CHAPTER 25: THE BEGINNING OF THEIR LIFE

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 25: THE BEGINNING OF THEIR LIFE

 

“Just this once….ne, Horikita san? This once….” Toda Erika persuaded the woman. However, her glare became Toda Erika’s answer making the long hair woman sighed defeatedly.

 

“Mou!!! Horikita san!! I ask you to do it because today is your biggest day!! Why can’t you listen to me, at least for today!” Erika pointed out her reasons as she eyed the woman pleadingly.

 

“I said already for thousands times, Toda san, No!!” Maki snapped angrily as she stood up and walked to other side of the room.

 

Erika gritted her teeth as she glanced to wedding planner. The woman just lifted her shoulder, not knowing how to help her solving the problem.  Shifting back her gaze toward her boss, the woman was looking outside of the hotel window, looking calm than ever. Toda Erika tried to arrange more words to persuade the woman, but nothing came inside her mind. Every ways had she tried, but the woman refused to agree to her suggestion. Mou….someone, please help me!!! Erika mumbled alone inside her heart.

 

“Mari chan….are you ready?” Yuya peeked inside the room, as he opened the door.

 

Immediately, all eyes inside the room diverted toward his direction. With that man sudden presence there, an idea immediately flashed inside Erika’s mind.  Yuya entered the room, seeing the tense situation as his mouth asked another question.

 

“What is this? You are not ready yet, Mari chan?” The man who had delicate features asked her while raising his eyebrows. Erika instantly rushed toward Tegoshi Yuya hurriedly.

 

“Tegoshi san…you have to help me with this.”

 

Erika grabbed the man’s arms and pulled the man in one of the corners in the room. Whispering softly, she told everything to the man. The man nodded and his mouth flickered up as he listened to it. Glancing toward his sister, Yuya spoke to Erika, giving a promising nod to her.

 

“Let me handle this…” Yuya told her making Erika smiled finally.

 

 Yuya strolled toward her sister, who still stood next to the wide window. The woman was already wearing her white wedding dress. Although it was simple, she was looking elegant in it. It just… Yuya shook his head, knowing what part was wrong. Toda Erika gave sign to the wedding planner and leaved them inside the room. Once the door locked, the man sighed deeply thinking about Maki’s behavior. However, he smiled secretly thinking about it before he walked toward her.

 

“You look beautiful, Mari chan….” Yuya praised her when he stood next to the woman who was already in her wedding dress.

 Still, Horikita Maki remained silence as she kept fixing her gaze to the view of Tokyo. She knew what Yuya wanted to tell her despite of his sweet words. It must be related to Toda Erika’s words to him.

 

“Ne…Mari chan…”Yuya pulled her hands so that she would stand opposite him. Holding both of her soft hands, Yuya stared at the woman.  Maki’s brown orbs looked at him as heaved a deep sigh.

 

“Don’t Yuya kun….I don’t want to do it….” Yuya chuckled deeply as his mouth muttered baka toward her.

 

“Just today,okay? For me…”Maki shook her head but the man kept giving her a determination gaze. Letting off the woman hands, Yuya started to reach her glasses, making Maki immediately snatched the man’s hands.

 

“Yuya kun, I told you already. I can’t do this…..please” However, the man shook his head as he insisted on doing it. Pulling her glass from her eyes, Yuya folded it and kept inside his pocket. Maki gave him a helpless look as she looked at the man’s action. softly on his sister’s cheek, he spoke.

 

“Only for today, Mari chan. Later, I will give back your glasses….”Yuya persuaded the woman.

 

“Give it back to me! I can’t do this, I can’t, Yuya kun,” Maki pleaded her brother, but Yuya shook his head.  Holding both of her hands, as he squeezed them softly, he spoke softly to her.

 

“Just today….Mari chan. Only today. Glasses has been your tool in hiding your true self for a long time, and today I don’t want it to do that role….no. Today is your wedding day and I want you show your true self to your husband. At least for today…..” Maki bit her lips, as she looked down on the carpet beneath her feet.

 

“Believe me….the man will make you happy…will make you smile once again. So, just give yourself to him this time…..trust him….”Yuya whispered softly before kissing on her forehead.

 

************************************************************************************

 

“ How’s your business in Korea, Mukai san?” Takashi asked the tall man as they entered his office. Mukai flashed a wide smile as he moved toward his table.

 

“It’s been great!!! We managed to get the project. Even, some of the big companies want to cooperate with us in the future!!” Mukai told his assistance while putting his bag on the table.

 

“Really? Wow!! That’s great.” Mukai nodded fast when he slumped on his chair.

 

“Although it took two weeks to convince the Korean people regarding to our project, but still, we successfully get it. It is a damn worth waiting!!!” Mukai told the man excitedly. Takashi smiled even wider upon hearing this. Then, his eyes lingered on his table, seeing a few piles document on his table and some envelopes on it.

 

“Gosh… I left the company quite a long time, am I?” Mukai asked his assistance seeing the documents. The man nodded before reported everything to him.

 

“Yes, you did. By the way, lots of things happened during your absence in Japan. Yoke Company wants to continue their contracts with us and same goes to Hisama Trading.” Mukai nodded as he looked at his documents, seeing it.

 

“Good! Then how about the new workers?” The tall man asked another question to his assistance.

 

“We don’t have any problem in hiring new workers. According to Human Resource Department, there are nearly three hundred people applying for the jobs in our company. The interviews shall start next week.Ohh!! I nearly forgot. You got an invitation from Aoki Hiroshi,” With the man’s name came out from his assistance’s mouth, Mukai’s body became stiff at once. Aoki Hiroshi?

 

“What invitation?” He asked abruptly. Since he refused in co-operating with the old man’s company and refusing his terms regarding to Maki, Mukai never contacted him. Maybe the old man thinks he would crawl back at him, pleading the man for the projects. Damn!! He’s not that cheap.

 

“It’s on your table; the invitation card.” Immediately, Mukai searched the card on his table and noticed a gold envelope next to his documents. Hastily, he opened it.

 

“Aoki Tomohisa?” Mukai muttered the name softly as he read content of the invitation card.

 

“Umm…..Aoki Tomohisa is late Aoki Tezuka’s son. It is his wedding today and Aoki Hiroshi invited you to come to the party tonight.Oh…the bride is coming from Hara’s family.” Instantly his eyes read the invitation and found the name.

 

Hara…Marina…?

 

                Somehow, at the sight of the words made his heart beats accelerated than usual. Where did he hear the name? Mukai mumbled softly as his gaze fixed on the name. Unknowingly, he tightened his jaw as he thought about it.  Then, something flashed inside his mind.

 

Hara Yuya?

Yes….

I don’t know that you have another name, Yuya.

Ah…that one is my family’s name. Tegoshi is my adopted family’s name.

Really?

Ummm…..

 

 

                Mukai stood up as both of his eyes widened in horror. Don’t say it….. Snatching the wedding card on the table, Mukai read once again. Then, he found something that made his heart nearly stopped beating.

 

Family Members

Hara Yuya @ Tegoshi Yuya

Tegoshi Natsuhito

Tegoshi Nozomi

 

                His hands trembled as he read those words. Somehow, those words made his eyes started to glisten with tears. Immediately he crushed the cards and sprinted out of the rooms, ignoring his assistance calls. He should stop it!! Stop the wedding before it happened!! No!!! Maki w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter