CHAPTER 46: THE SUCCESFUL PLAN

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Promise me that you are not going to tell anyone about this.

 

 Toda Erika gritted her teeth as the reminder resounded inside her head. She quickened her pace as more memories danced inside her head.

 

We should call your husband, Horikita san.

No! No!

But…

No! He doesn’t need to know.

He needs to know your current situation, Horikita san. He can help you!

I don’t need anyone help! No!

Please!

Don’t! I said don’t! I am fine. I’m just fine. I am really fine Toda san. The medicine already makes me feel so fine.

But for how long? How long are you going to eat those?

It doesn’t matter for how long….It doesn’t matter anymore.

 

                The last sentence made her pace slowed down until both of her feet stopped on their own. Toda Erika, who always thinks that she was the unluckiest of all, never thought that someone else was having their hard time in life. Someone like the witch. The woman was always looked rough, strong and even powerful to everyone. Even she about it. Little did she know that the tough woman was having hard time. Hiding behind her mask, the woman knew really well how to keep her sadness and her haunted past from everyone and this included her husband.

 

Who is going to help her if her husband be with someone else?

 

The question played inside her mind making her eyes gleamed with tears. At the sudden thought made her legs felt weak and helpless. Without her knowledge, someone stood behind her, touching her shoulders.

 

“Hey, Erika. Why do you…” Ryo’s question stopped immediately when the man stood next to her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her lips trembled when she looked at him. This made the kansai man froze.

 

“Eri…what happen? You left my office just like that with worries on your face.” The man spoke softly, pulling her to the front of him as he touched her arms, it. The man looked worried as well looking at him. It was contra to his usual act.

 

“Yoyo….who’s going to help her?” The long hair woman sobbed harder as her tears flowed down. Her hands clutched on the man’s coat as she held closer.

 

“Who?” Erika closed as she cried. More memories played inside her mind.

 

Just give back my medicine to me Toda san. Just give it to me so that I could forget everything.

Everything…

I don’t want to remember the baby anymore. I don’t want to…

My baby is gone….gone forever.

It was too painful for me and…and I….I don’t think I can live like this...feel like this

So please, please give it to me. Please….

I cannot handle it anymore! It is cruel!

 

                As if the witch was there, Toda Erika could still hear her sorrowful crying. It was too painful and hurtful listening to it. Erika cried harder remembering it making Ryo immediately hugged her.

 

“Hey…why do you cry, Eri chan? Why?” Nishikido Ryo her hair as he held her closer.

 

 It was strange for him to see the woman cried so suddenly. He ran after her thinking that he noticed she looked worried than ever. Plus, it was time for him to get along with her, forgetting the fight that they had a few days before. As he managed to catch up with the woman, he was startled to see the tears on her face. That struck him for sure. In his life, the woman is a bubbly person and it was hard for her to cry except when she had problem with love. At that moment, he did not understand why the woman suddenly shed her tears.

 

“Who’s going to help her, Yoyo? Who?” She mumbled softly on the man’s chest as her tears flowed harder. Words were incoherent as she cried.

 

Ryo shushed her as he embraced her tighter, letting her expressed more her feelings. Whatever things that the woman held inside her, it must be someone close to her. The man let the woman cried. Later they would talk together. Later.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

                In his life, Yamaa Tomohisa never was impatient when waiting for someone. Within an hour since he arrived there in the apartment, he did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter