six. (flashback) [Edited]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 

Saerin’s P.O.V

Six Years Ago (2007) 

  “I’m sorry Saerin, I’ve got plans,” She said trying to look sorrowful. 

Yeah right. You’re just saying that along with the rest of girls to exclude me out of your little ‘hang out’. 

 A fake smile forms from the tips of my lips. “It’s no problem maybe time!” 

 I watch her and other wave goodbye, and I waved back till they disappeared out of my sight. Being excluded from hangouts happened often, and I can say truthfully, I'm not okay with it. I have known these girls my whole life since elementary, and as time passed our group has gained and lost. They’ve begun to exclude me from their activities and have created a stronger bond without me. It hurts every time they spit lies to my face. 

 Still standing in the hallway, I walk the opposite direction to exit the school. It’s funny how hard I want to confront them expressing all the rage locked up inside of me, but I fear I will lose them at the same time. When I reached the front gate, I saw Jonghyun waiting for me leaning against the wall. He was my lighthouse, whenever I look at him I’m always able to find my way back to shore and all the rage inside me I keep it in a bit longer. 

 “Hi, Jong Jang!” I sang skipping my way towards him. He looks at me with a smile and waves. 

 When I approach him, he grabbed me around the waist, kissing me on the forehead. 

 “Hey, what took you so long?” 

 “I was with my friends chatting you know?” Hiding my feelings with a fake smile so that he wouldn't know the truth. 

 Jonghyun has been training to become a singer, and I could never tell him what I was going on in my life.

 If I did, he would become concerned and lose his focus on his dream I could never forgive myself if I did. 

 “Shall we go home then?” He asked pulling me closer, intertwining his hand with mine. 

 “Yes, we shall!” I laughed. 

 We began walking home. I enjoyed my time with Jonghyun. He made laugh, smile, chasing every bit of my depression away. 

We walked past this cafe nearby our area, and I could see my “so called friends” laughing their hearts content. Their laughter punched me in the gut, I quickly look away and forced myself to look completely ignorant. But he suddenly stops and looks at me. 

 “Want to go get some coffee? It’s my treat!” 

 I look back at the cafe. “Nah! I’m good!” 

He insisted. “No, come on let’s go, I’ve heard from your parents that you’ve been working so hard in school that you barely have time for yourself!” He dragged me into the cafe against my will. I tried pulling back, but we already entered the coffee place. 

 Jonghyun walked towards the front desk, as I tried hiding myself beside him. My friends noticed my presence as their laughter faded into the silence, now talking amongst themselves. 

 “Can I get one Mocha Latte, and one Iced coffee, please?” 

 “Yes, sir coming ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter