four. [Edited]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I look forward to your presentation ms. Lee”

“ Same goes for you too Mr.Kwon”

I escorted Mr.Kwon out the door and followed behind him.

“See you next time Mr.Kwon,” I said, watching him leaving the building.

I turned around to see Minyeon looking at me grinning. What’s her problem now?  Nevermind that, I take a look at my watch.
Oh it’s already 3:00 PM? I better head straight to the hospital and explain myself to Grandma.

I grabbed my bag and look towards Minyeon. “Is my car ready?”

“Oh yeah, it’s parked in the back I just got it earlier.”

“Can I have the keys, please?” I asked her politely.

Minyeon goes through her bag and tosses the keys into my hand.

“Thanks! See you at home!” I gave Minyeon a quick hug and run to the back of the building. I take a good look at my Audi r8, what a beauty it was. Now I know what you’re thinking, how could I afford such a luxurious car? Since I went to go study in America, I have a good friend who is a real-estate agent and she’s also a car enthusiast. So she constantly buying new cars and give away her old cars for a cheap price.

I quickly got into my car, the ignition and drove off heading my way to the hospital. I took the shortcut on the way there to avoid traffic and within twenty to twenty-five minutes I arrived. Walking at a fast pace to the front desk, I stop in my tracks, to feel my phone vibrating.  Oh, I got a text message.
__________________
Kim Jonghyun (3:26PM)
“How was the meeting? :)”
__________________

Seeing the smiley face, put a smile on my face too.

_________________
Lee Saerin (3:26PM)
“It went terrifically, thank you for returning my planner! :3.”
_________________


Do you think I sent my message to quickly? What Saerin why do you even care? I shook my head, placing the phone in my purse and made my way through the doors to the front desk to notify my personal.  The nurse nodded her head and went back to work.

“Thank you!”

I head for the stairs to the third floor. It’s much easier taking the stairs than wait for the elevator. I reached the third floor less than two minutes, I turn to my left and walk to the fifth room on the right. When I reached the room I took a small deep breath and walked in. I could see my Grandma sitting up comfortably flipping through channels, but she placed the remote next to her when she noticed I entered the room. 

 She looked delighted to see me. My parents were always so busy with work that they wouldn’t have time to take care of us, so they asked Grandma, and I admire her for that. I don’t know what I would do without her guiding the way.

“GRANDMA!” I shouted running towards her like a five-year-old. Yes, I act like a baby towards her, I'm not ashamed.


“Oh, how are you Saerin?” asked me wrapping her frail arms around me. She is becoming really thin.


“I’ve been good; I’m sorry I wasn’t able to see you yesterday. You see I..” Before I could say anything else, grandma cuts me off.

“Don’t worry about it, just as long as you’re here now there’s no purpose to apologize.”

“Thank you grandma” I replied hugging her.

“So grandma, when do you think you’ll be able to leave?”

“Hm, I’ve been getting better. Don’t worry Saerin, I will be able to go back home with you in no time. ” She gives me another one of her warm smiles. Even though I take her word of what she says, I still doubt her condition.  She has been thinner and thinner every time I visit. But I have to just smile, nod and be positive.

We continued talking about the business, and grandma told me stories about how she and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter