seven. [Edited]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

“Why did you two break up exactly Saerin?  Jonghyun doesn’t seem to remember so we were wondering if you could tell us why?”

I turn to Saerin, who spaced out taking Key’s question into deep thought. Couple minutes have passed, and Saerin hasn’t spoken a word.

“Sae-Rin?” I called out tapping her on the shoulder. “Are you okay?”

“Huh?” She blinked. “Yeah, I’m fine sorry!”

Saerin looked uncomfortable maybe the guys are taking this too seriously.

“So Saerin? Why did you two break up?” Key asked her again.

“Well...” Saerin muttered.

“It’s okay,” I said. “I think it’s time for us, to go home now. Right Onew?”

Onew understood what was going and agreed.

“Yes, it’s late plus I assume Saerin has a busy day tomorrow. We should head home and let her rest.”

“BUT SHE HASN’T TOLD US” Key blurted out.

Minho and Taemin grabbed Key from under his arms.

“No, you heard hyung. We have to leave now” Minho hissed.

Key wiggled his way out of their grasp and sighed. “Fine, good night Saerin Thanks for the dinner!”

“Good night guys, thank you for coming over” She smiled leading us to the front door.

We placed our shoes on and exited out the door, and waved goodbye till she shut the door. When she closed the door on us, I gave Key a big whack on the head.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?” He yelled rubbing his head.

“You’re a persistent person aren’t you? I barked taking a seat in the front. “You kept asking her the same question since the day I introduced her to you!”

“YAH! I’m sorry” Key groaned before entering the car.

“I agree with hyung” Taemin blurted out. “You made nuna uncomfortable.”

“YAH! I’m sorry I said...”

“Okay, now children!” Onew interrupted. “Let’s not get into a fight, now put on your seat belts.”

After that night, I haven’t received a single text or call from Saerin, and it’s three weeks! Maybe she’s busy? Or maybe she has a date with a guy? No, she wouldn’t! Wait why do I even care? Well as a friend now, I should be concerned. Well, not that concerned to bother with her love life!

“UHHHHHHHHHHH” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter