eight. [Edited]

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Two week after the dinner party, I accidently dropped my phone into a water fountain when I was startled by a mosquito! I hate those things, leaving a mark of their victory and leaving me to scratch it furiously. Luckily for me, I get to receive a new iPhone 5 today and pick it up after work.

I continued to do some research on where are the best furniture store to find modern, durable furniture that will not exceed the budget I received from Mr.Kwon, regarding his new lounge bar. Living life as an interior decorator can have it’s disadvantages, but pays well.


“Saerinnie” Minyeon called entering into my office. “There’s someone here who wants to see you.”


I tilt my head to see who would enter the door. I assumed it would be Jonghyun, but to my surprise it was Key.  Minyeon stares at Key with starstruck eyes before closing the door behind her.
“Oh hello, Key, what brings you here?” I stood up from my chair, walking towards him.

“Uhm, I just came here to apologize, for that night when you invited us over for dinner.” He said. “My behavior, was very inappropriate.”

 I felt sorry about how he would have to travel all the way here to apologize, the guys must have been harsh on him. But who wouldn’t be curious about your friends past relationship right?


“Don’t be so harsh on yourself. I know you didn’t mean too, I’m not mad. But thank you for coming all the way here to apologize.”  
I said accepting his apology I take a quick glimpse at the clock on the wall, 5:00PM? Hm, maybe Key would like to accompany me to retrieve my new cell.


“Are you free by any chance Key?” I blurted out quickly running to my desk, shutting off my computer and grabbing my bag.


“Yeah, I’m finished my schedule for today, what’s up?”


“Well, I’m already finished my work for today. Would you like to accompany me to my phone carrier? I’ll even drop you off!”


“Sure, I don’t mind.”


“Okay thank you! I accidently dropped my phone into a water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter