CHAPTER 45: THE LOVE IS BLIND AFTER ALL

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 46

 

“Why the hell are you quarrelling with Aoki Kengo? Are you out of your mind?” Nishikido Ryo nagged at him as he took out some cotton from the emergency kit box.

 

Yamapi averted his eyes and looked out of his window. Somehow, the pain on his cheek and abdomen already subsided but it could not compare the pain in his heart.

 

Damn Kengo!!

What an !

How could a man like him abuse a pitiful woman like that!

Plus she is pregnant! Damn!

 

                His thoughts stopped immediately when the kansai man pressed the swollen area on his face making him groaned out loud.

 

“Ouch!! Ouch! Damn Ryo! It is painful! What the hell are you pressing on the wound that hard! ” Ryo ignored his complaints and nabbed even harder than before. This time, he nagged longer while putting some medicine on swollen area. The wound stung a little bit and the hunky man could not help but moaned softly.

 

“Gee…you looked so powerful and looked like a warrior when you were kicked by that bastard’s just now. Even you can manage to hold his violent punches. This thing cannot be compared with those.” Ryo spoke nonchalantly as he put the medicine bottle aside.

 

Yamapi rolled his eyes listening to the man’s sarcastic words. He knew himself that Ryo did not like at all with the fight that he just had with Aoki Kengo. He knew why. Nishikido Ryo sighed and folded his arms across his broad chest while looking at him. Silent stretched between two of them for a long time making Yamapi felt uncomfortable.

 

“What!” Ryo sneered as he shook his head when Yamapi shot him with an annoying look to him. Sometimes, his boss was a fool; a fool who was blinded by love and lies.

 

“Be honest with me, Pi. Why this kind of thing happened?” The question was unswerving and the man’s words were firm. Looking out the window, Yamapi pretended as if he did not hear it.

 

Why this kind of thing happened? He asked the same questions. Last night he was sure that Masami was lying about her pregnancy, but he could not stop thinking about it.

 

“What the heck are you two doing?” Aoki Hiroshi’s loud voice broke the silence in the room.

 

Nishikido Ryo quickly went to Yamapi and helped him getting on his feet. His body ached and his face started to become swollen. His fingers quickly touched his lips and some blood was on them.  Kengo, who stood a few feet from, smirked proudly on what he had done to him. Seeing him acting like that made his blood boiled immediately. The old man’s interruption did not give him chance to hit the man back. Gripping his fist tight, Yamapi ran his eyes to somewhere else and found that his fight with Kengo was witnessed by someone he really did not like; Mukai Osamu. Damn!

 

“Explain!” Unable to wait, the old man hit the floor with his cane and roared.

 

 Aoki Kengo brushed his lips with his finger as he eyed the old man. Nothing came out from his mouth. Instead his eyes wandered to Masami who stood at the corner of room, remaining silence.

 

“I think it is better I let that son of the explain it to you, ojichan.” The pale man smirked as he raised his eyebrows, trying to bait Yamapi back to the fight. Well, it worked for him.

 

“Damn you...!!” Before the hunky man could step forward hitting the annoying man, Nishikido Ryo already pulled him and held him tight in his arms.

 

“ Hell….Pi! Calm down!” The kansai man whispered softly as he gripped his shirt.

 

 Yamapi gritted his teeth and inhaled as much air possible. Anger still did not diminish within him. Masami, who stood not far from him, was only looking at him. Both of her hands clutched tightly on her skirt. Yamapi could see her body trembled and fear reflected in both of her eyes. If it was not because of his grandfather, he would already kick the son of the and took her away from him.

 

 Before Yamapi knew, Aoki Kengo went to Masami and grabbed the woman’s arms roughly ignoring the fact that everyone was looking at him. In that moment, his body sent signal to move and protected the woman from the beast. Unfortunately, his assistant leashed him tight behind him and persuaded him to ignore it. The poor woman, Masami just looked at him helplessly tailing behind Kengo unwillingly.

 

“Where are you going, Kengo? This is not finish yet!” The old man asked when the pale man opened the door.

 

“Home, why? Do I have to tell you about it too, ojichan?” Kengo snapped at the old man as he gave him a mocking look. Then, he pulled the woman into his embrace and kissed her cheeks making the woman beside her became stiff.

 

“My fiancée and I had something to finish at home, something really private, right dear?” His finger softly brushed the blood that caked at her lips making Masami shuddered instantly. Her round eyes widened in terror. Still, she managed to control it although.

 

“Damn you, Kengo! You…!” His voice was loud and anger laced among the words.

 

“Silence!” Aoki Hiroshi cut his words immediately making the scoffed irritatingly. The pale skin man hooted loudly seeing the situation and it added more fuel to Yamapi’s anger. However, it was only for a while before he gave him a murdering look.

 

“This is not the end, Pi. No! We will continue this later.”  Kengo’s words were icy and cold as he warned him. Then, the man walked out of the room, dragging Masami along with him who seemed to glance at Yamapi for the last time. The hunky man felt helpless in that situation. Once both of them were out of the room, his grandfather shot him a look.

 

“Explain all of these, Tomohisa!” snarled Aoki Hiroshi.

 

 Yamapi closed his eyes and heaved a deeper breathe. How could he explain it to his grandfather about the things just happened? How could he? They were all about his baby, about the abusive behaviour of Kengo and about everything. How could he? Slowly, he lifted his eyes and noticed that the owner of Sakura Company remained at his place and looked at him. His dark eyes was on him exactly. Embarrassment spread all over his face and somehow he felt hot. Knowing the man was there witnessing all his fight with Kengo made him feeling uncomfortable about it.

 

“Tomohisa…I asked you…”

 

“It is nothing, ojichan. Nothing.” Yamapi quickly cut the old man’s words. The need to get out of that place overpowered him especially when other pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter