fourteen.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sae-Rin’s P.O.V

 

After their little concert in my backyard, Min approached me with a surprised look on her face.

 

“UNNIE! YOU KNOW SHINEE?!” She screamed, ah that’s right I forgot she was a huge fan... What do they call themselves again? Sheols? Shawoels? Shawols!  That’s it! She’s a Shawol, hahah I guess this is a little early gift from me to her then as well.

 

Jonghyun and the guys were approaching us, in panic Min quickly hid behind me to hide her bright red face.

 

“So?” Kibum asked, wiping the sweat off his brow. “How was our performance?”

 

“I was very blown away truthfully, this is my first time I’ve heard you guys music and I must say... I should listen more” I laughed.

 

 “Who’s that behind you?” Taemin asked curiously, tilting his head trying to get a good look at Min.

 

I smiled and stepped to the side to show off my cute little cousin who was still trying to catch her breath.

 

“This is Min, she’s my cousin and she’s also a big fan of you guys.” Giving her a little push from behind bringing her closer to the group.

 

“It’s very nice to meet you Min!” They all announced at once bowing down before her.

 

She lifted her head up, and began to stutter. “I-i-it’s an h-honor.”

 

“She’s so grown up now, makes me feel old now Sae-Rin!” Jonghyun blurted out.  

 

Back when Jonghyun and I were dating we used to babysit Min when she was still toddler.

 

“Huh?” Min turned facing me confused. “WERE YOU FRIENDS WITH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter