CHAPTER 41: THE WEDDING PARTY’S NIGHT MEMORY

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 41: THE WEDDING PARTY’S NIGHT MEMORY

 

I swear with the name of God…I’m going to take him back from you, witch!

 

                Maki blinked her eyes for a few times as the words resounded at the back of her mind. Her brown orbs slowly travelled to the other part of room and found Nagasawa Masami was smiling widely to her. There was something in her eyes sending the messages of her presence being there. The messages that she would be taking back whatever things she had lost the last two months. With that, immediately, her mind flew to the event that happened on her wedding party’s night.

 

                Maki was entering the toilet when she heard the sound of a person vomiting. Startled with the sound, she stopped her pace for a while before slowly moved toward the stall. When she peeked inside, she froze seeing the person in there. It was Nagasawa Masami, kneeling on the floor, facing the toilet bowl while throwing up. Seeing the scene made her face drained. Somehow, she could guess what happened to the woman because she used to be at that place; long before…. Unknowingly, she stood there looking at the woman silently.

 

                After a while, Nagasawa Masami started to feel better. Slowly, she pushed herself on her feet before she discovered someone was standing behind her. Turning around, she found that the woman she hated most was standing behind her. The woman, who was in peach dress, remained silence with her brown orbs fixed on her.

 

“Enjoy what you see witch?”Masami shot the words to the petite woman angrily. For her, she was the last person she wanted to see, seeing her in that kind of condition. However, the woman stared at her for a long time before a question flew out from her small mouth.

 

“Are you okay, Nagasawa san?” Hearing the question irritated Masami even more.

 

“Tch! Stop acting like a goody one in front of me!! Not when you steal someone’s boyfriend for your benefit.”Her finger jabbed on Maki’s chest as she spat at the woman angrily.

 

“What are you saying, Nagasawa san? I’m just being nice here. Plus, you look so pale. That’s why I ask you.”

 

“Quit pretending around, you witch? You think I don’t know what run inside your head, stealer?”

 

“I don’t understand why you are so angry to me, Nagasawa san?”

 

“You don’t understand or you pretend that you don’t understand? You steal Yamapi from me, and now getting married with him, knowing that he is rich in reality, aren’t you. You still think that you are that innocent! Tch!! Cut it out!! You are not that good!!Plus you the worst woman in this world ever, !”

 

“Say whatever you want, Nagasawa san. I’m leaving here.”Maki started to turn around. For her, the woman needed to be left out and calmed herself down.

 

 Before Maki could leave the place, Masami grabbed her hands and held strong to it. Instantly her gaze flew to her hands before to Masami’s face. There, she found the woman was glaring at her angrily.

 

“No, you don’t, witch!! Not until you listen to everything that I want to say to you!”The angry words came out from Masami’s mouth.

 

“What do you want, Nagasawa san? If you want to accuse me for marrying Yamaa san, you should blame yourself first, for playing the man’s heart, and being affair with Aoki Kengo. You are the one who pushing him from your life, not him.”

 

“Shut up!! You don’t know anything about me and Pi!”

 

“Fine. So, stop accusing me stealing him from you.”

 

“You ARE stealing him from me!!! You are boyfriend stealer, witch!! Bewitching other men for your benefits. First, it was Aoki Hiroshi, and now Yamapi, right? Did you sleep with Aoki san to get marry with my Pi? Tch!! Such a low life woman!!”

 

“Nagasawa san!!”

 

“Why? It is a fact after all. You think I don’t know that you slept around with all the directors of each company. That’s why you get all those projects and that high position, aren’t you, witch? I don’t know how those men were trapped by your stupid charms!!”

 

                With those harsh words, Maki turned around and started to leave the place. For her, she did not need more times to listen to all those false accusation toward her. Seeing the woman tried to get away, Masami moved faster and blocked the woman from getting away from her.

 

“Running away witch? Is the fact hurts you!! Huh! Of course it hurts because everything is true!!”

 

“I don’t understand why you did this to me? What do you get, Nagasawa san? By accusing me all those fat lies, what will you get? I really don’t understand….”

 

“What do I get, you ask? You ask me that stupid question? Of course I will get Pi back in my life!!!”Masami’s voice echoed the toilet.

 

“But, how? How Nagasawa san? How could you get Yamaa san back into your life after you did all those horrible things to him? After you cheated him with Aoki Kengo and accused Yamaa san with the fake signatures and money transaction, you still think that the man will accept you back; the woman  behind all those dirty conspiracies with Aoki Kengo? Don’t you feel shame on yourself?” Maki spat at the woman with all the facts she know. Instead, Masami laughed hysterically as hearing those words.

 

“What are you saying, witch? I’m the person behind conspiracy on bringing Yamapi’s down? Tch!! So funny!!” Maki shook her head upon hearing seeing the woman’s denial. Somehow, she felt so sorry with the woman. Unknowingly, the woman in peach dress sighed deeply before she muttered softly.

 

“You are pathetic….Nagasawa san.”

 

“You!!!”The word that the witch used on her made anger flared inside Masami immediately. At that moment, she felt like lifting her hands and smashed on the woman’s face. However, something stopped her from doing so. A thought came across her mind. Even, smirk started to tug on her small lips.

 

“Just say the word now. Later, I will say that word to you back witch. When I get Pi back into my life again.” Masami smiled almost sickly. Calmly, Maki replied the woman.

 

“You are going to get married with Aoki Kengo, Nagasawa san. Have you forgotten about that?”

 

“I don’t care! Because I have something that made the man crawled back to me, leaving you witch!!”

 

“ You must be like dreaming a lot, Nagasawa san? How pitiful you are….”

 

“Dreaming? Hahahahha….it is not a dream, witch! It’s real!! With it, I can get everything back. Not only Pi, but also fame, wealth….and even….Aoki Corporation.”Masami’s eyes became rounder as she said the words one by one. This made Maki stared at the woman, trying to understand the meaning behind the woman’s words.

 

“What do you mean….” Maki stopped as the previous event played inside her head. Both of her eyes widened in terror as something dawned inside her mind. No way! It can’t be! However, the woman’s silky voice brought her back to the reality.

 

“Do you want to know, Horikita san? How I’m going to steal your husband back? Um…Do you?”

               

                 Maki swallowed hard as Masami whispered the questions softly to her, almost like she tried to psycho on her. Unknowingly, Maki gripped her hands tighter on her side, till the knuckles turned white. Still, she remained silence. Noticing the woman’s silence, made the woman in red dress smiled widely as her hands started to move over her stomach.

 

“This! This will help me getting Pi back to my life!” Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter