his lazy gaze to his bonsai tree, ignoring his complaints.

 

“Why? So that you can marry her immediately because of the wealth that she owns? Like that?” Aoki Hiroshi snarled at the man making Kengo tightened his jaw instantly. The old man sighed as he tended his tree carefully and eyed it with interest.

 

“I offer you for a few times already, to marry her, but you refused, saying that she’s ugly and everything. So, I offered to Tomohisa just once and he agreed to it.”Kengo chuckled bitterly as he put both of his hands on his waist.

 

“Of course the stupid man agreed!!! Who don’t when she owned a company that worth more than a billion!!!!” Kengo spat out the words angrily upon hearing Yamapi’s name dragged in the issue. The old man stopped looking at his bonsai tree as he stared at his grandson that owned pale skin.

 

“So, what!? It’s his choice. You don’t have right to talk him like that. It’s up to him to accept the woman because of the wealth.”Aoki Hiroshi raised his eyebrow as he mocked his grandchildren. Kengo gritted his teeth seeing the old man’s reaction.The way his grandfather shot him back with that word and mocking face ignited anger within him.

 

“Plus Kengo,the man was just being betrayed by you and his lovely girlfriend when I offered the marriage proposal to him. So, it comes at the right time for him to give back what you had done to him, am I right Kengo?” Aoki Hiroshi chuckled softly as he tilted his head making Kengo became angrier.

 

 

                Kengo grunted angrily as he remembered his conversation between his grandfather. The old man became more annoying recently, especially after Yamapi took over his father’s place as Managing Director in the company. With that thought, Kengo clutched his hands tightly. Baka! You think I will let it just like that? The thought rang inside his mind. Unknowingly, an evil smile dangled at the corner of his lips as he thought what had he planned. His feet moved faster toward the main stair as his mind wandered on his plans. Soon...soon enough he would do it. Before his feet could reach the stairs, something caught his eyes making he halted his pace. It is the tall man! Kengo muttered softly inside his mind.

 

                Near to the place his standing, Mukai Osamu was standing at the garden of the hotel. The smoke from his mouth puffed up in the air as his gaze fixed on the dark night making Kengo smiled secretly. Instantly, his memories flew to the previous event that happened in the party. It looks like the witch kept something from her past....something precious.....With that thought, the man strolled toward the garden as smirk started to form on his lips. Along the way, he calculated something inside his mind ; something that related to his plan.  His future plans....

 

*************************************************************************************

 

                The sound of the water dripping echoed in the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter