three. [Edited]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright so..?” Key’s breathe streaming my neck that sent chills down my spine.


Jonghyun pushed everyone away from us, allowing us to give each other space.


He slapped each member on the of their heads. “ If you guys really wanna know, maybe someday I will tell you.”


He quickly stood up and grabbed my wrist dragging me along with him exiting the living room.


I stammered. “Uhm, uh well good night!” Before disappearing in out of their sights.


Jonghyun pulled me into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. He looked very stressed out. He loosened his grip releasing me from his possession.


“Sorry Sae-Rin, was I holding on to your wrist too tight?”


I shook my head.


“No, I'm sorry about earlier. I just don’t like to hide anything about myself especially if it’s first impressions."


He chuckled. "You haven't changed a bit."


"I'm just the same old same old."


I watched go to his closet and pull out a futon.


"You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor."


"Okay, hey do you think you can drive me to work. You see I totally forgot I had this important interview with this client tomorrow."


"Yeah, it will be no problem!"


I walked over to his bed and made myself comfortable I laid on my side facing him still fixing his sleeping area.


" It was really good to see you again, Jonghyun."


He walked over to the light switched and smiled. " Yeah, it was good to see you too."


"Good night Jonghyun."


"Good night Saerin."


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

8:30AM

 


 “Thank you so much!”


 “No problem, are you sure you don’t wanna go home and you know change your clothes?”


  I turned to Jonghyun and gave him a thumbs up. “Already taken care of, I usually stay overnight at the office I have my personal bathroom with my spare toothbrush and extra clothes.”


“Aren’t you prepared?” He smirks.


“Well, I have to, if I weren't, I’d be out of business.”I gasped.


Jonghyun chuckled at my response. “So where do I turn?”


“Oh, there corner over there on the right.”


 Jonghyun followed my directions and within a minute, so we arrived.


“Again, thank you for everything Jonghyun.” I smiled. I unbuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter