twenty-one.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's POV.

 I twitched my left leg, so concentrated on what I had overheard earlier from Kibum and Sae-Rin's conversation. What did she do? Why did she do it? How is it even related to our break up? I want to ask her, I'm dying to ask her. But I don't want to admit that I was eavesdropping into her private conversation with Kibum.

"Jonghyun? Are you alright?"

Sae-Rin places her hand on my shoulder, causing me to stop twitching, looking up to her eyes I could see how puffy and red they were.

"Sorry."

"Is everything alright?"

No, everything's not alright. What are you hiding from me Sae-Rin? Why can't you bring yourself to tell me, what's making you suffer, is there something that I did back then that I was so oblivious too?

"Yeah, everything's alright. Something's on my mind that's all."

Sae-Rin pulls herself away from the covers and sits beside me, feeling the warmth of her arm against mine. How could it be that she could bring herself to act so calm towards me when just a while back, she was quietly crying to Kibum.

"Is it related to work? Jonghyun, I told you that I'm absolutely fine, and that there was no need for you to stay with me here."

"No… No, it's not work." I reassured her, ruffling her bangs and flashing her a smile.

"Then what is it then?"

"It's hard to explain, and I can't seem to find myself to tell just anyone yet… I'm sorry."  Lowering my head down, unable to meet her eye to eye.

 I hear her softly sigh to herself, then next thing I know, she pulls me into her warm embrace, her face nuzzled into my neck, I wanted to pull her away, instead I couldn't help myself, but hug back.

"Jonghyun, I understand… When the time comes when you're able to release whatever that is, you are holding back. I'll be here to listen."

“What do you think about me?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter