twenty-three

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sae-Rin’s P.O.V

 

“You know I can’t do that…” Jonghyun whispered taking a few steps closer, grabbing a lock of my hair and twirling it gently around his finger. “Why can’t you see that I’m serious about you?”
 

Jonghyun slithers his idled arm around my waist closing the gap between us. “ Why can’t you see that I am in love you?”

 

“I don’t want to be the reason that your career ended…” I replied looking into his eyes, holding back my tears. If we were to get back together and the public would find out about us, it would ruin him…

 

“Does it look like I care?” He replied, pulling me into a hug as I nuzzled into his chest. “Even if my career ended, there’s no one at fault.”

 

“But you worked so hard! And, you have all these people supporting you!”

 

Gathering all my strength to push him away from me, as Jonghyun landed on the bed.

 

“I don’t care! I don’t care if I worked hard to get to where I am! As long as I have you again back in my life, back in my arms…” Jonghyun faced the floor, quietly sobbing to himself.

 

“Jonghyun… I”

 

“You know after we broke up, there was never a day you weren’t on mind. The girls I’ve dated after you, no matter how much we had in common, they couldn’t compare to you!” He continued to sob to himself.

 

As I stood there in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter