five. [Edited]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

9:30 AM

It’s been a few weeks after I visited Saerin’s grandmother at the hospital. It was really nice seeing her again, plus after that day Saerin and I have texted non-stop. Thank God, I had got a plan with unlimited texting.  We never seemed to run out of subjects to talk about, our conversation always seemed to random and funny, we also changed our names on each other’s phones to our old nicknames, mine was ‘Jong Jang’ yes I know it’s a weird nickname, but I have gotten quite fond of it. And the nickname I gave Saerin was ‘Rinnie’. Hahaha by the way that we’re texting makes me feel like we were... Dating again?

I slapped myself silly, forgetting I was in the living room with the guys.

“Thinking of Saerin nuna?” Taemin scootches over nudging me on the shoulder.

I shrugged him away, trying to defend myself. “No, I am not.”


“Yeah right!” Key smirked before going back to reading his fashion magazine.


“Okay fine I, was thinking about her! But not in the way you guys are probably thinking!” Sticking my tongue out.


“ Why did you two breakup

hyung?” Minho asks with his eyes still glued to his phone. Probably still looking at soccer scores or something.


 “Uh, we broke up because...”


I took a long pause... Why did we break up? I remember telling people it was because, we had different interests and aspects. But  I meant was what was the real reason?


“I don’t think we had a reason, she wasn’t the one who dumped me nor was it I. We broke up on good terms though.”


“Ah that makes sense. But I’m not gonna lie, it’s such a waste to let a girl like that go hyung!” Taemin said in a sorrow tone.


After that, we all had to get ready for our upcoming plans according to our schedule. But I start to wonder why we broke up...?
 

Few hours later.
8:35 PM.


“WOOOOOO!” Key’svoice

rung through the halls. As we all took off our shoes at the front.

“I’m tired!” Minho yawned, stepping into our living room.

I won’t lie, I was pretty tired too. Our schedules these days are becoming more tiring than they were before.

BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ.

I grab my phone out from my back pocket. Oh! It’s a text message from Saerin. I tap on the screen to view the message.


_______________
Lee Rinnie (8:37  PM)
Are you busy? I was wondering if
I could take you and the guys over for
dinner, just to repay you guys for
letting me stay over. :)
_______________

“Say yeeeeeeeees!” Onew whispers into my ear, his breath sending chills down my back. Making me feel uncomfortable.

I ignored Onew’s opinion and walked into the living room taking a seat on the couch. Onew followed right behind me with big puppy eyes.

“Pleeeaaaaaase!”

Before I could say anything to Onew, the other three enter the room to see what was happening.

“What’s wrong with Onew, Jonghyun?” Key asked me crossing his arms.

“Well...”

“Saerin is inviting over for dinner!” Onew announced rolling around on his stomach.

Well, I guess I have to tell her yes. So Onew will stop with his whining and complaining.

“Tch. Fine, guys go put your shoes back on. We’re taking Onew’s car.”

Everyone included Onew nodded at my orders and made their way back to the front.

__________________
Kim Jong Jang (8:43 PM)
We will be there soon!
What’s your address?
_________________


 I received the address to her house. I put my phone away and followed the rest of the guys to the car. For some reason, I can feel my heart beating fast.


It took us awhile to get to her house since Onew seemed to have trouble on the road with his glasses. He needed new prescription glasses, but always seems to forget to place in an order for a new pair. In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter