twenty.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

 

“I’m such an idiot.” I muttered to myself, as I carefully poured the hot water into the ceramic cup.

 

I just had to say to her that I only saw her as a “friend” even though I obviously see her more than just that, why is it so hard for me to confess to her that I still have feelings for her? But Sae-Rin has been throwing me off with everything that she does, I feel like she still has feelings for me as well.

 

I mean, the way she acts around me compared to the guys was completely different, she and I would make complete eye contact, she would look at me the same way she did back when we were in high school.

 

Heading back up to the second floor of the house, everyone expect Kibum were sitting down or lying flat on their stomachs, anticipating to watch Taemin and Naeun on “We Got Married.” Personally I would say that they do make a cute couple, but pft! Sae-Rin and I would dominate the two. As I headed towards Sae-Rin’s bedroom, I could already hear quiet whimpers from the other side of the door.

 

 “Kibum… I told you he just sees me as a friend!”

 

Sae-Rin’s crying because of me…? She seemed okay earlier.

 

“Don’t tell me y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter