eighteen.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sae-Rin's (POV) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

  Jonghyun was getting further and further away from the house, where exactly are we going ?

 

“Don’t worry Rin, we’re almost there !”

 

“This coffee better be worth the trip Jonghyun !”

 

Jonghyun just smirked as he made a right turn, my eyes widen when I found out where he was heading, I haven’t been for a long time. Parking the car by the cafe, I stepped astonished by how the place still looked the same.

 

“We’re here.” Jonghyun announced standing beside me. “Do you remember this place?”

 

“Of course !” Turning to him with a huge grin on my face, “we used to hang out here all the time !”

 

“Shall we ?” Linking his arm with mine.

 

There was a few people most of them were just reading books or talking amongst themselves, taking our time to approach the front counter. Memories suddenly flashed inside my head.  

 

“Are you that mesmerized Rin?” Jonghyun asked, bringing me back to reality.

 

“Of course, I haven’t been here since high school, didn’t know it was still in business to be honest.”

 

“Really? I come here when I don’t have a schedule.”

 

 Reaching the front, the barista walked over to the cashier. “Hello, what would you like ?”

 

“Ladies first.” Jonghyun turned to me then back to the menu.

 

 “I would like a mocha latte please.”

 

“And you, sir ?”  

 

“I would have the same as well.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter