seventeen.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sae-Rin’s |POV|

 

Aw, they’re so cute when they sleep.

 

Staring at the four boys passed out on the floor, they partied too hard last night, and they drank a lot too. I was surprised to Jonghyun was the only who didn’t take the advantage to drink the night away and escape from his celebrity life, who was currently in the washroom. The thought of Jonghyun staying overnight, makes my heart jump I could feel my cheeks burning up just thinking about it.

 

I head down to the kitchen to cook something up for them, opening the fridge I forgot that I had used all the food from last night, I don’t even have milk, eggs, or bread!

 

“Good morning!” Jonghyun said from behind, turning around I smiled as he smiled back.

 

Jonghyun made his way around the island counter to stand beside me. “You must have a high metabolism.”

 

“My tummy loves food, what can I say?”

 

“Speaking of food, I’m hungry.”

 

***

“Are you sure it’s okay for you to tag along with me?”

Jonghyun and I got into the car, he insisted to come along with me and no matter how many times I said it was fine.

 

“Yes, I’m sure! I need to pay you back for letting us stay the night at your place.”

 

“What if someone notices you? With someone like me?”

 

“We’ve been seen together before! What diffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter