fifteen.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

As the members and I sat around the dining table with Sae-Rin’s family, it was really hard for me to breathe properly. I mean knowing the fact that I still had feelings for Sae-Rin made makes want to blurt out my confession to her right now in front of everyone.  But I wouldn’t want to ruin our rekindled friendship because of my feelings for her, I don’t want to lose her again...

 

“Are you okay hyung?” I look over to Minho, who seemed to be staring at me for a while, analyzing my every move.

 

“I’m fine” I replied, shoving a spoonful of rice into my mouth.

 

“So Jonghyun...” Mrs. Lee said.

 

Since I wasn’t able to talk, I nodded and went on to chewing down my food.

 

“Are you and Sae-Rin dating again?” She asked with a huge grin.

 

The moment I heard that question, I started choking on my food, searching for my glass of water. Sae-Rin suddenly passes it to me and I chug that glass of water to help save my life. The members laughed and chuckled at my reaction but, then went back to eating their meals. As soon as my throat was cleared and I was able to talk again, I turn to face Mrs.Lee, before I could say anything to defend myself Sae-Rin butts in and takes over.

 

“Mom! Jonghyun and I aren’t dating, what gave you that idea?” She panics, her cheeks becoming all rose pink.

 

“I’m sorry! But I really liked you two together! Right Papa?” Mrs. Lee giggles as she nudges her husband.

 

Sae-Rin looks at her father surprised, as do I.

 

“Hmph, well I must agree to that.” He replies in a shy way.

 

Well at least I know for a fact that if we were to be dating again, her family accepts us. And as much as I want to be back together again with Sae-Rin, I just feel that she doesn’t see in that kind of way anymore, considerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter