ten.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

“Like I said Jonghyun” Key stared at me irritated. “I went over to Sae-Rin’s work to apologize for my behavior when she invited us to her house.”

 

“Then why did you come home later, I thought you were suppose to be with Minho!”  I barked at him.

 

 “Oh my gosh.” He sighed. “I asked manager Choi, if he could drop me off at her work. After I had apologized to her, she asked if I could tag along with her to do some errands and then after that we grabbed some coffee”

 

“It sounds like you two had a date!”

 

“It wasn’t a date, calm down Jonghyun. Why do you even care?” He asked me with a smirk on his face.

 

“Well... You  see... She’s a good friend of mine, and I... “ I looked away from Key’s beaming glares.

 

“You?”

 

“Nevermind.”

 

I turned around facing away from him. Why do I care so much? Uhg, I look like a idiot.

 

“We’re hooooome!”

 

I heard footsteps entering the living room, with the scent of fried chicken.

 

“Woah. You two okay?” Minho questioned Key.

 

I turn around to face the rest of the group.

 

“Nah, Jonghyun and I just had a misunderstanding. Right Jonghyun?” Key spoke up.

 

I cleared my throat. “Yeah, don’t worry about it.” I smiled.

 

“Okay, that’s good! Now let’s go into the kitchen and enjoy some chicken!” Onew sang, dancing with the brown bag wrapped around his arms.

 

Minho and Taemin followed behind him. I walked over to Key embarrassed.

 

“I’m sorry, Key I don’t know what got over me there.”

 

“It’s okay Jonghyun, don’t worry about it.” He replied. “Besides, I don’t like Sae-Rin at all. But I have to admit I do like her sense of fashion with furniture and clothing!”

 

“YAH! You two stop beings so touching. There will be no more chicken if you don’t hurry up over here” Onew shouted with chicken stuffed in his mouth.

 

Key and I parted and looked at each other and laughed, walking over to the table.

 

___________________________________________

 

After cleaning up, I head straight to my room to check my phone. The moment I entered the room I could see my room blinking. I'M GETTING A CALL, and without a second thought I ran to my side table immidiately answering the call.

 

"Hello?" I panted.

 

"Jonghyun?"

 

"Oh hi Sae-Rin, what's up?"

 

"Uhm are you okay?" She asked me with a concerned tone.

 

"Oh uh yeah, I just uhm. Finished working out you know"

 

"Oh okay, well I was wondering if you and the guys are free on Saturday?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter