two. [Edited]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Minyeon!"


"Hey! Where the hell are you? I DIDN'T EAT YET CAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR YOU!" I could hear her stomach growling in the background between her whining and complaining.


 I had just finished taking my shower, changed into Key's clothes, which are comfortable actually.


"About that... I won't be able to go home tonight, I'm staying over at a friend's house."


"Liar." She hissed.


"WHAT?! I AM!" I insisted.

"My , Sae-Rin the only friend you have is me and of course mom and dad."


 "But I am staying at a friend's house!"


"Oh really? Then who?"


"Jonghyun.," I whispered quietly so no one from outside the bathroom could hear me.


"WHO?"  


My god Minyeon, clean your ears!


I cleared my voice, "Jonghyun."


It became silent did she hear me?


"Hello? Yeah sorry, I heard the name. But I am in disbelief at the moment. Did you just say Jonghyun? As in Kim Jonghyun? Your ex-boyfriend? SHINee’s vocalist?  The one that."


I immediately hushed her up. I mean she was screaming.


I hesitated. “Yeah, that’s the one.”

Honestly, I knew that Jonghyun was in a boy band of five named SHINee. But I never had the time to listen to their music. Not even their very first debuted song. I don’t even know the other members name!  Since the break up five years ago, the only thing that I occupied myself with was work and my family.


“How are you at his dorm right now? How did this possibly happen, and may I remind you we have an important client meeting with us tomorrow morning! Plus mom called me, said you didn’t visit the hospital today? You know how Grandma feels when she doesn’t get to see you.”


Before I could continue the conversation, there was a knock on the door.


“Saerin, is everything alright in there? Come to the kitchen and join us for dinner,” Jonghyun said.


 “I’ll be right out!” I replied.


“Look I have to go now, I will get there on time tomorrow and,” I paused


“Please tell mom to inform grandma, I’ll promise that right after work I will visit her.”


Before Minyeon could say anything, I hung up the phone, I quickly dried my hair with a towel and exit out of the bathroom.


I headed towards their kitchen, and I saw Jonghyun and Key setting up the table. Both noticed my presence and turned their heads towards me, Key looked at me for a moment and smirked.

“Even my PJ’s look good on her.” And he went back to the counter to fill up the bowls with rice. As for Jonghyun, he looked at me like I was a distraction checking me out from head to toe. I walked over to him and snatched the utensils out of his hands


“Here, let me help you with that.” I smiled.


Just in time the moment we had finished gathering the plates, and food. I heard their other members coming from the front door.


“HYUNGS WE’RE HOOOOOME.”


“IS THERE FOOD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter