sixteen. (flashback)

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s (P.O.V)  (flashback)

 

  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Today is the day, today is the I ask Lee Sae-Rin to be my girlfriend. She’s the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my grade, I was always too shy to talk to her in class because I was afraid I would say something stupid towards her, so what if I’m twelve years old? All I know is that when I see her I get all weak.

 

 It was break time, and she at her desk all by herself, doodling in her notebook.

 

Slowly walking up to her, she immediately noticed my presence and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

 

“Oh hi, Jonghyunnie!” She smiled, closing her book and placing it back into her desk.

 

“Hi Sae-Rin…uhm”

 

 She got out of her seat, resting her palm against my cheek. “Are you okay? Your face is red… Are you sick?”

 

I shook my head lightly. “Uhm no, no i’m fine!”

 

Come on Jonghyun, just ask her if you two could walk home together! Just ask!

 

“Well… You see I was wondering if…”

 

 “Yes?”

 

 “If you wanted to walk home together..?”

 

Keep it cool Jonghyun, just relax. Stupid heart quit beating so fast.

 

“Sure, Jonghyunnie. I’ll meet you after school at the front door!” She smiled.

 

“Okay, cool well see you later then!”

 

I retreated back to my desk and smiled to myself. She said yes! She said yes! Okay, now the hard part is next … Asking her to become my girlfriend!

 

***

 

I waited impatiently for the dismissal bell to ring, it felt like forever just waiting ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter