nine. [EDITED]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saerin P.O.V

“You what?” He said.


“What do you mean by you planned it that way?” He looked at me confused.


I slowly raise my head back up making eye contact with Key. “ I was having some problems with friends, I didn’t want to tell Jonghyun about it just so he wouldn’t worry about me. Eventually, I did in the end. After that he would skip his training to be with me, just so I wouldn’t feel alone.”


“ That’s why sometimes he wouldn’t show up!” Key gasped.


“ Yeah, and I know how much becoming a singer meant to him and I didn’t want to be the reason why he would give it all up. I mean look at you guys you’re so successful! Well anyways, I wouldn’t allow him to do that. So I began to create excuses relating to school like I have tests, piles of homework, etcetera.”


Key didn’t say a word. So I continued on with my story.


“Eventually, by the way, things were going. He began to lose feelings for me, and well as for me. I forced myself to lose feelings for him as well.”


“So you did this for the sake of his career?”


“Yes, I did. The day we broke, I tried so hard to cover up my real emotions towards. When I hugged him for the last time, walking towards the door in front of my house not taking the opportunity to look at his face just once more killed me on the inside. I remember crying the entire week, every time I came home from school.”


“Do you still have feelings for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter