twelve.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sae-Rin’s P.O.V

Saturday (Sae-Rin’s house)

While everyone was downstairs, and Minyeon was out with grandma stalling us some time to prepare. As for me, I was upstairs  having a deep conversation with my seventeen year old cousin, Min who always seems to have boy problems whenever we see each other.

 

“I just don’t understand how I’m able to put up with this...” She groaned, taking a seat at the edge of the bed. “Did I make the right choice? If so, why does it hurt so much?” She added.

 

I closed the door behind us, and took a seat beside her, Min sighs again falling back onto the bed. She looks so upset and frustrated, I’ve never seen her this upset over a guy before.

 

“Min, you know I can’t help you if you don’t tell what’s wrong to begin with.”

 

She gets back up again, taking a big breath in.

 

“I broke up with my boyfriend.”

 

“YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!” I screamed but not too loud for the relatives to hear me. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“It’s all in the past now anyways.”

 

I looked at how much pain she was in, but I was so confused at why she was still sad?

 

“How long did you two date for?” I asked, scooting closer to her till our shoulders touched.

 

Min suddenly looks away from me, but mumbles. “Three years, and I broke up with him a months ago.”

 

THREE YEARS? THREE YEARS, AND YOU ONLY TELL ME ABOUT THIS NOW? OUT OF ALL THE TIME WE... Calm down Sae-Rin girl, calm down like she said ‘it’s all in the past.’ Even though I was boiling like a kettle on the inside hearing about belated news, I still kept and maintained my cool.

 

“If you ended it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter